PDA

View Full Version : Region IV Game of the Week (4): Cuero @ Sinton

Pages : [1] 2

sintonfanseguin
09-17-2005, 01:01 AM
Sinton vs Cuero.....Going to be a thriller! The team with the least mistakes will win!!

Go Pirates Go!!!

Both threads on this subject were started by the same poster, therefore they have been merged into one thread.~sinton66

SnyTigBaseB07
09-17-2005, 01:06 AM
go cuero! i think that they have it in the bag even though im not a big fan of either teams!

SintonFan
09-17-2005, 01:06 AM
Originally posted by sintonfanseguin
Sinton vs Cuero.....Going to be a thriller! The team with the least mistakes will win!!

Go Pirates Go!!!
The game will depend on which Sinton team shows up?:confused:

CHS_CG
09-17-2005, 01:11 AM
I saw Cuero can pull it out!

Let's go Gobblers!

ro_tex_solja
09-17-2005, 01:12 AM
Originally posted by SintonFan
The game will depend on which Sinton team shows up?:confused:

actually i would say the game depends on how cuero starts off....the gobblers will always have it in high gear forsure in the second half but they need to come out that way to begin with and pound it to sinton early

sintonfanseguin
09-17-2005, 01:14 AM
THIS YEARS GAME WILL BE TOTALLY DIFFRENT FROM LAST YEAR. SINTON GAVE UP TOO MANY TURNOVERS.THIS YEAR CUERO WILL BE IN THE "BONE CRUSHER ARENA" AGAINST A DOMINATING D, ALONG WITH THE SINTON CROWD.

SintonFan
09-17-2005, 01:17 AM
THIS YEARS GAME WILL BE TOTALLY DIFFRENT FROM LAST YEAR. SINTON GAVE UP TOO MANY TURNOVERS.THIS YEAR CUERO WILL BE IN THE "BONE CRUSHER ARENA" AGAINST A DOMINATING D, ALONG WITH THE SINTON CROWD.
Check your PMs please.:)

ro_tex_solja
09-17-2005, 01:18 AM
i just remembered something.....last year they were supposed to be awesome and they called theirselves the bonecrusher def..and they walked around like they were the stuff and hopefully cuero can show them wassup AGAIN..i say cuero can take it to them early...it seems like cuero always throws a big pass at the beginning...we need to come out and do the same to sinton....i also remembered when they were chanting we want cuero last year after there game the week before...did they do that tonight against beeville or no?

sintonfanseguin
09-17-2005, 01:26 AM
THAT WAS THE PAST. THIS IS A NEW SEASON AND A MORE MATURE TEAM WHO IS READY FOR CUERO.

SintonFan
09-17-2005, 01:28 AM
Originally posted by ro_tex_solja
i just remembered something.....last year they were supposed to be awesome and they called theirselves the bonecrusher def..and they walked around like they were the stuff and hopefully cuero can show them wassup AGAIN..i say cuero can take it to them early...it seems like cuero always throws a big pass at the beginning...we need to come out and do the same to sinton....i also remembered when they were chanting we want cuero last year after there game the week before...did they do that tonight against beeville or no?
REALLY?
You're gonna really make lots of friends here. Do you want to meet us(half the 3adownlow board) at halftime?:p

Ranger Mom
09-17-2005, 01:29 AM
I am so glad I am blowing off my own homecoming to witness this game.....I can't wait!!

Ranger Mom
09-17-2005, 01:30 AM
REALLY?
You're gonna really make lots of friends here. Do you want to meet us(half the 3adownlow board) at halftime?:p

I'm gonna have to be his bodyguard!! :D

htowntransplant
09-17-2005, 01:30 AM
well i have a feeling that cueros defense may allow sinton to hang around...

hopefully it is a tale of 2 offenses if ur a sinton fan, and hopefuilly the offense will get it going next week. go pirates!:)

htowntransplant
09-17-2005, 01:31 AM
and hopefully i will get a chance to meet most of yall for the first time :)

ro_tex_solja
09-17-2005, 01:32 AM
REALLY?

what is that crap supposed to mean?? you gonna have your little sinton buddies ready to jump me or what?

Ranger Mom
09-17-2005, 01:36 AM
what is that crap supposed to mean?? you gonna have your little sinton buddies ready to jump me or what?

Chill out Ro_Tex...no one is gonna jump anyone!

(You are gonna keep us mods busy this week, aren't ya? Thank goodness my boss is in England all next week)!

AggieJohn
09-17-2005, 01:37 AM
i want to jump someone

Ranger Mom
09-17-2005, 01:39 AM
Originally posted by AggieJohn
i want to jump someone

You don't start it now!:foul:

ro_tex_solja
09-17-2005, 01:43 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I'm gonna have to be his bodyguard!! :D

i can take care of it but thanks for the offer...believe me if i go meet anyone im bringin an army and hopefully there will not be any trash talking between cuero posters and sintons posters if we meet at halftime...i seriuosly dont even know if im gonna go during halftime...lol

Ranger Mom
09-17-2005, 01:46 AM
i can take care of it but thanks for the offer...believe me if i go meet anyone im bringin an army and hopefully there will not be any trash talking between cuero posters and sintons posters if we meet at halftime...i seriuosly dont even know if im gonna go during halftime...lol

Well fortunately, I have yet to meet a poster that started crap at a meet and greet.

As a matter of fact, I think some of our posters have met fellow posters that they argued with all week long and were surprised to find out what nice people they actually are.

You need to come meet us at halftime!!

District303aPastPlayer
09-17-2005, 01:52 AM
Well fortunately, I have yet to meet a poster that started crap at a meet and greet.

As a matter of fact, I think some of our posters have met fellow posters that they argued with all week long and were surprised to find out what nice people they actually are.

You need to come meet us at halftime!!

Sinton_fan and GP83....

i remember the exact quote...

"I dont know whether to hug you, or punch you in the face"

SintonFan
09-17-2005, 01:53 AM
Why you are so pi$$ed is beyond me.:rolleyes: No one is threatening you or anyone else.......:(
Goodness you are stirring the pot!:thinking:

District303aPastPlayer
09-17-2005, 01:53 AM

i, sir, am an imposing figure... but i am non-violent, so dont trip :p

District303aPastPlayer
09-17-2005, 01:54 AM
Why you are so pi$$ed is beyond me.:rolleyes: No one is threatening you or anyone else.......:(
Goodness you are stirring the pot!:thinking:

ITS BARELY SATURDAY EARLY MORNING... GEEZ... LETS GET TO MONDAY, 12:01AM, BEFORE WE START THIS

sintonfanseguin
09-17-2005, 01:56 AM
Don't miss the game of the year!
Friday, Sept. 23 2005
Pirate Stadium
Sinton TX

Sinton Pirates vs Cureo Gobblers

Go Pirates Go!

SintonFan
09-17-2005, 02:18 AM
Nah, I think we got it straight. I pmed him and he responded. Ro-TX isn't all that bad but why he responded the way he did is beyond me. I mean, don't we want to have the biggest meet and greet ever this next week?:) :) :)
Hard feelings will not let that happen. :o

SintonFan_inAustin
09-17-2005, 02:24 AM
well kicking game got going, now the running game needs to get going this year, well need to keep the defense fresh and hopefully those blown coverages get worked out this week against the Gobblers.

Where was the flag that the team comes out with?

Sinton 26
Cuero 24

ohh and might be raining friday night:D

SintonFan
09-17-2005, 02:28 AM
Friday, Sept. 23 2005
Pirate Stadium
Sinton TX

Go Pirates Go!
The games of the year are at the Championships. If one of these teams(and my Pirates) make it, then this game might mean something.
lol
This game does have an electric feel to it though?:cool:
sintonfanseguin, it seems like this is "the game of the year" huh?:) Hope to see you there.:cool:
BTW, WELCOME to the LOW!!!!:clap: :clap: :clap:

District303aPastPlayer
09-17-2005, 02:28 AM
The games of the year are at the Championships. If one of these teams(and my Pirates) make it, then this game might mean something.
lol
This game does have an electric feel to it though?:cool:
sintonfanseguin, it seems like this is "the game of the year" huh?:) Hope to see you there.:cool:
BTW, WELCOME to the LOW!!!!:clap: :clap: :clap:

4,000 people, i guarentee it

SintonFan
09-17-2005, 02:29 AM
Originally posted by SintonFan_inAustin
ohh and might be raining friday night:D
:eek:
Don't listen to Dale Nelson!:D

pirate4state
09-17-2005, 02:36 AM

Where was the flag that the team comes out with? They couldn't find it!! :( Wonder who hijacked the Sinton flag? :thinking:

SnyTigBaseB07
09-17-2005, 02:37 AM
how many crappin threads about sinton and cuero are there gonna be! Condense it into one people! gosh! :D :D :D

SintonFan_inAustin
09-17-2005, 02:39 AM
who wants to go thru 30 pages by monday:D

SintonFan
09-17-2005, 02:53 AM
Originally posted by SnyTigBaseB07
how many crappin threads about sinton and cuero are there gonna be! Condense it into one people! gosh! :D :D :D
lol Get used to it. Lots more coming I bet!:D
j/k;)

SintonFan
09-17-2005, 02:54 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
They couldn't find it!! :( Wonder who hijacked the Sinton flag? :thinking:
:thinking: :eek:
lol

gobblerfan02
09-17-2005, 02:56 AM
lol Get used to it. Lots more coming I bet!:D
j/k;) I think he was pokin' fun at me since I posted about all the Dis. 4-3A hoopla earlier this week!

