PDA

View Full Version : Is Ranger Mom still going to Sinton?

Chris Hart
09-19-2005, 07:47 PM
I was just wondering since the game has been rescheduled for Thursday. If I get the chance, I'm thinking of making the trip too.

sinton66
09-19-2005, 07:51 PM
Hopefully, she'll be on in a bit and we'll find out. I hope she can still make it. We'd love for you to make it too, Chris. You would certainly be welcome.

Chris Hart
09-19-2005, 07:57 PM
Thanks 66, I'd like to see you and Old Green again. It's been a few years since we met. What's the appr. driving time from Burnet to Sinton? I know I passed on the outskirts when we played yall in Corpus, but I can't remember exactly how far Sinton was from Corpus.

Ranger Mom
09-19-2005, 08:01 PM
No, there is no way I can make it for a Thursday game. I had taken off of work on Friday, but there is no way I will be able to take off two days in a row.

We have 2 bosses out this week, and are working with a skeleton crew as it is.

Hopefully I will be able to meet up with everyone on down the road.

SintonFan_inAustin
09-19-2005, 08:08 PM
Originally posted by Chris Hart
I was just wondering since the game has been rescheduled for Thursday. If I get the chance, I'm thinking of making the trip too.

its about 3 1/2 to 4 hours.

sinton66
09-19-2005, 08:13 PM
We're about 30 miles northwest of Corpus Christi, and at normal speed, 4 hrs. is about right.

Old Green
09-19-2005, 09:20 PM
Originally posted by Chris Hart
Thanks 66, I'd like to see you and Old Green again. It's been a few years since we met. What's the appr. driving time from Burnet to Sinton? I know I passed on the outskirts when we played yall in Corpus, but I can't remember exactly how far Sinton was from Corpus. Hope you can make it too Chris. I sure would like to visit with you again.

TAMUGRAD
09-19-2005, 09:28 PM
Aww, we will miss you Ranger Mom