PDA

View Full Version : Question about the flag....

District303aPastPlayer
09-19-2005, 08:07 PM
Does p4s have it, and will it be at the game?

Ranger Mom
09-19-2005, 09:51 PM
I sent a PM to the Snyder poster who made the new flag and gave him Pirate4states address.

I had jason send the flag I made to me, I wanted to get some Greenwood posters signatures on it.

I was planning on bringing it with me to Sinton. Now that the game has been moved up a day, I don't see how I will be able to get it there in time.

It's really going to depend on when I get it, if it's Thursday, then there is no way I can overnight it.

BHKrystal06
09-19-2005, 10:04 PM
RM, you still want to TOUCH the flag after where its been?? :eek: :eek:

Ranger05
09-19-2005, 10:04 PM
Originally posted by BHKrystal06
RM, you still want to TOUCH the flag after where its been?? :eek: :eek: LOL :clap:

pirate4state
09-19-2005, 10:11 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I sent a PM to the Snyder poster who made the new flag and gave him Pirate4states address.

I had jason send the flag I made to me, I wanted to get some Greenwood posters signatures on it.

I was planning on bringing it with me to Sinton. Now that the game has been moved up a day, I don't see how I will be able to get it there in time.

It's really going to depend on when I get it, if it's Thursday, then there is no way I can overnight it. :( Well, hopefully I'll have something. If I don't have anything - we'll just take a picture. Should you get the flag on Wednesday, I'd be willing to send you 1/2 the cost of shipping for overnight so we can have the flag. Let me know.

Gobbla2001
09-19-2005, 10:15 PM
Originally posted by BHKrystal06
RM, you still want to TOUCH the flag after where its been?? :eek: :eek:

http://www.tide.com/images/articles/3701_3800/3738_Febreze_Freshness_graphic.jpg