SintonFan
09-17-2005, 02:57 AM
Originally posted by gobblerfan02
I think he was pokin' fun at me since I posted about all the Dis. 4-3A hoopla earlier this week!
other games were played??!??:D

gobblerfan02
09-17-2005, 03:10 AM
They couldn't find it!! :( Wonder who hijacked the Sinton flag? :thinking:

IT WAS ME, I TOOK THE FLAG.....no not really.

But if ro_tex keeps up his ignorant posts, I'll be the one to start pounding him in the ground......come on ro_tex, come to the meet and greet and don't wuss out on us....everyone's pretty friendly here!:D

SintonFan
09-17-2005, 03:41 AM
Originally posted by District303aPastPlayer
Sinton_fan and GP83....

i remember the exact quote...

"I dont know whether to hug you, or punch you in the face"
He should have punched me in the face(well maybe not punch, maybe offer a beer, j/k).:D He is a great sport and I learned alot.:cool:

pirate44
09-17-2005, 06:01 AM
im glad i have my seats. might not be much room by the fence this time.

Ranger Mom
09-17-2005, 08:41 AM
Originally posted by SnyTigBaseB07

LOL!!! Speaking of.....how is ^KYE^??? ROFL

Bandera YaYa
09-17-2005, 09:28 AM
other games were played??!??:D ....and I wonder why all the attitude against sinton...hmmmm???? Good luck to BOTH of you next week....hope it lives up to all the hype! And just remember, crow don't taste so good on Sat morning!!! :D

cat dog horse
09-17-2005, 10:17 AM

But if ro_tex keeps up his ignorant posts, I'll be the one to start pounding him in the ground......come on ro_tex, come to the meet and greet and don't wuss out on us....everyone's pretty friendly here!:D

good one dude

cat dog horse
09-17-2005, 10:19 AM
Friday, Sept. 23 2005
Pirate Stadium
Sinton TX

Go Pirates Go!

game of the year? you're an idiot

cuero by 20

GreenGobbla
09-17-2005, 10:49 AM
lol, i know ima be at that game live

GreenGobbla
09-17-2005, 10:51 AM
yup, defenitely not the game of the year, but good try tho, cuero by 14

LH Panther Mom
09-17-2005, 10:58 AM
Originally posted by cat dog horse
you're an idiot

Sheesh! Is that really necessary?

ro_tex_solja
09-17-2005, 11:21 AM
I guess i will give the "bone crusher def. some credit in this game....they will only hold cuero to 28...lol
i got Cuero 28 Sinton 14

ro_tex_solja
09-17-2005, 11:25 AM

yeah dude my post are so ignorant...im sorry im not always mr. peacemaker...i have fun stirring up the pots as the sinton people would say...but as for the pounding in the ground thing i really hope that was just a joke but even so thats still not funny...lol

pirate4state
09-17-2005, 11:35 AM
I guess i will give the "bone crusher def. some credit in this game....they will only hold cuero to 28...lol
i got Cuero 28 Sinton 14 :thinking: let's see we've given up 21 points and Cuero has given up 65 with their "speedy defense"...but the game isn't played on paper so why don't we just let the boys play it out on the field. Sinton by a field goal! :D

ro_tex_solja
09-17-2005, 11:39 AM
:thinking: let's see we've given up 21 points and Cuero has given up 65 with their "speedy defense"...but the game isn't played on paper so why don't we just let the boys play it out on the field. Sinton by a field goal! :D

i know i havent seen sinton play this year but on paper the def. looks damn good dont get me wrong...i just hope its the same result as last year...im not tryin to sound dumb by sayin this but we can pretty much score anytime we want....we try to pound away and run which is good but as soon as reeve wants to start passing boy we can put points up there in a hurry...how good are sinton's db's?

pirate4state
09-17-2005, 11:58 AM
..im not tryin to sound dumbno comment :D

...how good are sinton's db's? well if they're as good as their last game...then we'll be in trouble!! :eek: But up until last night they have been great! :clap: I'm glad they had an "off night" maybe they needed a wake up call! Win or lose this game, it will be a great experience for us, playing the #1 team in the state and all. (shucks) :o

:D

ro_tex_solja
09-17-2005, 12:03 PM
yeah its definitely gonna be a playoff type environment at this game....its gonna be sooooo loud....even though i trashed sinton a while back pretty bad im still ready to meet all of yall cats at the meet and greet....yeah i honestly think cuero has the capabilities to score in the air whenever we want....it always seems like anytime reeve wants to go deep noack drops it in there...its gonna be a fun game to watch.....

gobblerfan02
09-17-2005, 01:06 PM
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..im not tryin to sound dumb
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

no comment

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

NICE ONE P4S..........ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sinfan75
09-17-2005, 01:17 PM
I gotta go with Cuero this game. I'll say by 14. Sorry Sinton folk.

ro_tex_solja
09-17-2005, 01:19 PM
haha dude your soooo cool gobblerfan02 i wanna be just like u when i grow up...the perfect peacemaker who never posts anything bad...

quote:
..im not tryin to sound dumb

no comment

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

NICE ONE P4S..........ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cat dog horse
09-17-2005, 01:19 PM
Originally posted by sinfan75
I gotta go with Cuero this game. I'll say by 14. Sorry Sinton folk.

at least we have ONE honest sinton poster on this board that is willing to admit that they wont win

gobblerfan02
09-17-2005, 01:33 PM
haha dude your soooo cool gobblerfan02 i wanna be just like u when i grow up...the perfect peacemaker who never posts anything bad...

Again, ACT YOUR AGE! And if I wanted to post anything bad, I wouldn't waste it on the likes of you!
I hate it when 2 yr olds get on the dlow!:hand:

cat dog horse
09-17-2005, 01:36 PM
Again, ACT YOUR AGE! And if I wanted to post anything bad, I wouldn't waste it on the likes of you!
I hate it when 2 yr olds get on the dlow!:hand:

dude he did you RTS

ro_tex_solja
09-17-2005, 01:39 PM
dude i better watch what i say he is gonna pm the mods

cat dog horse
09-17-2005, 01:51 PM
you better be scared....

You're skating on thin ice.....lhpm

GreenGobbla
09-17-2005, 01:53 PM
you better be scared.....hes a hard @$$

lol

gobblerfan02
09-17-2005, 01:59 PM
Originally posted by GreenGobbla
lol

Brad--put some effort into it!

GreenGobbla
09-17-2005, 02:02 PM
Brad--put some effort into it!

im tryin

gobblerfan02
09-17-2005, 02:05 PM
im tryin
Are you gonna get wooped tomorrow when LT rushes for negative yards!?:D

ro_tex_solja
09-17-2005, 02:05 PM
dude your right he is so scary

ro_tex_solja
09-17-2005, 02:06 PM

ok and u say the stuff i post is dumb....LT is the best freakin back he is not gonna rush for negative yards...i thought a nice collegeboy/peace maker would know that

GreenGobbla
09-17-2005, 02:08 PM

no, i think i might have this one, LT will get at least 125 yrs. and 2 tds, so....i might come out on top this week

gobblerfan02
09-17-2005, 03:09 PM
ok and u say the stuff i post is dumb....LT is the best freakin back he is not gonna rush for negative yards...i thought a nice collegeboy/peace maker would know that

Before you go off ranting, be sure to do some research!:D

LT has only averaged 52 yrds. against Denver the past four games he's played against them!

ro_tex_solja
09-17-2005, 03:14 PM
oh well how bout u do your research, the broncos suck....miami punked them last week mr. collegeboy

gobblerfan02
09-17-2005, 03:27 PM
oh well how bout u do your research, the broncos suck....miami punked them last week mr. collegeboy
Here's some more "research":

Rushing Statistics
NAME ATT YDS AVG LNG TD FUM LST
Chris Chambers 1 61 61.0 61 0 0 0
Ronnie Brown 22 57 2.6 15 0 0 0
Travis Minor 5 17 3.4 9 0 0 0
Sammy Morris 2 14 7.0 9 1 0 0
Gus Frerotte 3 2 0.7 2 0 1 0
Totals 33 151 4.6 61 1 1 0

Miami may have wooped them, but not by RUSHING! Their best rusher was actually a RECIEVER!

ro_tex_solja
09-17-2005, 03:29 PM
so your sayin if u had LT this week u would bench him?? u should be slapped if your answer is yes

LH Panther Mom
09-17-2005, 03:34 PM
u should be slapped if your answer is yes

That's enough.

gobblerfan02
09-17-2005, 03:34 PM
so your sayin if u had LT this week u would bench him?? u should be slapped if your answer is yes

Actually ro, I would if I have him, cuz I have 2 other RBs that will probly do better!

gobblerfan02
09-17-2005, 03:38 PM
LT in my opinion is the best RB in the NFL at this point, but his stats last week were not that impressive.

Only 72 yrds. and 1 TD....maybe he'll prove me wrong this week!

schu1213
09-17-2005, 04:02 PM
Sorry to get off the fantasy topic boys but this whole thread is bugging me. What is the big deal about Sinton. They not good at all. We dominated both games last year and this year will be even worse. I know that all the sinton poster will jump on me saying that we only beat them by 1 td last year but we dominated that game. This will be a complete blow out. Sinton cant stand on the same field as cuero. And whoever said that this is the "game of the year" really needs to look into some serious help. Try letdown of the year.

ro_tex_solja
09-17-2005, 04:14 PM
yeah i feel that schu.....depending on how much cuero throws the ball is how bad they will win....i feel that if they throw the ball alot they can win by alot.....they will put points up there fast if reeve decides to air it out

SintonFan
09-17-2005, 05:34 PM
Originally posted by schu1213
Sorry to get off the fantasy topic boys but this whole thread is bugging me. What is the big deal about Sinton. They not good at all. We dominated both games last year and this year will be even worse. I know that all the sinton poster will jump on me saying that we only beat them by 1 td last year but we dominated that game. This will be a complete blow out. Sinton cant stand on the same field as cuero. And whoever said that this is the "game of the year" really needs to look into some serious help. Try letdown of the year.
:D

marlin fan
09-17-2005, 05:36 PM
GO GREEN PEOPLE!!!!!!!

SintonFan
09-17-2005, 05:48 PM
Originally posted by marlin fan
GO GREEN PEOPLE!!!!!!!
I don't think I like you anymore...:p

ro_tex_solja
09-17-2005, 05:52 PM
i believe latrael cooper is almost 100% now after breaking out in last nights game so coach reeve will establish the run and then go crazy with the deep passes

Ranger Mom
09-17-2005, 05:53 PM

It is no secret that I am also pulling for Cuero, against a very solid Sinton team!

But.....if the unthinkable happens, and Sinton goes on to win this one, will YOU be here to eat the massive amounts of crow that will be dished out??

I don't mind the "confidence", but the "cockiness" just rubs me the wrong way.

schu1213
09-17-2005, 05:58 PM
If if if if, if my aunt had balls she'd be my uncle

ro_tex_solja
09-17-2005, 05:58 PM
cuero is just so confident that we come off as being cocky... sinton wanted to play us again so bad last year and we murdered them and now they want to play us so bad again and its also their homecoming so the players are taking that as a slap in the face and sinton will be sorry they ever scheduled cuero

piratebg
09-17-2005, 06:00 PM
Homecoming is the following week ro.

Ranger Mom
09-17-2005, 06:00 PM
If if if if, if my aunt had balls she'd be my uncle

:rolleyes:

Whatever :hand:

ro_tex_solja
09-17-2005, 06:01 PM
Originally posted by piratebg
Homecoming is the following week ro.

thanks for correcting me pirate....i was misinformed about that

Ranger Mom
09-17-2005, 06:01 PM
cuero is just so confident that we come off as being cocky... sinton wanted to play us again so bad last year and we murdered them and now they want to play us so bad again and its also their homecoming so the players are taking that as a slap in the face and sinton will be sorry they ever scheduled cuero

So let the players do the proving on the field....not the fans on the message board!

ro_tex_solja
09-17-2005, 06:02 PM
Originally posted by sinton66
Get your facts straight, it ISN'T Sinton's homecoming, that is the week following.

a couple of our players told us last night it was sintons homecoming sorry i already said i was misinformed....ease up on ro tex...it still doesnt change the fact about cuero puttin a beating on the pirates this comin friday

schu1213
09-17-2005, 06:04 PM
Ranger Mom no disrespect towards you on my last post, just a joke. But i will be prepared to take all the bashing I will recieve IF Sinton happens to win. That is a huge if.

piratebg
09-17-2005, 06:06 PM
thanks for correcting me pirate....i was misinformed about that

No problem. As for what I think about Friday, I am not going to pick a winner because I honeslty have mixed feelings about this game. I just want a good, close, edge of your seat game. May the best defense win. No matter what, Good Luck Pirates!!! This is gonna be tough one.

ro_tex_solja
09-17-2005, 06:06 PM
So let the players do the proving on the field....not the fans on the message board!

well fans will always have their opinions on the game...it just happens that me and schu1213 "cuero posters" disagree with sinton posters and we think that cuero is goin to hand sinton a beating for the 3rd time in a row...if cocky is being confident in your team and saying they are gonna win then i guess fans all across 3a are cocky

Ranger Mom
09-17-2005, 06:17 PM
well fans will always have their opinions on the game...it just happens that me and schu1213 "cuero posters" disagree with sinton posters and we think that cuero is goin to hand sinton a beating for the 3rd time in a row...if cocky is being confident in your team and saying they are gonna win then i guess fans all across 3a are cocky

I had confidence in my team that went to state 3 years ago.....I don't think ANYONE can accuse me of ever being cocky in all that time.

There IS a difference!!

ro_tex_solja
09-17-2005, 06:27 PM
i dont think im cocky....i just know what cuero is capable of and i think they can really put a pounding on sinton...

44INAROW
09-17-2005, 06:29 PM
I had confidence in my team that went to state 3 years ago.....I don't think ANYONE can accuse me of ever being cocky in all that time.

There IS a difference!!

:) I am trying to behave..:) I tend to put my mouth, or in this case, my fingers in gear without thinking.. :D I do know what you mean RM - and unlike the spoken word, when things are typed and/or written, it is easy to mistake confidence for cockiness - I am not agreeing or disagreeing with anything anyone has said, I am just making a comment .. :inlove:

and while I am thinking about it.. Sinton Fans, how many does the Sinton stadium hold? (visitors side) What time do you think the Cuero folks should get there to get a seat?

GO MEAN GREEN

KingRob
09-17-2005, 06:36 PM
Cuero is going to win.

sinton66
09-17-2005, 06:53 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
:) I am trying to behave..:) I tend to put my mouth, or in this case, my fingers in gear without thinking.. :D I do know what you mean RM - and unlike the spoken word, when things are typed and/or written, it is easy to mistake confidence for cockiness - I am not agreeing or disagreeing with anything anyone has said, I am just making a comment .. :inlove:

and while I am thinking about it.. Sinton Fans, how many does the Sinton stadium hold? (visitors side) What time do you think the Cuero folks should get there to get a seat?

GO MEAN GREEN

I think about 2k. You probably need to be there an hour early if you want a seat.

KingRob
09-17-2005, 06:59 PM
I going to go out on a limb here and say not so close of a game....

Survey says...

CUERO - 27
SINTON - 14

Ranger Mom
09-17-2005, 07:05 PM
I think about 2k. You probably need to be there an hour early if you want a seat.

What time does the game start anyway?

I guess that would be good info for me to have!:p

KingRob
09-17-2005, 07:10 PM
Sorry spelling police, I meant I'm going....
Hey, it's late over here in Germany!

ro_tex_solja
09-17-2005, 07:11 PM
5 pm p/t

sinton66
09-17-2005, 07:35 PM
It's still non-district, so I think it starts at 7:30pm. Not sure though.

Gobbler Fan
09-17-2005, 08:06 PM
As far as the score I see cuero winning by at least 2 td's . They have no running back that can give Cuero trouble *not to many teams have* . Dont let them get confidence in their passing game make them beat you with the run . Put the QB on his tail and let him know you're there to play some football *help him back up of course* make him make bad decisions believe me this goes hand in hand.

gobbler grad
09-17-2005, 08:17 PM
Cuero has to be on top of things when this game starts...can't come out flat and play catch up all night, like the 1st half against Sealy...should be a good defensive battle, but giving Cuero the edge...Cuero by 2 pts. , we are playing in Sinton...good luck to both teams and may all playing stay injury free...

Ranger Mom
09-17-2005, 08:26 PM
Originally posted by gobbler grad
Cuero has to be on top of things when this game starts...can't come out flat and play catch up all night, like the 1st half against Sealy...should be a good defensive battle, but giving Cuero the edge...Cuero by 2 pts. , we are playing in Sinton...good luck to both teams and may all playing stay injury free...

AMEN!!!

AP Panther Fan
09-17-2005, 09:10 PM
Originally posted by Bandera YaYa
Good luck to BOTH of you next week....hope it lives up to all the hype! And just remember, crow don't taste so good on Sat morning!!! :D

ditto....glad you guys calmed down....I think it is going to be a long week!;) :D

PhiI C
09-17-2005, 09:55 PM
It is easy to know who I am because I am the old guy wearing the black San Antonio Spurs cap and there aren't too many of us that wear those to HS football games.

maroogreen
09-17-2005, 10:08 PM
:eek:
Don't listen to Dale Nelson!:D

I used to intern at Channel 6 and Dale Nelson wears A LOT of orangey pancake make-up and dyes his hair a different color every other week. A little thread piracy, but still pretty funny :D

District303aPastPlayer
09-18-2005, 01:16 AM
there are some who will think i am crazy... but Sintons D has been effective... Cuero's hasnt... 21 points, 2 TDs all year scored on the Defense...

Sinton by 2

sinfan75
09-18-2005, 07:22 AM
Sinton's lack of a runnin game is why I pick Cuero. If Daniel is off on his passes like last week and with no run support this game could get ugly in the 2nd half. Sinton has a strong defense but they can't be expected to win by themselves. Offense needs to put up 20 or more points to win this game. And with a lack of a runnin game I don't see that happenin.

TAMUGRAD
09-18-2005, 09:10 AM
Originally posted by District303aPastPlayer
there are some who will think i am crazy... but Sintons D has been effective... Cuero's hasnt... 21 points, 2 TDs all year scored on the Defense...

Sinton by 2

and who have you guys played so far?

RiverRat19
09-18-2005, 09:46 AM
Last week both Cuero and Sinton posters here sort of underestimated their opponents last week.
Examples:

Sinton 36
Beeville 13

Beeville will come out fired up over last years game, but they will run out of steam early.

35 - 7 Sinton.

Originally posted by Phil C
Sinton wins by 2 tds in a hard fought game.

And:

Originally posted by strike hard
Cuero by 21.

Originally posted by FormerBellvilleBrahma
Next weeks game with Sinton sould have been the DQ game, not the Sealy Blow-out!!!!!!!!

....i say the score will be
Cuero 49
Sealy 7

Neither game was the runaway that many thought they both would be. It should be a good game, period. A blowout/barnburner- who knows but probably pretty close with the team that executes their scheme the best, makes the fewest mental mistakes and turnovers taking the contest.

Is there a decided advantage for either team? Maybe....

Is one team's offense better that the other's defense and vice versa? Probably not...

So it all comes down to excecution and fewest mistakes, just like any other game with relatively evenly matched opponents...

Old Green
09-18-2005, 09:52 AM
Originally posted by RiverRat19
Last week both Cuero and Sinton posters here sort of underestimated their opponents last week.
Examples:

And:

Neither game was the runaway that many thought they both would be. It should be a good game, period. A blowout/barnburner- who knows but probably pretty close with the team that executes their scheme the best, makes the fewest mental mistakes and turnovers taking the contest.

Is there a decided advantage for either team? Maybe....

Is one team's offense better that the other's defense and vice versa? Probably not...

So it all comes down to excecution and fewest mistakes, just like any other game with relatively evenly matched opponents... I agree 100 %:clap:

cat dog horse
09-18-2005, 12:18 PM
sinton has no offense

21-7 cuero

gobblerfan02
09-18-2005, 12:33 PM
Sinton may have no offense, but the Cuero D looked a little shaky at times against Sealy......also depends on the Cuero O vs. the Sinton D and just how good Kyle's passes are, as his accuracy keeps improving each week! If the Cuero O gets things rollin' the D will eventually follow suit!

I'd say it won't be a blowout!

Cuero 35
Sinton 24

Bull's-eye
09-18-2005, 12:44 PM
Should be a great game! I'm going with Sinton to win in a "nailbiter".

cat dog horse
09-18-2005, 12:46 PM
Sinton may have no offense, but the Cuero D looked a little shaky at times against Sealy......also depends on the Cuero O vs. the Sinton D and just how good Kyle's passes are, as his accuracy keeps improving each week! If the Cuero O gets things rollin' the D will eventually follow suit!

I'd say it won't be a blowout!

Cuero 35
Sinton 24

it also depends on the Cuero O vs. the Sinton D? dang i didnt know that, thanks for clearing that up

marlin fan
09-18-2005, 12:49 PM
GO BULLDOGS!!!!:D and green people!

sinton66
09-18-2005, 12:52 PM
Uhm, maroon is a lot closer to purple than green.:D

SintonFan
09-18-2005, 01:18 PM
I just love these posts by ex-Rommies. Let me dissect this for you(:D):

Sorry to get off the fantasy topic boys but this whole thread is bugging me. What is the big deal about Sinton.
What is bugging you? How about an entire town that loves and backs their team? That's the big deal.

They not good at all. We dominated both games last year and this year will be even worse.
Last year the score before district was 35-28. You can't change the score. But it seems like the ROMMy in can't hold back. You might try to change history but it is still there. Funny but the Cuero folks I talked to thought this was a great game.
Sinton's not good at all, huh? I've never heard of such assinine arrogance before. I guess when it comes to good teams Cuero is good but everyone else just sucks, right? Let's see.... Sinton sucks, Seally sucks, Wharton sucks, La Grange sucks and finally West Oso sucks. WOW! Everyone sucks but Cuero. I think not. I think what sucks is the attitude of a few Cuero posters as it seems like the sun only comes up in Cuero.:rolleyes:

I know that all the sinton poster will jump on me saying that we only beat them by 1 td last year but we dominated that game. This will be a complete blow out.
The week is early and you have no idea what your talking about. By saying it will be a "complete blowout" I guess you're saying it's gonna be something like 50-0... Not just arrogant but obnoxious too.

Sinton cant stand on the same field as cuero. And whoever said that this is the "game of the year" really needs to look into some serious help. Try letdown of the year.
Sinton can't stand on the same field as Cuero? Sinton can't stand on the same field as Cuero? Then the game should be called, why play the game? This single statement tells me something. You need some serious help buddy(I predict you might need to ask for anger managment too after reading this ;)).
If this game isn't the "letdown of the year" when you see the psychiatrist, ask for the pills that help with delusion.
Overall, not only are you arrogant and obnoxious, but classless seems to fit too. Enjoy the "dissection", it's only gonna get better as the week progresses.

:D :rolleyes: :)

cat dog horse
09-18-2005, 01:35 PM
sinton sucks

Ranger Mom
09-18-2005, 01:38 PM
sinton sucks

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Y'all are gonna make me gray haired before this week is up!

GreenGobbla
09-18-2005, 01:43 PM
i feel you schu on letdown of the year...and i feel you too cat dog horse...wussup

SintonFan
09-18-2005, 01:46 PM
sinton sucks
Classy statement from a "classy" poster.
You get the award for "Best comeback from a former ROMMie."
BTW, the ROMMIES will be on TV. Maybe not on ABC or CBS but your award's show will be televised on BRAVO.:D

GreenGobbla
09-18-2005, 01:48 PM
BTW, the ROMMIES will be on TV. Maybe not on ABC or CBS but your award's show will be televised on BRAVO.:D

i cant wait

cat dog horse
09-18-2005, 02:06 PM

please quit dude, your gonna hurt my feelings

ro_tex_solja
09-18-2005, 03:40 PM
whats really funny is that u just spent that long to type that and no one cares what u think and what u just put....

What is bugging you? How about an entire town that loves and backs their team? That's the big deal.

Last year the score before district was 35-28. You can't change the score. But it seems like the ROMMy in can't hold back. You might try to change history but it is still there. Funny but the Cuero folks I talked to thought this was a great game.
Sinton's not good at all, huh? I've never heard of such assinine arrogance before. I guess when it comes to good teams Cuero is good but everyone else just sucks, right? Let's see.... Sinton sucks, Seally sucks, Wharton sucks, La Grange sucks and finally West Oso sucks. WOW! Everyone sucks but Cuero. I think not. I think what sucks is the attitude of a few Cuero posters as it seems like the sun only comes up in Cuero.:rolleyes:

The week is early and you have no idea what your talking about. By saying it will be a "complete blowout" I guess you're saying it's gonna be something like 50-0... Not just arrogant but obnoxious too.

Sinton can't stand on the same field as Cuero? Sinton can't stand on the same field as Cuero? Then the game should be called, why play the game? This single statement tells me something. You need some serious help buddy(I predict you might need to ask for anger managment too after reading this ;)).
If this game isn't the "letdown of the year" when you see the psychiatrist, ask for the pills that help with delusion.
Overall, not only are you arrogant and obnoxious, but classless seems to fit too. Enjoy the "dissection", it's only gonna get better as the week progresses.

ro_tex_solja
09-18-2005, 03:42 PM
dude sintons got an awesome qb who i believe this year is his 3rd year to start right??? dude he is the one to worry about he is awesome...lmao

SintonFan
09-18-2005, 03:53 PM
whats really funny is that u just spent that long to type that and no one cares what u think and what u just put....
Now now now....
you responded right?:D
If you didn't care why respond?:p

sinfan75
09-18-2005, 04:02 PM
Originally posted by TAMUGRAD
and who have you guys played so far? 2A taft, 4A Gregory-Portland, 3A West Oso and 4A Beeville. And before you say they ain't no body ya'lls opponents records ain't that great either. And don't tell me about their past. It's THIS year some of em ain't havin a good year.

schu1213
09-18-2005, 05:50 PM

Ok first of all a am not an x-rommie, I played on the team last year and i promise you I know a heck of a lot more than you think I do. Yeah the score of the first game last year was 35-28 but do you remember the game at all, we DOMINATED that game. Sinton was lucky not to get beat 35-0. We played a crapy second half, probably the worst half we played all year. Thats great that you love your team, there is nothing wrong with that. Im simply saying that no they are not that good, they play NOBODY and we will all see that this week. I have not said taht everyone sucks, i said Wharton is a great team and Sealy impressed me as well. Both of those teams could easily beat Sinton. If you have such a problem with me then pm me buddy and dont try to bash me on here, thats showing no class. I never said anything bad about you or the team, i just simply stated my opinon that sinton is not good and I will stick with that opinion. Whats bugging me is all the hype about team that is no good and plays the worst teams around. If you think I have no idea what im talking about then you dont buddy, I probably know more football at my age then you will ever know. Im not saying 50-0 but im saying its not going to live up to all the hype thats it. Just a dang opinion, sorry its not what you want to hear, get over it.

SintonFan
09-18-2005, 05:59 PM
Ok first of all a am not an x-rommie, I played on the team last year and i promise you I know a heck of a lot more than you think I do. Yeah the score of the first game last year was 35-28 but do you remember the game at all, we DOMINATED that game. Sinton was lucky not to get beat 35-0. We played a crapy second half, probably the worst half we played all year. Thats great that you love your team, there is nothing wrong with that. Im simply saying that no they are not that good, they play NOBODY and we will all see that this week. I have not said taht everyone sucks, i said Wharton is a great team and Sealy impressed me as well. Both of those teams could easily beat Sinton. If you have such a problem with me then pm me buddy and dont try to bash me on here, thats showing no class. I never said anything bad about you or the team, i just simply stated my opinon that sinton is not good and I will stick with that opinion. Whats bugging me is all the hype about team that is no good and plays the worst teams around. If you think I have no idea what im talking about then you dont buddy, I probably know more football at my age then you will ever know. Im not saying 50-0 but im saying its not going to live up to all the hype thats it. Just a dang opinion, sorry its not what you want to hear, get over it.
Nah, since you made it your point to say, "Sinton can't stand on the same field as Cuero" and "They're not good at all" I'm gonna keep this in the open forum. Didn't you just post all this drivel in an open forum. I'm not gonna let up on an arrogant, obnoxious fool. I take it that since you played last year the whole team feels the same as you.
A note for your future refence:
When you post as you did and belittle my team you are gonna be called on it. Over and over again.
If you're not saying 50-0 just what are saying? Hmmmmmmmm?
Care to elaborate?:rolleyes:

schu1213
09-18-2005, 06:02 PM
Yeah i did but I didnt call you a fool and arogant and all the other names you called me. If you keep calling me all of this we are going to have a problem.

SintonFan
09-18-2005, 06:06 PM
Yeah i did but I didnt call you a fool and arogant and all the other names you called me. If you keep calling me all of this we are going to have a problem.
Stop making yourself look that way and I'll stop calling you on it.
The only one who has a problem is you. Period...
Why you would ever say something like that just shows your immaturity. Look dude, stop because you are only digging yourself a deeper hole.
:rolleyes:

schu1213
09-18-2005, 06:15 PM
Your a moron, you dont anything. I bet you are one of those guys who never played a down in his life just thinks he knows everything. I wish I was goign to the game so I could rub it in your face at the meet and greet when the score is 100-0 at the half. Haha.

SintonFan
09-18-2005, 06:21 PM
Your a moron, you dont anything. I bet you are one of those guys who never played a down in his life just thinks he knows everything. I wish I was goign to the game so I could rub it in your face at the meet and greet when the score is 100-0 at the half. Haha.
If I was such a moron how can I make you look so bad? I don't do anything? WOW! I appears to me I've struck a nerve. That's quite an accomplishment isn't it?:p
Look I wish you were going to the game to. I'd try shake your hand, but wouldn't have none of it I bet...
100-0......at the half!:eek:
You never answered my question. Since you said this game is gonna be a "complete blowout" what do you think the score will be?:thinking:

gobblerfan02
09-18-2005, 06:26 PM
Before you go off ranting, be sure to do some research!:D

LT has only averaged 52 yrds. against Denver the past four games he's played against them!

Did I call it or what, although he did get 2 TDs....what did he avg. again ro_tex??????
Sorry, but it does do some good to obtain some actually good research....not just opinions!

schu1213
09-18-2005, 06:32 PM
Whatever man, im not wasting anymore time on you. I have a paper to write. Go back to your couch, grab a few beers, and lie to your friends about how much you know about football.

GreenGobbla
09-18-2005, 06:34 PM
Did I call it or what, although he did get 2 TDs....what did he avg. again ro_tex??????
Sorry, but it does do some good to obtain some actually good research....not just opinions!

he may have only gotten 55 yds, but those 2 tds will help, that sucks ur QB played like crap, but so did mine

schu1213
09-18-2005, 06:35 PM
my qb had 342 yards and 5 td's. And im still going to get beat. That sucks

GreenGobbla
09-18-2005, 06:38 PM
lol, my kicker got more points than my QB

ro_tex_solja
09-18-2005, 06:38 PM

um guess what though 2 tds is already 12 points so i dont really think u should call me out....and thats just on tds

rhs78
09-18-2005, 06:45 PM
The Game will be more interesting than the bickering on this thread. I have the utmost(sp) respect for both of these teams and their fans as we have played each other a few times over the last few years and i wished we would play again as all the games were great and the atmosphere was great. the fans from both schools are great they have my respect. This game should be closer than most are predicting. I think it could go either way and Sinton is playing at Home. Who knows? I wish both teams and fans the best of luck and let the best team friday win. let the players decide it.

ro_tex_solja
09-18-2005, 06:45 PM
i was also on the team last year and that was the worst we ever played in the 2nd half....we dominated the whole game even though the score didnt show it....im seriuos if cuero airs it out more than usual this game is goin to turn really ugly...cuero will forsure be putting points up in the 2nd half but im telling u if they come out and play the first half like the 2nd this one is gonna get ugly....but man this so called bone crusher def.. might just hold us to 31 like last year in the dome....the only thing thats good about sinton is their blow up thing they come out of and thesmoke..thats tight.....this is ro_tex_solja E-S-P-N

GreenGobbla
09-18-2005, 06:48 PM
i am going to agree, that bonecrusher defense did awesome at the dome last year, and that blow up thing is pretty awesome too...e-s-p-n, omg, ur a moron....lol

SintonFan
09-18-2005, 06:51 PM
Whatever man, im not wasting anymore time on you. I have a paper to write. Go back to your couch, grab a few beers, and lie to your friends about how much you know about football.
Uh uh uh...
You don't get off that easy. I see you refuse to show your knowledge of football by giving us a prediction on the game? How convenient. Again you fail to back up things you said.
come on.....
it soooo easy. Give us a prediction?
Oh I see....
you prefer to offend and then leave.
I guess that means you won't answer the question. That means you don't have an answer. You can't back up what you say then.

ro_tex_solja
09-18-2005, 06:53 PM
hey sinton fan i promise u we know way more than u do about football and this game.....

schu1213
09-18-2005, 06:55 PM
Yeah your right, i guess i know nothing about football. Ok you want a freakin score here it is. Cuero 1500 Sinton -200. There you go. Think what you want but i promise you I do know at least a little something about football. More than you think. They need to have a show called Stump the Schu Instead of stump the Swab.

GreenGobbla
09-18-2005, 07:10 PM
Yeah your right, i guess i know nothing about football. Ok you want a freakin score here it is. Cuero 1500 Sinton -200. There you go. Think what you want but i promise you I do know at least a little something about football. More than you think. They need to have a show called Stump the Schum Instead of stump the Swab.

now that i think about it, 1500-200 seems more like what the score is gonna be like...

sinton66
09-18-2005, 07:13 PM
Yall are getting a little silly, don't ya think?

ro_tex_solja
09-18-2005, 07:15 PM
speaking of silly in the blink of an eye the score of this game can turn silly....cuero can put up points everytime u turn your back to talk to someone lol

GreenGobbla
09-18-2005, 07:17 PM
lol, that is true

SintonFan_inAustin
09-18-2005, 07:28 PM
Rain on Friday, hoping at least just rain, and not no hurricane. Do Cuero fans think that may neglect the speed adavantage or it wont matter:D its amazing how these younger cuero posters have a dislike for Sinton, will show no respect for them even if game is close or even if they lose.

dislike is np but the constant Sinton S@### is just no respect for the other team. Ur 1500 to 200 score is ur opinion and a funny one but shows u believe ur team should win easily, which is not classless but S@## comments are!!

cat dog horse
09-18-2005, 07:55 PM
have yall heard the rumor about Sinton Fan?

GreenGobbla
09-18-2005, 07:56 PM
i heard it, and im not even gonna say anything cuz that is just....haha, funny as crap, that sucks dude

cat dog horse
09-18-2005, 07:57 PM
yeah i might get rommed if i post it on here so if yall wanna know just pm me

GreenGobbla
09-18-2005, 08:01 PM
yeah i might get rommed if i post it on here so if yall wanna know just pm me

lol

cat dog horse
09-18-2005, 08:01 PM
lmao

CueroGobblers
09-18-2005, 08:11 PM
Sinton says that they will win. They barely beat Beeville and they're not even ranked. Beeville did a good job on certain occasions with that offense of sinton. I understand that they have had a couple gms over 50 points but look who they've played. How do u want to know where yall need help if you guys don't play good teams. sinton is so worried about having a good record, rather than bettering themselves in off. or def.etc. Am I right or wrong? In the other hand Cuero has had some problems but we all do we're not perfect. Wharton for instance, awesome gm. They showed that if we've down we will make an effort to come back and make it a gm or for instance win it. Cuero is a better team from last year and guess whos back. Cooper!!!!!
Sinton is going to try to stack that line with 8 guys but we have news for yall LOL!!! Lets kik some butt Cuero, again.

SintonFan_inAustin
09-18-2005, 08:13 PM
have yall heard the rumor about Sinton Fan?

http://bmc-clan.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_paper.gif

im looking at the rumor mill on www.cbssportsline.com but dont see anything about SintonFan, did he get traded?

GreenGobbla
09-18-2005, 08:15 PM
i think ur lookin at the wrong site if ur wonderin about the rumor

sinton66
09-18-2005, 08:17 PM
You guys need to be very careful here. This is not a rumor mill and we have rules against making personal attacks.

SintonFan_inAustin
09-18-2005, 08:19 PM
http://bmc-clan.com/forum/images/smiles/EmoticonHelp.gif

:confused:

schu1213
09-18-2005, 08:35 PM
Rules about personal attacks huh? Well how about sinton fan calling me a arogant fool? I would say that falls under the category of a personal attack wouldnt you?

SintonFan
09-18-2005, 08:43 PM
Rules about personal attacks huh? Well how about sinton fan calling me a arogant fool? I would say that falls under the category of a personal attack wouldnt you?
I just call them like I see them. I didn't put words in your mouth.
I'm curious as to what this rumor is? I wonder if I'll get an apology?
lol
Can't beat someone in intelligent posts so assasinate their character, right?:rolleyes:
The week is just beginning...:D

MontyPython
09-18-2005, 09:12 PM

The week is just beginning...:D and people are already sick of reading the name calling between a grown man and high school kids

TJKristin#54
09-18-2005, 09:13 PM
I think its wrong and it dosen't matter who's team you are on or where you live.

It's very Immature!

RiverRat19
09-18-2005, 09:25 PM
Originally posted by TJKristin#54
I think its wrong and it dosen't matter who's team you are on or where you live.

It's very Immature!

Very true! These communities are too excellent to have their supporters resort to these tactics. Unfortunately, there are a few individuals in every town who do things that make everybody else look bad....

SintonFan
09-18-2005, 09:36 PM
Hmmmm....:thinking:
Then I retract what I say.
I guess it's OK for someone to say "Sinton doesn't belong on the same field as Cuero".
There is no name calling on my part. It's stating the obvious...:o
These same posters from Cuero did the same thing to Wharton, Seally and now Sinton. When is enough, enough????????:doh:

sicem74
09-18-2005, 09:39 PM
wow big thread!

LH Panther Mom
09-18-2005, 09:40 PM
Originally posted by sicem74
wow big thread!

And it's just Sunday. :eek: :eek:

SintonFan_inAustin
09-18-2005, 09:41 PM
is like wrestling where the refs only see the good guys punching back:mad:

GreenGobbla
09-18-2005, 09:45 PM
Originally posted by MontyPython
and people are already sick of reading the name calling between a grown man and high school kids

actually im in college, and a few of the other cuero posters are as well....

crabman
09-18-2005, 10:06 PM
Yeah your right, i guess i know nothing about football. Ok you want a freakin score here it is. Cuero 1500 Sinton -200. There you go.

What happens if Cuero gives up the 200 and the offense has an off night and only puts up 150? That would suck. :D

I just noticed I finally passed 500 posts. Only took two years. Do I get a coffee mug or something?

ro_tex_solja
09-18-2005, 10:08 PM
your a little wrong on this one sintonfan.....i know we said that about sealy but seriuosly we knew the game with wharton would be close.....idk if u saw me and schu's other posts but we like wharton as the sleeper team and we think wharton is actually good....we knew the wharton game would be close....but i will admit my prediction of the sealy game was a little off but then again all of yall sinton fans prediction of the beeville game was way off too

Hmmmm....:thinking:
Then I retract what I say.
I guess it's OK for someone to say "Sinton doesn't belong on the same field as Cuero".
There is no name calling on my part. It's stating the obvious...:o
These same posters from Cuero did the same thing to Wharton, Seally and now Sinton. When is enough, enough????????:doh:

SintonFan_inAustin
09-18-2005, 10:09 PM
Originally posted by crabman
What happens if Cuero gives up the 200 and the offense has an off night and only puts up 150? That would suck. :D

that game would fall under the wharton games one against cuero and one against burnet high scoring

GreenGobbla
09-18-2005, 11:26 PM
that game would fall under the wharton games one against cuero and one against burnet high scoring

it might just do that

ro_tex_solja
09-18-2005, 11:49 PM
i thought the sealy one was gonna be a blowout and i was proved wrong on that one so im just gonna take Ro Tex by 14
Cuero 28
Sinton 14

but however i do think it will be just like last year...cuero will dominate the game stat wise but the score will not be to dominating

District303aPastPlayer
09-18-2005, 11:52 PM
i will be providing ladders free to certain cuero posters so that tehy will be able to get off of their high horse. and i have a question, since you that played on the team last year are so great... where are ya'll playing college ball at... i mean, you did play right?

GreenGobbla
09-18-2005, 11:54 PM
schu1213 and HM33 are both playing for TLU

ro_tex_solja
09-18-2005, 11:55 PM
and Ro Tex plays at HSU....and no thats not henderson state with trey jones...thats home schooled university...lmao

pirate4state
09-18-2005, 11:56 PM
schu1213 and HM33 are both playing for TLU Cool! :clap: There are a few Sinton athletes at TLU also. One on the football team and two on the baseball team. Make sure and look them up!

District303aPastPlayer
09-18-2005, 11:59 PM
Cool! :clap: There are a few Sinton athletes at TLU also. One on the football team and two on the baseball team. Make sure and look them up!

Mr Cactus Bowl... JB will be playin in it this year... i believe he will be Joined by Mr Jones from A&M-K in that game..

GreenGobbla
09-19-2005, 12:02 AM
and Ro Tex plays at HSU....and no thats not henderson state with trey jones...thats home schooled university...lmao

lol, i play golf for HSU, but i got to school at utsa....idk

SintonFan
09-19-2005, 12:08 AM
lol, i play golf for HSU, but i got to school at utsa....idk
Hmmmm.....
I LIVE behind UTSA!:thinking:
Beer and BBQ at my house!!!!!!!!!
so long as you don't "come on" to me..........:p

ro_tex_solja
09-19-2005, 12:10 AM
i didnt know that sinton fan thats tight.....green gobbla and some of mine and his other friends go to utsa too....we need to have a big poker thing or something sometime....im goin up there pretty soon i think

GreenGobbla
09-19-2005, 12:10 AM
Hmmmm.....
I LIVE behind UTSA!:thinking:
Beer and BBQ at my house!!!!!!!!!
so long as you don't "come on" to me..........:p

i know, we talked the other day...im not gay, i actually have a girlfriend....beer right now at me apartment, but dont tell anyone

GreenGobbla
09-19-2005, 12:11 AM
i didnt know that sinton fan thats tight.....green gobbla and some of mine and his other friends go to utsa too....we need to have a big poker thing or something sometime....im goin up there pretty soon i think

come up saturday after the sinton/cuero game, even if we dont play a big poker game, there is suppose to be a party at our next door neighbors house

SintonFan
09-19-2005, 12:14 AM
My daughter has her 8th birthday party this weekend. Ain't gonna happen this week. lol
Soooooo Texas Hold'em????????:D
I would love to take some Cuero money.;)

GreenGobbla
09-19-2005, 12:19 AM
texas hold'em for sure...i dont know about takin our money, we've been known to win a few tournaments....now takin sinton money would be awesome:D

SintonFan
09-19-2005, 12:21 AM
wanna bet?:D

District303aPastPlayer
09-19-2005, 12:21 AM
texas hold'em for sure...i dont know about takin our money, we've been known to win a few tournaments....now takin sinton money would be awesome:D

poker isnt played in pairs, maverick :p

GreenGobbla
09-19-2005, 12:22 AM
i meant like, i have won a few, ro tex has won a few...come on now....

pirate4state
09-19-2005, 12:30 AM
I don't know what's worse: the bickering or all this other stuff. :eek: :hairpunk: :eyetwitch :crazy: :wave: :confused:

SintonFan
09-19-2005, 12:35 AM
Gni yall! Gotta finish the something. ;) It'll be done tonight.:cool:

schu1213
09-19-2005, 12:50 AM
Yeah there is a kid here from Sinton by the name of James Villarreal. He is a pretty dang good football player and a cool guy. I guess Sinton people and Cuero people can get along.

sinfan75
09-19-2005, 04:58 AM
hope this game even gets to get played. May have a hurricane to deal with around Friday. Everyone keep your fingers crossed that this sob makes a nice u-turn.

Old Green
09-19-2005, 05:55 AM
Hey all you Cuero kids. I'm glad that you see the Sinton posters are good people. This is the kind of discusssion we are use to having. Good discussion with humor.

They have a good team, good players, and the same expectations as Cuero and 187 teams across the state. Let's keep it civil and so all can enjoy the discussion. The previous 10 pages have not been conducive to the perception of Cuero across the state to other posters and to us older posters from Cuero. We have enjoyed this board and have made many friends with posters from across the state who we sincerely enjoy meeting at games and going out to eat and party .

So with that I'll get off my high horse and the use the ladder that D303A has offered:D Whether we win or lose the Gobblers will congratualte the winnig team and leave the field graciously with their heads held high and so will the Pirates.

I'm not putting you guys down, but asking that you be considerate of us older Cuero poster and the posters from others schools.:)

LH Panther Mom
09-19-2005, 06:40 AM
Originally posted by Old Green
Hey all you Cuero kids. I'm glad that you see the Sinton posters are good people. This is the kind of discusssion we are use to having. Good discussion with humor.

They have a good team, good players, and the same expectations as Cuero and 187 teams across the state. Let's keep it civil and so all can enjoy the discussion. The previous 10 pages have not been conducive to the perception of Cuero across the state to other posters and to us older posters from Cuero. We have enjoyed this board and have made many friends with posters from across the state who we sincerely enjoy meeting at games and going out to eat and party .

So with that I'll get off my high horse and the use the ladder that D303A has offered:D Whether we win or lose the Gobblers will congratualte the winnig team and leave the field graciously with their heads held high and so will the Pirates.

I'm not putting you guys down, but asking that you be considerate of us older Cuero poster and the posters from others schools.:)

Very well said, my friend! :clap: :clap:

MARLINDOGS
09-19-2005, 06:41 AM
:thinking: Wonder how many pages this will end up being.:D

Phil C
09-19-2005, 08:15 AM
Cool! :clap: There are a few Sinton athletes at TLU also. One on the football team and two on the baseball team. Make sure and look them up!

And don't forget Riflearm who just graduated from there who in 4 years reset all of the softball pitching records there.

pirate4state
09-19-2005, 08:50 AM
hope this game even gets to get played. May have a hurricane to deal with around Friday. Everyone keep your fingers crossed that this sob makes a nice u-turn. watch who you call an sob!! ;) :D :evillaugh

Bandera YaYa
09-19-2005, 10:33 AM
Wow....it's like a new day dawning......great posts these last few pages!! LOVES IT!! :kiss: :kiss: :D

Bullaholic
09-19-2005, 10:41 AM
Sinton fans: What specifically are the matchups on Offense and Defense and advantages that you feel will give Sinton the win?

Cuero fans: Same question.

Please no "Because they suck" or similar responses. I would appreciate informative opinions and realistic final score predictions. Thanks.

ro_tex_solja
09-19-2005, 11:05 AM
i dont really know much about sinton but i really feel that if cuero calls the right plays they score whenever they want...i am goin to have my fingers crossed we pass more this game...cuz i heard if there is one weak point about sintons d it might be the pass defense...but maybe im wrong.....i know cuero is great against the run and i have also read sinton is too so it migh come down to who can cover who

piratebg
09-19-2005, 11:17 AM
I believe Sintons D has only given up 3 TDs this year. They have been oustanding at stoping the run. Their pass D has improved from last year, but could still use some work. At the same time, with the exception of Beeville, they have not played against a good passing team. Offensively it is no secret. Sinton is going to throw. The running game is not what is used to be, but we do have a fast running back in Josh Ring, who I believe is faster than Franco but not as flashy. I agree with ro-tex, defense and the passing game are going to rule this game.

Old Green
09-19-2005, 11:19 AM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
Sinton fans: What specifically are the matchups on Offense and Defense and advantages that you feel will give Sinton the win?

Cuero fans: Same question.

Please no "Because they suck" or similar responses. I would appreciate informative opinions and realistic final score predictions. Thanks. IMO that the key matchups will be the QB and WR's. Noack for Cuero is completing 69% of his passes for over 900 yards so far. He has Grey, James, Wesley, Whittington,Ruiz, and Rudd at TE. These guys have been able to be game breakers. Cuero has been very successful with long pass and strike very quickly. The speed these Wr's display will be the key on offense. Cuero's running came is coming a round. Cooper had a good Game against Sealy and Olquin is a steady ball handler.

IMO, cuero quick strike ability kinda is a negative for them in that it keeps the defense on the field alot. Mckinney, and Jackson are doing a great job at lb. Rudd and Hargrove, a sprinter playing DE makes it hard to run sweeps. The big men int the middle make it hard to get much up the middle.

Our kicking game is much improved over last year.
on kickoff Gonzales routinely kicked the deep and angled in the corner to cut down on running of oposing teams.

Kohl is getting better with point afters. He has yet to make a field goal this year. Punting is also doing well

Those are my thoughts

sinton66
09-19-2005, 11:35 AM
Frankly, Sinton's strengths will depend on which team shows up for this game. If the team effort that dominated GP shows up, this could be a very competative game. If the team that played Beeville Friday night shows up, we could get blown out of the ballpark. Sinton's defense seems to be the key factor for us thus far, as they have only given up 2 tds thru 4 games. Two of those 4 games were against 4A teams. West Oso managed one score, and Beeville managed the other.

Offensively, Ramirez is also doing well in the passing department as our running game has also lagged behind. Two weeks ago versus West Oso, Ramirez turned in the south Texas best effort going 12 of 23, no interceptions for 345 yards and 4 td's.

I hope we get to play this game as fans from both towns are looking forward to the match up.

piratebg
09-19-2005, 11:42 AM
Just heard from a source that if the game is cancelled it will definitely not be replayed. Anyone who buys pre-sale tickets will not be refunded their money. I planned to buy my tickets tomorrow but I may what until Wed or early Thurs to see where it is going.

Old Green
09-19-2005, 11:43 AM
Just heard from a source that if the game is cancelled it will definitely not be replayed. Anyone who buys pre-sale tickets will not be refunded their money. I planned to buy my tickets tomorrow but I may what until Wed or early Thurs to see where it is going. For real???????:( :confused:

Phil C
09-19-2005, 11:45 AM
Just heard from a source that if the game is cancelled it will definitely not be replayed. Anyone who buys pre-sale tickets will not be refunded their money. I planned to buy my tickets tomorrow but I may what until Wed or early Thurs to see where it is going.

What about the season ticket holders like me?

sinton66
09-19-2005, 11:46 AM
That would qualify as "pre-sale" Phil.

Phil C
09-19-2005, 11:50 AM
That would qualify as "pre-sale" Phil.

I'LL SUE! :mad:

(Unless they leave the volleyball tickets at $3 and not raise them to $4 like last year) :D

Gobbla2001
09-19-2005, 12:42 PM
The map of the hurricane that I have seen shows it still off the coast on Saturday, late Friday night seems to be the time the bands would come on shore depending on how big she gets...

My thoughts on Cuero...

The defense has given up 28 points and 30 points the last two games, but both have been rivalries, they're still very good and very fast and are MUCH improved against the passing game, that should really help us out against Sinton...

Offensively it seems we need to be a bit more active with the passing game, which I think we should do... Last year in the first match-up we got too conservative on both sides of the ball after a semi-dominant first half... we didn't in the second game, hopefully we won't this year...

I believe we've only gone to Brandon James three times in the air this year, two were completions for I'm guessing 80 yards... this could be his break-out game...

Latreal looked good last week, hopefully the passing game can set up the run and he can get even more confident before going into the offweek, that's what we need to do...

So as much as I'd hate to say it, it doesn't look like Cuero is going to go out there and put on their best of show, there are things the staff wants to work on before the break...

Gunna be a good one...

GreenGobbla
09-19-2005, 12:56 PM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001
The map of the hurricane that I have seen shows it still off the coast on Saturday, late Friday night seems to be the time the bands would come on shore depending on how big she gets...

My thoughts on Cuero...

The defense has given up 28 points and 30 points the last two games, but both have been rivalries, they're still very good and very fast and are MUCH improved against the passing game, that should really help us out against Sinton...

Offensively it seems we need to be a bit more active with the passing game, which I think we should do... Last year in the first match-up we got too conservative on both sides of the ball after a semi-dominant first half... we didn't in the second game, hopefully we won't this year...

I believe we've only gone to Brandon James three times in the air this year, two were completions for I'm guessing 80 yards... this could be his break-out game...

Latreal looked good last week, hopefully the passing game can set up the run and he can get even more confident before going into the offweek, that's what we need to do...

So as much as I'd hate to say it, it doesn't look like Cuero is going to go out there and put on their best of show, there are things the staff wants to work on before the break...

Gunna be a good one...

well said, i agree

pirate4state
09-19-2005, 01:11 PM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001
So as much as I'd hate to say it, it doesn't look like Cuero is going to go out there and put on their best of show, there are things the staff wants to work on before the break... :eek: Are you kidding? :thinking:

crabman
09-19-2005, 01:22 PM
I still hear the coaches say things like they could have run on them all day to a certain spot but they wanted to see if they could find another weakness or they could have passed all night long but we had certain aspects of the running game that needed work so that is what they worked on.

Keep in mind, this game with Sinton, no matter what any of us thinks, is PRACTICE. IT DOES NOT COUNT ! It does not count for anything. Nothing. Nada. Zip. No playoff implications. Not a district game. It is a chance to test yourself against a worthy opponent. That is it. The fans don't buy that but I can assure you that is the view of the coaches. Our season starts in two weeks against Hallettsville. If these games mattered you would have seen Cooper with 20 carries against West Oso. You didn't. He is ramping up and playing into shape and testing the knee. Don't be surprised if Reeve pulls back this week before district and Coop only gets 5 carries. We can pass. Make no mistake. We could run spread and pass 40-45 times a game and turn south Texas on its head. But we won't. Gotta work on the run so it is ready come playoff time because there will come a time in the playoffs where you face a team that can stop the pass and you have to run. It is all a chess match.

Bandera YaYa
09-19-2005, 01:27 PM
Yep, I have come to the conclusion, that this game will be played out in the stands...hehe :p :p

CueroGobblers
09-19-2005, 01:28 PM
What it comes down to is that Sinton hasn't played ne 1 tough enough. They haven't faced a good passing gm or defense. Last week against Beeville, barely pulled that out. I know that they make yall seem that you guys have a awesome d but look who've played. Taft, come on man. G-P, lost all those kids, West Oso LOL, need i say more. Then Beeville, which i think they have improved from last year and u guys have to give it to them because they did hold ya to 15 pts. It's obvious that your coaches r going to stack that line with 8 defensive up there close. Do you guys have a good running gm? Passing gm is ur weapon but what if that doesn't work? I know that u guys just worry bout being undefeated and what u need to do is help those other problems ya had against Beeville.:hand:

Phil C
09-19-2005, 01:34 PM
Originally posted by CueroGobblers
What it comes down to is that Sinton hasn't played ne 1 tough enough. They haven't faced a good passing gm or defense. Last week against Beeville, barely pulled that out. I know that they make yall seem that you guys have a awesome d but look who've played. Taft, come on man. G-P, lost all those kids, West Oso LOL, need i say more. Then Beeville, which i think they have improved from last year and u guys have to give it to them because they did hold ya to 15 pts. It's obvious that your coaches r going to stack that line with 8 defensive up there close. Do you guys have a good running gm? Passing gm is ur weapon but what if that doesn't work? I know that u guys just worry bout being undefeated and what u need to do is help those other problems ya had against Beeville.:hand:

It is like I said. Sinton plays the toughest non-district schedule in the State. Taft is a 2A power and is bound to get better when they really get going. When Taft and Sinton play you can just throw the past records away because they mean nothing. That is because this rivalry has gone on 85 years. Also G-P is still a power house. Remember last year in 4A they went to the quarterfinals. And don't forget West Oso is a tough playoff team and we had to play in the Den of Bears and also they say Beware of the Howling Bear for nothing. And don't forget that Beeville has Coach Sosa and his son at QB who is going to do great things. Plus it was their homecoming and they had them ready. Beeville is 4A power so we have to remember. Then Cuero this week. And not looking ahead we have to face a tough playoff team in Orange Grove at homecoming and they have just whipped a great Refugio team. Yes a rough schedule indeed and I haven't even talked about the district and playoffs. Whew!

CueroGobblers
09-19-2005, 01:47 PM
Say Phil u forgot one thing. I know that Sinton has won District title last few years but this yearit might be turned around. I know about the battles between each. I know Coach Soza ral well took that Mathis team to state turn it around. But how bout that Mathis team right now. That one kid Amos Blanche, is something. He is running about 199 yards a gm right now. Dont forget bout those guys because Mathis is looking to get back on top and maybe get a chance at the District title this year. Just like Sinton vs Taft is a rivalry, well Mathis vs. Orange Grove is a rivalry. There both 3-1 and will play this week in O.G.

RiverRat19
09-19-2005, 01:51 PM
Originally posted by CueroGobblers
That one kid Amos Blanche, is something. He is running about 199 yards a gm right now.

Nobody has had an answer for that cat yet, have they? He's quick and can run hard. Wow- wouldn't want to have to play against him when he's feeling good!!

Gobbler Fan
LOL Beware of the Howling Bear:thinking:

I agree with crabman , this game is just that practice. I would like to see the offense have some time consuming drives mixing the pass and the run . The Gobblers know they can throw and with Cooper coming around it's just add's to what they can do offensively running the ball .

I myself would like to see some plays involving the RB's coming out of the backfield for passes with the speed we have at reciever , whats a defense going to do - play up on our recievers ?--dont think so-- or play back--then our short passing game will eat up the clock and yardage.

Who is the leading rusher for Sinton this year ? I know the QB has started since his soph/ year so we know what to expect at that position .

Should be a good one if it doesnt get rained out . I think it will be close but Cuero will pull away in the 3'rd or 4'th qt. final 34-14 is my predition

Phil C
That is right. Our district is tough. Mathis is turning it around because they played Zapata a great game and they catch Sinton in Mathis which increases the risk. Also Aransas Pass is dangerous and that QB is good. Ingleside has been doing great with their dynamic young coaches. Thank goodness the game is in Sinton. And we mustn't overlook Goliad who is always dangerous. Whew I got to go get a tranquilizer to settle my nerves on this.

CoolKat
09-19-2005, 01:56 PM
You know you guys that are talking about this game being just a "practice" for Cuero are funny. :rolleyes: Do you really think the coaches from Cuero are thinking, "this is just a practice game?" Whatever! Now if they run the ball or pass more than they normally do, then that tells me they are changing their game to WIN. Not to practice.

CueroGobblers
09-19-2005, 02:00 PM
I know that Mathis lost that first gm against Odem bu it looks like they have turned it around since then. Last two gms have been the defense plus once u get the d involved that offense will feed off of that. Just my opinion i think Mathis should have been undefeated right now. It's going to be a good gm between Cuero vs. Sinton and then bout 4o miles aways its going to be Mathis vs. O.G. They also have a good running back, by the name of Bloyd i think.

GreenGobbla
09-19-2005, 02:00 PM
i dont think this is a practice game, cuero is going to go out there to win, i mean you dont go to play a game to lose or "practice," most of the time you r playing to win....cuero will pull away and win this one 35-17

Gobbler Fan
09-19-2005, 02:02 PM
Oh they want to win and im sure the players want to win and if they do what they know they can do and run the play's the coach send's in the way it's suposed to be run the outcome will be just that a W for either team, but seriously what does winning or losing this game really mean ? Now if this were the playoff's like last year well you know what happened in the Alamodome in the playoff's Sinton was sent packing and wondering what happend and where did those play's come from :D

Bandera YaYa
09-19-2005, 02:02 PM
s
That is right. Our district is tough. Mathis is turning it around because they played Zapata a great game and they catch Sinton in Mathis which increases the risk. Also Aransas Pass is dangerous and that QB is good. Ingleside has been doing great with their dynamic young coaches. Thank goodness the game is in Sinton. And we mustn't overlook Goliad who is always dangerous. Whew I got to go get a tranquilizer to settle my nerves on this. Well you are in luck!!....just made a potent sure to calm down nerves...........let me just add this pinch of black crow's beak and a drop of spotted lizard .......there......A cup of this and a hot rock massage, and you'll forget all about that silly little pigskin!!!! :evillaugh :evillaugh :D

CoolKat
09-19-2005, 02:10 PM
Originally posted by Gobbler Fan
Oh they want to win and im sure the players want to win and if they do what they know they can do and run the play's the coach send's it the outcome will be just that a W for either team, but seriously what does winning or losing this game really mean ? Now if this were the playoff's like last year well you know what happened in the Alamodome in the playoff's Sinton was sent packing and wondering what happend and where did those play's come from :D

No I was asking myself, "what happened to our running back?" He sat on the sidelines more than he was on the field. Going got tough and he sat. Nevertheless, our PIRATES this year are ready. So I have my fingers crossed that they can play on Friday.

pirate4state
09-19-2005, 02:15 PM
Originally posted by CoolKat
No I was asking myself, "what happened to our running back?" He sat on the sidelines more than he was on the field. Going got tough and he sat. Nevertheless, our PIRATES this year are ready. So I have my fingers crossed that they can play on Friday. better cross your toes too, haven't you heard - this is a PRACTICE game we can't win. :hand:

Gobbler Fan
09-19-2005, 02:22 PM
Like I said in my post , whatever team run's the play's sent in by the coaching staff and EXECUTES them will win, you cant win if you dont move the ball that goes for both team's . Take that how you want ----Ill stick by my prediction on the outcome Im a Homer *sue me*

Bandera YaYa
09-19-2005, 02:23 PM
LOL.........you guys are cracking me up!!! Never seen such ruffled feathers and puffed up necks........heck I'm thinking this game is right up there with a cure for cancer and the cancellation of world hunger!!!! :cool: :wave:

Gobbler Fan
09-19-2005, 02:25 PM
Originally posted by Bandera YaYa
LOL.........you guys are cracking me up!!! Never seen such ruffled feathers and puffed up necks........heck I'm thinking this game is right up there with a cure for cancer and the cancellation of world hunger!!!! :cool: :wave:

you mean it's not :doh:

schu1213
09-19-2005, 02:27 PM
It is like I said. Sinton plays the toughest non-district schedule in the State. Taft is a 2A power and is bound to get better when they really get going. When Taft and Sinton play you can just throw the past records away because they mean nothing. That is because this rivalry has gone on 85 years. Also G-P is still a power house. Remember last year in 4A they went to the quarterfinals. And don't forget West Oso is a tough playoff team and we had to play in the Den of Bears and also they say Beware of the Howling Bear for nothing. And don't forget that Beeville has Coach Sosa and his son at QB who is going to do great things. Plus it was their homecoming and they had them ready. Beeville is 4A power so we have to remember. Then Cuero this week. And not looking ahead we have to face a tough playoff team in Orange Grove at homecoming and they have just whipped a great Refugio team. Yes a rough schedule indeed and I haven't even talked about the district and playoffs. Whew!

Do you honestly think that sinton plays the toughest schedule in the state? That is the biggest load of crap i have ever heard. Sinton plays the easiest schedule in the state. Oh Taft is amazing, lol, what a joke. Like I said before Sinton would win maybe 2 pre district games if they had Cueros schedule. They would beat West Oso and La Grange. That is probably the most idiotic statement I have ever heard.

pirate4state
Im a Homer *sue me* Whatcha got? :D

Bandera YaYa
you mean it's not :doh: Oh I just said it was, didn't I????? :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

CueroGobblers
09-19-2005, 02:32 PM
For more info on Sinton go to Caller. com. YOU need to register to read there paper but its plain and simple. You can see there schedule and the rest of there district schedule including results per gm.

pirate4state
09-19-2005, 02:32 PM
Do you honestly think that sinton plays the toughest schedule in the state? That is the biggest load of crap i have ever heard. Sinton plays the easiest schedule in the state. Oh Taft is amazing, lol, what a joke. Like I said before Sinton would win maybe 2 pre district games if they had Cueros schedule. They would beat West Oso and La Grange. That is probably the most idiotic statement I have ever heard. All bow down to the the great schu1213 for he has spoken! :rolleyes: Get a grip, dude Phil is rarely serious! (sorry Phil :kiss: )

schu1213
09-19-2005, 02:44 PM
All bow down to the the great schu1213 for he has spoken! :rolleyes: Get a grip, dude Phil is rarely serious! (sorry Phil :kiss: )

Thats right, finally you get it. I was just making sure he was not serious, i think he was though. If so im feel sorry for him.

GreenGobbla
09-19-2005, 02:46 PM
Thats right, finally you get it. I was just making sure he was not serious, i think he was though. If so im feel sorry for him.

ill bow down to the great general schu1213 any and every time i see him...

piratebg
09-19-2005, 02:47 PM
Get a Room!!!

pirate4state
09-19-2005, 02:47 PM
ill bow down to the great general schu1213 any and every time i see him... :eek: :o

GreenGobbla
09-19-2005, 02:48 PM
it wouldnt be the same without ro_tex there too...lol

AP Panther Fan
09-19-2005, 02:49 PM
:eek: :o

bow down...bend over....it's all kinda the same...:cool: :D

GreenGobbla
09-19-2005, 02:51 PM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
bow down...bend over....it's all kinda the same...:cool: :D

think what u want to...

pirate4state
09-19-2005, 02:55 PM
think what u want to...but i think ur dumb... just what the heck is your problem! :flamingma

Why are you still allowed to post is beyond me! And not b/c you hate Sinton, but b/c you continue to call people names.

GreenGobbla
09-19-2005, 02:56 PM
just what the heck is your problem! :flamingma

Why are you still allowed to post is beyond me! And not b/c you hate Sinton, but b/c you continue to call people names.

i dont hate sinton, i just hate stupid people who leave dumb comments...and i dont think u shouldnt be able to post anymore if you dont think i should

CoolKat
All right everyone since we are ready to PLAY, we get to play on Thursday. Game has been moved up. See you at 7:30!! :eek: Way to go RITA! :D

Bandera YaYa
think what u want to...but i think ur dumb... Back off the Mom......back waaaaaaay off!!!! :mad: :hand: