CoolKat
09-19-2005, 02:58 PM
Originally posted by GreenGobbla
and i dont think u shouldnt be able to post anymore if you dont think i should

Now that was mature to say! :clap:

pirate4state
09-19-2005, 02:59 PM
i dont hate sinton, i just hate stupid people who leave dumb comments...and i dont think u should be able to post anymore if you dont think i should :hand: whatever junior!

GreenGobbla
09-19-2005, 02:59 PM
Originally posted by CoolKat
Now that was mature to say! :clap:

i know, that was stupid, just say it...call me a moron

Bandera YaYa
09-19-2005, 03:00 PM
yes ma'am, i just get a little carried away, im sorry Apology accepted....

GreenGobbla
09-19-2005, 03:01 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
:hand: whatever junior!

junior...dude, ur right, from now on i will not disrespect sinton in any way...im so sorry, some day i hope to be just like you...never mean to anyone, and always positive on ur post....i might start bowing down to you...ur my hero now dude...congrats..

CHS_CG
well if the game is on Thursday I wont be able to go, Sorry guys.

piratebg
A Thursday game, alright. The administration blg for SISD confirmed!!!

crabman
09-19-2005, 03:02 PM
All right everyone since we are ready to PLAY, we get to play on Thursday. Game has been moved up. See you at 7:30!! Way to go RITA!

Where you gettin' your info? I have heard rumors but no confirmation.

GreenGobbla
09-19-2005, 03:03 PM
ya, if it is thursday, cant make it....i hope its just a rumor

piratebg
09-19-2005, 03:03 PM
Not a rumor. I just talked to the ticket office in Sinton. Thurday 730pm

piratebg
09-19-2005, 03:04 PM
Originally posted by piratebg
Not a rumor. I just talked to the ticket office in Sinton. Thursday 730pm

ro_tex_solja
09-19-2005, 03:04 PM
lol i say if it its on thursday night people should just skip school on friday....and we can all have a party or something

CoolKat
09-19-2005, 03:05 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by GreenGobbla
ya, if it is thursday, cant make it....i hope its just a rumor [/QUOTE

I would never post that kind of rumor. :D

pirate4state
09-19-2005, 03:05 PM
junior...dude, ur right, from now on i will not disrespect sinton in any way...im so sorry, some day i hope to be just like you...never mean to anyone, and always positive on ur post....i might start bowing down to you...ur my hero now dude...congrats.. disrespect sinton all you want (nothing/noone has stopped you), but you called a good friend of mine dumb and that is NOT acceptable!

ro_tex_solja
09-19-2005, 03:06 PM
im gonna talk people into skipping school in cuero for friday and we can road trip to another game...what is a good game we should go to on friday?

AP Panther Fan
09-19-2005, 03:07 PM
Originally posted by Bandera YaYa
Back off the Mom......back waaaaaaay off!!!! :mad: :hand:

Thanks Ya Ya and Pirate4State ....I shouldn't have made the comment though probably. It was just tooo tempting. I have been called much worse.:D

The name calling on this and other threads though is getting out of hand...tsk, tsk, tsk....kinda crazy!

A Thursday game will end "Hell Week" a bit sooner.:kiss:

piratebg
09-19-2005, 03:10 PM
Thank you Rita for making this all possible. Now we only have to wait 3 days instead of 4.

pirate4state
09-19-2005, 03:15 PM
Thank you Rita for making this all possible. Now we only have to wait 3 days instead of 4. You're welcome. :D

ro_tex_solja
09-19-2005, 03:15 PM
disrespect sinton all you want (nothing/noone has stopped you), but you called a good friend of mine dumb and that is NOT acceptable!

lmao dude that is not acceptable....i dont recall your name being under the moderator list..lol

piratebg
09-19-2005, 03:16 PM
You're welcome. :D

I take back all of the negative things I said about you, and I look forward to getting slapped around by you this weekend, but please........be gentle.

LH Panther Mom
09-19-2005, 03:17 PM
Originally posted by ro_tex_solja
lmao dude that is not acceptable....i dont recall your name being under the moderator list..lol

No, but mine is.

ro_tex_solja
09-19-2005, 03:20 PM
yeah i know that

CHS_CG
09-19-2005, 03:21 PM
I take back all of the negative things I said about you, and I look forward to getting slapped around by you this weekend, but please........be gentle.

dont tempt her!

ro_tex_solja
09-19-2005, 03:21 PM
i was wonderin if the game really is on thursday are the junior high games still goin to take place at the same times or what....my brother plays on the 7th grade on thursday in sinton i was just wondering if those times will still be the same....does anyone know??

piratebg
09-19-2005, 03:24 PM
Varisty is playing on Thurday. Don't know about the younger squads.

ro_tex_solja
09-19-2005, 03:26 PM
alright well if u find out please posts some stuff...i was planning to go watch him but i didnt know if the times were goin to change

pirate4state
09-19-2005, 03:27 PM
I doubt the JV/Fish will have their games. I think those coaches would be needed for their roles in the Varsity game. I thought Jr. high games were played on Tuesday? :confused:

SINTON81
09-19-2005, 03:29 PM
You're welcome. :D

Now if you could just make that storm die out all together you would really be something.:eek: :eek:

SINTON81
09-19-2005, 03:30 PM
I doubt the JV/Fish will have their games. I think those coaches would be needed for their roles in the Varsity game. I thought Jr. high games were played on Tuesday? :confused:

Were scheduled to play on thursday this week. You know Cuero being special and all.:D :D

pirate4state
09-19-2005, 03:43 PM
alright well if u find out please posts some stuff...i was planning to go watch him but i didnt know if the times were goin to change All sub varsity games (including jr high) will not be played.

SINTON81
09-19-2005, 04:00 PM
Originally posted by schu1213
Yeah the score of the first game last year was 35-28 but do you remember the game at all, we DOMINATED that game. Sinton was lucky not to get beat 35-0. We played a crapy second half, probably the worst half we played all year.

Maybe James Villarreal and the Sinton defense had something to do with Cuero’s crappy playing the second half, “the worst Cuero played all year”. The Sinton offense played crappy the first half but DOMINATED the second half as did the Sinton defense. Other wise it would have been 70-7, instead of 35-28.

SINTON81
09-19-2005, 04:03 PM
All sub varsity games (including jr high) will not be played.

Well what's wrong with playing on Tuesday.:mad: :mad:

Gobbler Fan
09-19-2005, 04:04 PM
Originally posted by SINTON81
Maybe James Villarreal and the Sinton defense had something to do with Cuero’s crappy playing the second half, “the worst Cuero played all year”. The Sinton offense played crappy the first half but DOMINATED the second half as did the Sinton defense. Other wise it would have been 70-7, instead of 35-28.

But the one that really counted 31-0 ---The Cuero offense and defense had something to do with that I'm pretty sure .

Gobbler Fan
09-19-2005, 04:05 PM
Is it really going to be played Friday for a fact ?

Bandera YaYa
09-19-2005, 04:08 PM
Originally posted by Gobbler Fan
Is it really going to be played Friday for a fact ? Boy, I think you are lost ..... :thinking:

Gobbler Fan
09-19-2005, 04:11 PM
Had to hear it from a Cuero poster you know how sneaky them pirates can be :D .....thanks anyway for your oppinion Ya-Ya Im sure a lot of thought went into it ........

Phil C
09-19-2005, 04:12 PM
But the one that really counted 31-0 ---The Cuero offense and defense had something to do with that I'm pretty sure .

It would have probably have been as close as the regular season game but since it was in the Alamo Dome that was where the difference was because the Alamo Dome favors the team that has the speed.

Bandera YaYa
09-19-2005, 04:13 PM
Had to hear it from a Cuero poster you know how sneaky them pirates can be :D .....thanks anyway for your oppinion Ya-Ya Im sure a lot of thought went into it ........ Yeah, I'm resting now....took alot outta me!!! :p :D

pirate4state
Originally posted by Phil C
It would have probably have been as close as the regular season game but since it was in the Alamo Dome that was where the difference was because the Alamo Dome favors the team that has the speed. :doh: Phil, are you ever gonna STOP killin' me? :D

schu1213
Is this a record for number of pages on a thread by monday?

Bandera YaYa
09-19-2005, 04:15 PM
It would have probably have been as close as the regular season game but since it was in the Alamo Dome that was where the difference was because the Alamo Dome favors the team that has the speed. :eyetwitch :eyetwitch :hairpunk:

SINTON81
09-19-2005, 04:17 PM

No, no, no. It was the Sinton coaches play selection and playing conservative and all. Now where did I hear that before?

Phil C
09-19-2005, 04:17 PM
:doh: Phil, are you ever gonna STOP killin' me? :D

:D

Phil C
09-19-2005, 04:19 PM
Is this a record for number of pages on a thread by monday?

I don't know but can you imagine how high it would have got to if the game had been on Friday as scheduled instead of Thursday?

schu1213
09-19-2005, 04:19 PM
Yeah but now we have an extra day to talk about the game. Esp. since it will be raining and everyone will have nothing to do

SINTON81
09-19-2005, 04:20 PM
I don't know but can you imagine how high it would have got to if the game had been on Friday as scheduled instead of Thursday?

I think we can still do some damage. Keep it going folks.:cool: :cool:

Gobbler Fan
09-19-2005, 04:21 PM
No, no, no. It was the Sinton coaches play selection and playing conservative and all. Now where did I hear that before?

It was a quote Coach Reeves said when he was interviewed by the advocate *he said he let up and Cuero should have won by 30*I remember you guy's getting all upset about it is that what your talking about ? ......like I said then prove him wrong the next time we play. But even I'll admit Coach Reeves was wrong too Cuero did not win the next game by 30 it was by 31

Phil C
09-19-2005, 04:25 PM
It was a quote Coach Reeves said when he was interviewed by the advocate *he said he let up and Cuero should have won by 30*I remember you guy's getting all upset about it is that what your talking about ? ......like I said then prove him wrong the next time we play. But even I'll admit Coach Reeves was wrong too Cuero did not win the next game by 30 it was by 31

That was because it was in the Dome. Fortunate man that Reeves.

SINTON81
09-19-2005, 04:25 PM

And like I said maybe the Sinton defense had some thing to do with it.

Gobbler Fan
09-19-2005, 04:26 PM
That was because it was in the Dome. Fortunate man that Reeves. :clap: your the man Phil ....lol

Phil C
On a serious note the weather prediction for Sinton Thursday night is Mostly Cloudy with the high in the mid 90s and low in the mid 70s. Good news indeed if it holds up.

Friday there is a chance of thunder showers but with the Rita threat going on is probably why they moved it up.

GreenGobbla
im gonna talk people into skipping school in cuero for friday and we can road trip to another game...what is a good game we should go to on friday?

im skippin college on friday...so, ill be in cuero, so lets do it

SINTON81
09-19-2005, 04:27 PM
That was because it was in the Dome. Fortunate man that Reeves.

LOL:clap: :clap:

ro_tex_solja
09-19-2005, 04:28 PM
Well what's wrong with playing on Tuesday.:mad: :mad:

jr. high games are on thursdays.....they moved them up a day too....the jr. high game will be played in cuero on wednesday....thats what my brother told me

ro_tex_solja
09-19-2005, 04:30 PM
i hope it does rain during the game but no lightening of course....cuz then it would be a battle of running the ball and i really like cuero in that matchup

GreenGobbla
09-19-2005, 04:31 PM
i hope it does rain during the game but no lightening of course....cuz then it would be a battle of running the ball and i really like cuero in that matchup

ya, i will take cuero in that matchup as well....this game is gonna be so live....

pirate4state
09-19-2005, 04:32 PM
i hope it does rain during the game but no lightening of course....cuz then it would be a battle of running the ball and i really like cuero in that matchup you've always liked cuero, what does the weather matter?

Phil C
09-19-2005, 04:32 PM

I think it was the rain in Cuero last year that caused us to lose by 7 points to Cuero ro.

Bandera YaYa
09-19-2005, 04:33 PM
im skippin college on friday...so, ill be in cuero, so lets do it Get back to school !!! Tsk tsk tsk........shame on you !!! :p :p :rolleyes:

schu1213
09-19-2005, 04:34 PM
Dont ever go back to school, lets just drop out and play poker for a living

GreenGobbla
09-19-2005, 04:34 PM
Get back to school !!! Tsk tsk tsk........shame on you !!! :p :p :rolleyes:

i would, but its just the cuero/sinton game, i am gonna be there...school is nothin, im too smart for that...lol, not really, but come monday ill be back in school..yay, go utsa..haha, ya right

Bullaholic
09-19-2005, 04:35 PM
Just wanted to jump in here on this "Mega" thread and say I really appreciated the serious game analysis threads provided by several posters. They certainly gave me much better insights into the Cuero-Sinton game. Glad they are going to try to get it in before any bad weather----the many dedicated fans of both deserve to be able to enjoy this game this year with both teams having such a great start.

GreenGobbla
09-19-2005, 04:35 PM
Dont ever go back to school, lets just drop out and play poker for a living

thats the ticket right there, when i turn 21, that is what i am gonna do...i know you and ro tex feel me on that one

SPirateMom75*19
09-19-2005, 04:36 PM
My daughter came home and said that the Jr. High games are being cancelled. Not too sure about the Fish/JV games.

44INAROW
09-19-2005, 04:42 PM
Originally posted by SPirateMom75*19
My daughter came home and said that the Jr. High games are being cancelled. Not too sure about the Fish/JV games.

From the "he said, she said" info I've gotten this afternoon, the Cuero Fresh and JV are going to combine and be divided into 2 teams and play each other on Weds night. No idea about the Cuero Jr High teams.

ro_tex_solja
09-19-2005, 04:48 PM
you've always liked cuero, what does the weather matter?

because if that happened your all nation 3 year starter would not be able to air it out therefore the cuero fans would not be bringing shotguns to the game to shoot the ducks ramirez would be throwing....

crabman
09-19-2005, 04:53 PM
because if that happened your all nation 3 year starter would not be able to air it out therefore the cuero fans would not be bringing shotguns to the game to shoot the ducks ramirez would be throwing....

YOu said duck.........:D

pirate4state
09-19-2005, 04:55 PM
because if that happened your all nation 3 year starter would not be able to air it out therefore the cuero fans would not be bringing shotguns to the game to shoot the ducks ramirez would be throwing.... but you're supposed to win this game b/c cuero can score at will. why are you even concerned w/ what our QB can or can't do? make up your mind sybil. :rolleyes:

SINTON65
09-19-2005, 05:16 PM
I generally just lurk and see what everyone has to say about the matchup between the two teams here. I love hearing what people have to say about the strengths/weaknesses of their hometown team and predictions about the upcoming game. This entire discussion is turning into a back and forth "Cuero is the best"/"Sinton is the best" and the true analysis is almost lost except for a few really good posts.

Is anyone else having flashback to the "Less filling"/"Tastes great" commercials????

:D

piratebg
09-19-2005, 05:26 PM
Particularly the one where the two chicks wrestle in the fountain in slow motion.:devil:

GreenGobbla
09-19-2005, 06:01 PM
Particularly the one where the two chicks wrestle in the fountain in slow motion.:devil:

that is a good one

ro_tex_solja
09-19-2005, 06:13 PM
that is a good one

you're contributing to thread piracy...

SintonFan_inAustin
09-19-2005, 06:46 PM
sinton played in two muddy and rainning games and Ramirez was able to pass the ball, but our run game was no where to be seen.only way cuero will be able to pass is if theres a breakdown in coverage, which has happen few times. First Half most first downs against Sinton this year West Oso 2 Taft 1 GP 1 Beeville 1 somebody confirm that plz:D

TAMUGRAD
09-19-2005, 06:56 PM
Oh my! I go to work and you guys added about 10 pages to this thread.

Glad the game is being moved up to Thursday, I was concerned about the weather, and the game being canceled.

Wouldn't want the smack to go on indefinitely if the game never got to be played.

LH Panther Mom
09-19-2005, 07:20 PM
I'm sure most of you are in complete shock that this won the poll. ;) Since I hate to waste such an "entertaining" thread that has been ongoing for a couple of days, it will be merged with the poll.

Cuero Gobblers, District 26, 2004 DI state runner-up, is standing at 3-0. I know they graduated a pretty hefty class and some wondered if they would be able to overcome the number of young starters on the team. It looks they have.

Sinton Pirates, District 30, is also standing at 3-0. Led by their veteran QB, Ramirez, they hope to knock the Gobblers from the ranks of the undefeated.

Don't be shy! :D Share your thoughts.

SintonFan_inAustin
09-19-2005, 07:23 PM
Sinton 26 Cuero 24 both teams defenses and passing games make this a close game

Gobbla2001
09-19-2005, 07:26 PM
I went with Cuero...

Almost voted 'too close to call', but dammit, I have to show my faith in these boys...

Get your heads on straight and get after it, boys, I'll be there on Thursday night and hopefully at work on time Friday morning...

Kick it, A-kickin' chickens...

No injuries please :D good luck to both teams...

Gobbla2001
09-19-2005, 07:28 PM
Is this crazy or WHAT? 300+ replies with only TWENTY (that's 20) VIEWS???

haha

44INAROW
09-19-2005, 07:29 PM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001
No injuries please :D good luck to both teams...

Amen to that.. all joking and ribbing aside. I hope it's a good, clean game and both teams leave the field healthy.

GO MEAN GREEN :)

GreenGobbla
09-19-2005, 11:11 PM
you're contributing to thread piracy...

sorry ro_tex, i got carried away

gobblerfan02
09-20-2005, 01:11 AM
um guess what though 2 tds is already 12 points so i dont really think u should call me out....and thats just on tds

Been there, done that.....and I never said anything about the TD's in the first place, just stated that he would only get around "52 yards" and he did just that!:D

Sorry, havn't been on in a while, had other things to do that were important.....not sayin' that the dlow is not important, just been busy!

gobblerfan02
09-20-2005, 01:12 AM
sorry ro_tex, i got carried away Ur still up, looks like you beat me this week cuz I started the wrong RB, didn't get to a computer in time, cuz I was supposed to start the Pittsburg RB instead of Dillon, that's what brandon told me, just didn't get it done in time, ur lucky.....but that sucks that BOTH our QB's sucked, but how did yours get so many pts with all those turnovers?????

IHStangFan
09-20-2005, 04:10 AM
I'm not making any predictions on this one...i think it can go either way this year.

Gobbla2001
09-20-2005, 06:55 AM
Article in the advocate this morning says that Sinton would not agree to the subvarsity games on Wednesday, so they will NOT take place...

Also said that Dewone will not return this season after breaking two bones in his leg...

Also says that Cuero will still be #1 and Sinton #9 in AP poll...

So #1 @ #9 Thursday night in the Rita Bowl...

CoolKat
09-20-2005, 08:31 AM
Article in the advocate this morning says that Sinton would not agree to the subvarsity games on Wednesday, so they will NOT take place...

Also said that Dewone will not return this season after breaking two bones in his leg...

Also says that Cuero will still be #1 and Sinton #9 in AP poll...

So #1 @ #9 Thursday night in the Rita Bowl...

I think our students start CCD this week. Probably why our coaches didn't agree to playing tomorrow.

District303aPastPlayer
09-20-2005, 08:34 AM
Originally posted by CoolKat
I think our students start CCD this week. Probably why our coaches didn't agree to playing tomorrow.

that is a very good point, i forgot about that...

piratebg
09-20-2005, 08:41 AM
CCD and some congragations do have Wed evening services.

SINTON81
09-20-2005, 09:09 AM
Tuesday, why not Tuesday?:mad: :mad: Can someone give me a good reason why not on Tuesday.

pirate4state
09-20-2005, 09:25 AM
Tuesday, why not Tuesday?:mad: :mad: Can someone give me a good reason why not on Tuesday. too soon? just be glad Sinton may get to play Thursday. These weather guys don't know which way I'm going. ;) :D

gobblerfan02
09-20-2005, 09:29 AM
too soon? just be glad Sinton may get to play Thursday. These weather guys don't know which way I'm going. ;) :D

Just as long as you let me sign the flag on Friday, I'll be good!

piratebg
09-20-2005, 09:36 AM
Will the flag signing be done at halftime? I won't be at the game due to work, but I can try to make if for the M&G.

District303aPastPlayer
09-20-2005, 09:39 AM
Will the flag signing be done at halftime? I won't be at the game due to work, but I can try to make if for the M&G.

yeah, its done at the corner of the Blvd adn the ticket booth enterance road where the visitor buses park

gobblerfan02
09-20-2005, 10:38 AM
Originally posted by gobblerfan02
Just as long as you let me sign the flag on Friday, I'll be good! Dang it, caught my own mistake....meant on thursday!

SINTON81
09-20-2005, 10:39 AM
too soon? just be glad Sinton may get to play Thursday. These weather guys don't know which way I'm going. ;) :D

I know it's to soon now, but they should have decided yesterday.
My boy play for 7th grade, and it just gets me :mad: :mad:.

SINTON81
09-20-2005, 10:43 AM

Have someone make a 911 call stating that a big fight broke out between the Sinton and Cuero poster and that they want you to personally respond to the emergency.:D :D

44INAROW
09-20-2005, 10:49 AM
I know it's to soon now, but they should have decided yesterday.
My boy play for 7th grade, and it just gets me :mad: :mad:.

Cuero will be playing games, just against each other.. Maybe Sinton could do that

piratebg
09-20-2005, 10:49 AM
Nah....we don't play with ourselves.:D

SINTON81
09-20-2005, 10:52 AM
Nah....we don't play with ourselves.:D

LOL

44INAROW
09-20-2005, 10:53 AM
haha.. Seriously, it's better than not playing at all.. We are dividing the teams up and going to make the best of the situation..

Old Green
09-20-2005, 10:54 AM
Nah....we don't play with ourselves.:D LMAO:D

SINTON81
09-20-2005, 10:55 AM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
Cuero will be playing games, just against each other.. Maybe Sinton could do that

They already knock heads all day in practice, so I don't think it would be very exciting.:( :(

44INAROW
09-20-2005, 10:59 AM
They already knock heads all day in practice, so I don't think it would be very exciting.:( :(

Well, then sit at home and watch TV :D just kidding with you.. but you seem to be so upset they aren't playing, I was just offering suggestions as to what others are doing :rolleyes:

gobblerfan02
09-20-2005, 11:03 AM
I DON'T KNOW IF I CAN GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:( :( :( :( :(

SINTON81
09-20-2005, 11:07 AM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
Well, then sit at home and watch TV :D just kidding with you.. but you seem to be so upset they aren't playing, I was just offering suggestions as to what others are doing :rolleyes:

I know, but I'm starting to get over it a little now.:D :D

pirate4state
09-20-2005, 11:08 AM
I DON'T KNOW IF I CAN GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:( :( :( :( :( are you the one w/ the lab class? you'd have to be flying if you make it from SA to Sinton in 1 1/2hrs, but it HAS been done!! :eek: Anyway, if you can make it don't get in a big hurry. Even if you miss 30 minutes it'll be okay as long as you're here for half-time! :D

gobblerfan02
09-20-2005, 11:12 AM
yep that's me....and I'm sure I can make it in an 1 and a half to sinton....just watch me.....!!!!!!!!!!!!

No speeding OF COURSE!;)

Ya, even if I miss some or all of the first quarter, as long as I get there by half time and YOU LET ME SIGN THE FLAG!:mad:
Then I'll be ok p4s!

piratebg
09-20-2005, 11:15 AM
are you the one w/ the lab class? you'd have to be flying if you make it from SA to Sinton in 1 1/2hrs, but it HAS been done!! :eek: Anyway, if you can make it don't get in a big hurry. Even if you miss 30 minutes it'll be okay as long as you're here for half-time! :D

I have done Sinton to Austin in just under 2hrs. That was a fun ride.

gobblerfan02
09-20-2005, 11:17 AM
I have done Sinton to Austin in just under 2hrs. That was a fun ride. SO THERE IS HOPE ILL MAKE THE GAME IN TIME!?

GreenGobbla
09-20-2005, 11:18 AM
yep that's me....and I'm sure I can make it in an 1 and a half to sinton....just watch me.....!!!!!!!!!!!!

No speeding OF COURSE!;)

Ya, even if I miss some or all of the first quarter, as long as I get there by half time and YOU LET ME SIGN THE FLAG!:mad:
Then I'll be ok p4s!

it will be tough to make it in a hour and a a half...me and ryan r gonna leave around 12:15, but i think we might go to cuero first...but im not sure...

District303aPastPlayer
09-20-2005, 11:20 AM

No speeding OF COURSE!;)

Then I'll be ok p4s!

in live oak county... there are no cops along the highway

pirate4state
09-20-2005, 11:22 AM

No speeding OF COURSE!;)

Then I'll be ok p4s! If there is a flag, I'll let you sign it - but if you ask me again I won't!! ;) :D

gobblerfan02
09-20-2005, 11:24 AM
If there is a flag, I'll let you sign it - but if you ask me again I won't!! ;) :D Be nice now!

SintonFan_inAustin
09-20-2005, 12:09 PM
when i lived in SA i would make it into sinton in a hour 20 mins(80+):D When i was Austin i would still make all the sinton games on time just had to skip out of work early:D

SintonFan_inAustin
09-20-2005, 12:10 PM
Wow the poll is 18 for Cuero and 18 for Sinton with 7 to close to call:D

ro_tex_solja
09-20-2005, 12:12 PM
but its stupid cuz that just mean that 18 cuero posters voted for cuero and 18 sinton posters voted for sinton....lol

GreenGobbla
09-20-2005, 12:17 PM
now its 19 for sinton, they just have more posters than cuero, but its alright....

Gobbla2001
09-20-2005, 12:17 PM

If you do it like they're doing it for Cuero, it may be more interesting... They're taking half of the Fish and J.V. and putting them up against the other half of the Fish and J.V. and I believe it'll be live with refs and all...

Maybe it is easier for Cuero to do this since they had already arranged for refs etc...?

SintonFan
09-20-2005, 12:20 PM
Originally posted by MontyPython
and people are already sick of reading the name calling between a grown man and high school kids
How WOULD you know if there was a grown man and high school kids posting these? Something smells fishy. You been here two weeks... in those two weeks you posted about Forney's homecoming, like Coor's light, hate band and posted about jason having the last laugh.

:thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

You are most likely jason stirring up the Sinton hate.;)

SintonFan_inAustin
09-20-2005, 12:21 PM
only problem is that most go to CCD on Wednesday, but that does sound like a good idea, better than just wasting the week for these young kids who look forward to games, but they just wont be able to do that here.

pirate4state
09-20-2005, 01:07 PM
GO PIRATES GO!!!

:cheerl:

Bandera YaYa
09-20-2005, 01:11 PM

No speeding OF COURSE!;)

Then I'll be ok p4s! Hey now....this game or any game isn't worth risking your life or another's lives......drive the speed limit and be careful!! The game isn't going anywhere.....it will be there when you get there.....come on guys, enough of this craziness.....think before you encourage stupidity!!! Yes, this is the Mom in me talking.... :)

GreenGobbla
09-20-2005, 03:25 PM
Hey now....this game or any game isn't worth risking your life or another's lives......drive the speed limit and be careful!! The game isn't going anywhere.....it will be there when you get there.....come on guys, enough of this craziness.....think before you encourage stupidity!!! Yes, this is the Mom in me talking.... :)

i agree, get there as safe as possible

lostaussie
09-20-2005, 07:29 PM
25 pages and counting. you go guys........and girls!!!!!!!!!!

lostaussie
09-20-2005, 07:32 PM
ya'll got the best game in the state and a hurricane. little ole region 2 got 3 posts. wow!!!!!!!! play hard, but most of all, stay safe.

gobbler grad
09-20-2005, 08:27 PM
Originally posted by lostaussie
ya'll got the best game in the state and a hurricane. little ole region 2 got 3 posts. wow!!!!!!!!

we can do without the hurricane...:(

LH Panther Mom
09-20-2005, 09:09 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan
How WOULD you know if there was a grown man and high school kids posting these? Something smells fishy. You been here two weeks... in those two weeks you posted about Forney's homecoming, like Coor's light, hate band and posted about jason having the last laugh.

:thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

You are most likely jason stirring up the Sinton hate.;)

:foul: :foul: Now I need a new keyboard, since this one shorted out from the DDP I spit on it. ;)

gobblerfan02
09-20-2005, 09:24 PM
Hey now....this game or any game isn't worth risking your life or another's lives......drive the speed limit and be careful!! The game isn't going anywhere.....it will be there when you get there.....come on guys, enough of this craziness.....think before you encourage stupidity!!! Yes, this is the Mom in me talking.... :)

Tell ya what YaYa, if I don't end up going to the game, then my brother and I are definitely headed to Cowboys this Thursday night! (hint....hint)

We are supposed to meet some friends there, but no names may be mentioned since one of the persons on the dlow is dating her....so shhhhhhhhhhh!

Pmoney
09-20-2005, 09:28 PM
i think that Sinton will win this one in overtime by 1!:D just wait yall will be like howd you know pmoney:p

gobblerfan02
09-20-2005, 09:33 PM
Originally posted by Pmoney
i think that Sinton will win this one in overtime by 1!:D just wait yall will be like howd you know pmoney:p

Are you a psychic...do you get espn?!

Guess we'll hafta see on THURSDAY!

CueroGobblers
09-20-2005, 09:37 PM
This gm will be won by Cuero in regulation. There will be no overtime. Cuero is a team that will finish there opponents in the 2nd half. I just don't see Sinton winning this one might give them a tough gm but Cuero will pull it off. Sinton hasnt played anyone tough enough besides Beeville. Thats cuz Beeville hasn't really gotten it together. Then the other teams yall have played, please give me a break. How is the weather going to be on thursday in that area? :thinking:

SintonFan
09-20-2005, 09:45 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
:foul: :foul: Now I need a new keyboard, since this one shorted out from the DDP I spit on it. ;)
ROFL!!!:clap: :D :) :clap:

wannabgobbler08
09-20-2005, 09:45 PM
Honestly guys I think this game will not be played, most schools around the Sinton area have already closed, and it would be really dangerous for Cuero to drive to Sinton on Thursday...Mayb jus maybe this game could be played on Monday night (which I doubt). But I doubt it'll be played this week!

Gobbla2001
09-20-2005, 09:50 PM
Originally posted by wannabgobbler08
Honestly guys I think this game will not be played, most schools around the Sinton area have already closed, and it would be really dangerous for Cuero to drive to Sinton on Thursday...Mayb jus maybe this game could be played on Monday night (which I doubt). But I doubt it'll be played this week!

I doubt the rain bands will hit land until Friday evening at the REALLY REALLY earliest...

Why'd Thursday night be so dangerous?

wannabgobbler08
09-20-2005, 10:10 PM
I doubt the rain bands will hit land until Friday evening at the REALLY REALLY earliest...

Why'd Thursday night be so dangerous?

Most people around Cuero, Yoakum, Victoria, etc. are packing clothes and getting ready to evacuate. me and gobbler84's family are leaving for San Antonio. More than likely he prolly won't play on Thursday if they do have the game. But this is just me, IDK!

Gobbla2001
09-20-2005, 10:14 PM
Originally posted by wannabgobbler08
Most people around Cuero, Yoakum, Victoria, etc. are packing clothes and getting ready to evacuate. me and gobbler84's family are leaving for San Antonio. More than likely he prolly won't play on Thursday if they do have the game. But this is just me, IDK!

Well be careful...

CHS_CG
09-20-2005, 10:16 PM
everybody stay safe. Its better to be safe than go to or play in a football game, no matter what game it is!

CueroGobblers
09-20-2005, 10:36 PM
If Cuero and Sinton don't play they will meet up again n the playoffs. This is a non district gm whice means nothing. I know that it will be a good gm but if it was up to me I will wouldn't want to put the fans in danger. Driving all the way over there just to give yall a good azz whoopin. But if yall insist well here we come.

District303aPastPlayer
09-20-2005, 10:37 PM
yay for wet fields!!!
:clap: :clap:

pirate4state
09-20-2005, 10:40 PM
Originally posted by CueroGobblers
If Cuero and Sinton don't play they will meet up again n the playoffs. This is a non district gm whice means nothing. I know that it will be a good gm but if it was up to me I will wouldn't want to put the fans in danger. Driving all the way over there just to give yall a good azz whoopin. But if yall insist well here we come. :rolleyes: <--- in reference to you "azz whoopin" comment.

NOW:

Guys & Gals you gotta prepare yourself for the REAL possibility that this game WILL NOT be played! I know that the storm is not expected to make land fall until late Friday/early Saturday, but we gotta give people time to prepare their homes and get out of harms way. Sad, but true. Stay tuned!

SintonFan
09-20-2005, 11:01 PM
My take on the game.
CUERO:
Cuero has a great bunch of underclassmen coming up to the plate. They have excelled from junior high to now when a bunch of sophs. and juniors get to shine.
Offense:
They excel at passing the ball. This whole group has made a living of passing at will on their opponents with great success. The young line has pass blocked for years and it shows. They have given Noack the time to hone his skills. Even when they haven't, the young QB is able to buy time on his own. There is a bevy of talented receivers who ably catch what is thrown their way.
That said, the young line has learned to run block effectively. Moving Cooper to fullback against Sealy was a stroke of genious. He has confidence now in that breakout game. Holguin at tailback is a given as he's a great talent in his own right.
Cuero is becoming a more complete offense as they open up the playbook to the run to balance their game more.
Defense:
What can you say? Lots of speed everywhere. They have great athletes everywhere. They have given up less points so far this season vs. this time last year. They go up against the first teamers all the time and that will show for skill positions as the year progresses. Line is solid with speedy linebackers. DB rarely get beat on coverages. Teams earn their yardage as Cuero has an advantage on speed at many locations.
SINTON:
Sinton has a great mix of Seniors, juniors and sophmores. The young men have picked it up from last year. They have shown a dedication that is refreshing at any level of play. Hard work in the offseason has payed off.
Offense:
Daniel is more mature and accurate this year. Shows patience and is good at decisions. RB's have been keyed on but they still show flashes of brilliance. WR's have allowed Sinton big plays with nice routes and timely catches. Talented WRs and on all skill positions. The young line seems to do similiar to Cuero's O-line. Good pass blockers but still learning to run block. When they gell more watch out.
Defense:
Lots of speed and talent. Line is very solid as are the backers. Great nose for the ball to a man. DBs show good coverage skills as they do what is needed to make plays. Team plays good run defense and good pass defense. Some great talent at key places help solidify a defense that has given up less points than last year. Teams earn their yardage just like they do against Cuero. Sinton has some advantages on defense just like this weeks opponent does.
[b]The rest:[.b]
Special teams: this is interesting. Not a decided advantage there. Except for the missed PATs.
Coaching: Reeves has winning record against Mitchell, so they look good there.
Intangibles: lol that's what these "intangibles", they can't be defined...:D
Final: Sinton is home and should win 33-28...
:clap: :clap: :clap:

CueroGobblers
09-20-2005, 11:02 PM
Does ne one here play Madded football online??? If u do let me know. Invite me Im ready to play. My online name is La Emme!!
Checks my stats they don't lie.:D

SintonFan
09-20-2005, 11:08 PM
Before you ppl get mad at me for posting above. It took some time developing this. I also have to prepare tomorrow. But after the week (month) I've had I'm gonna post it nontheless.:p
I also work for a "utility" so I won't be able to go home until Friday night at the earliest, barring something expected. If the game is played then so be it. I don't think the coaches will put anyone in harm's way. As it stands now, I am more worried about the effects of Rita up north than south of CC. I do wish all safe traveling to where you need to go. As I said, I'll prolly host over 12 family members at my house alone. A couple of them are friends who have nowhere to go...

CueroGobblers
09-20-2005, 11:12 PM
My take on the game.
[b]CUERO:
Cuero has a great bunch of underclassmen coming up to the plate. They have excelled from junior high to now when a bunch of sophs. and juniors get to shine.
Offense:
They excel at passing the ball. This whole group has made a living of passing at will on their opponents with great success. The young line has pass blocked for years and it shows. They have given Noack the time to hone his skills. Even when they haven't, the young QB is able to buy time on his own. There is a bevy of talented receivers who ably catch what is thrown their way.
That said, the young line has learned to run block effectively. Moving Cooper to fullback against Sealy was a stroke of genious. He has confidence now in that breakout game. Holguin at tailback is a given as he's a great talent in his own right.
Cuero is becoming a more complete offense as they open up the playbook to the run to balance their game more.
Defense:
What can you say? Lots of speed everywhere. They have great athletes everywhere. They have given up less points so far this season vs. this time last year. They go up against the first teamers all the time and that will show for skill positions as the year progresses. Line is solid with speedy linebackers. DB rarely get beat on coverages. Teams earn their yardage as Cuero has an advantage on speed at many locations.
SINTON:
Sinton has a great mix of Seniors, juniors and sophmores. The young men have picked it up from last year. They have shown a dedication that is refreshing at any level of play. Hard work in the offseason has payed off.
Offense:
Daniel is more mature and accurate this year. Shows patience and is good at decisions. RB's have been keyed on but they still show flashes of brilliance. WR's have allowed Sinton big plays with nice routes and timely catches. Talented WRs and on all skill positions. The young line seems to do similiar to Cuero's O-line. Good pass blockers but still learning to run block. When they gell more watch out.
Defense:
Lots of speed and talent. Line is very solid as are the backers. Great nose for the ball to a man. DBs show good coverage skills as they do what is needed to make plays. Team plays good run defense and good pass defense. Some great talent at key places help solidify a defense that has given up less points than last year. Teams earn their yardage just like they do against Cuero. Sinton has some advantages on defense just like this weeks opponent does.
The rest:[.b]
Special teams: this is interesting. Not a decided advantage there. Except for the missed PATs.
Coaching: Reeves has winning record against Mitchell, so they look good there.
Intangibles: lol that's what these "intangibles", they can't be defined...:D
Final: Sinton is home and should win 33-28...
:clap: :clap: :clap: That pretty much tells it all there. Only one thing is the score. I know that you guys would love to upset the number one team but do u remember when u guys were, i believe yall were ranked #1 I'm not sure. but u guys came up to Cuero and beat us pretty bad but Coach Reeves wasn't the coach at that time. He started coaching the year after that. Anyways, I think its time for us to embarass yall in front of yalls crowd on Thursday. What goes around, comes around!!!:evilgrin: Is Sintons homecoming this Thursday?? If it is even better!!!:clap: :clap: :clap:

SintonFan
09-20-2005, 11:19 PM
That pretty much tells it all there. Only one thing is the score. I know that you guys would love to upset the number one team but do u remember when u guys were, i believe yall were ranked #1 I'm not sure. but u guys came up to Cuero and beat us pretty bad but Coach Reeves wasn't the coach at that time. He started coaching the year after that. Anyways, I think its time for us to embarass yall in front of yalls crowd on Thursday. What goes around, comes around!!!:evilgrin: Is Sintons homecoming this Thursday?? If it is even better!!!:clap: :clap: :clap:
Everyone can talk smack but "embarass" yall? Another Sinton hater? Please get a life and stop thinking that just because we support our team we need to be punished!:mad: :o
Get a freakin life and grow up!
FOR THE FREAKIN 10TH TIME, THIS IS NOT SINTON'S HOMECOMING!!!!!!
WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE???????? You never respect anyone, period!
Tell me when we EVER disrespected you or anyone like you have!
It hasn't happened!
off my high horse now...

SintonFan
09-20-2005, 11:20 PM
That pretty much tells it all there. Only one thing is the score. I know that you guys would love to upset the number one team but do u remember when u guys were, i believe yall were ranked #1 I'm not sure. but u guys came up to Cuero and beat us pretty bad but Coach Reeves wasn't the coach at that time. He started coaching the year after that. Anyways, I think its time for us to embarass yall in front of yalls crowd on Thursday. What goes around, comes around!!!:evilgrin: Is Sintons homecoming this Thursday?? If it is even better!!!:clap: :clap: :clap:
BTW, where's your "breakdown" or do you just criticize with no substance?

pirate4state
09-20-2005, 11:35 PM
That pretty much tells it all there. Only one thing is the score. I know that you guys would love to upset the number one team but do u remember when u guys were, i believe yall were ranked #1 I'm not sure. but u guys came up to Cuero and beat us pretty bad but Coach Reeves wasn't the coach at that time. He started coaching the year after that. Anyways, I think its time for us to embarass yall in front of yalls crowd on Thursday. What goes around, comes around!!!:evilgrin: Is Sintons homecoming this Thursday?? If it is even better!!!:clap: :clap: :clap: Dude, we haven't forgotten the beating we took in 2003 when y'all came into Sinton and beat us in front of our home crowd 6-32 and lest we forget the 0-31 region final game! :mad: So, I guess if there is anyone having to experience "what's goes around, comes around" -- it's CUERO's turn. :D

But like I stated earlier - this game MAY NOT EVEN BE PLAYED!

CueroGobblers
09-20-2005, 11:37 PM
Everyone can talk smack but "embarass" yall? Another Sinton hater? Please get a life and stop thinking that just because we support our team we need to be punished!:mad: :o
It hasn't happened!
off my high horse now... Me grow up Im probably older than u. In what way did i disrespect Sinton? HUH? This is just a gm bro. Why u trippin?48 minutes of fun for those kids who practice hard. We don't play this gm ne more. Thats there bbq and let them eat it.:clap:

schu1213
09-20-2005, 11:40 PM
It hasn't happened!
off my high horse now...

Once again you are throwing a big fit about disrespect. He just thinks Cuero is going to win thats it. You are the one that needs to grow up. Face it, your team just isnt as good as you think they are. Thats it. No disrespect just the truth.

CueroGobblers
09-20-2005, 11:42 PM
green Dont get ur panties n a wod. chill out. If you're taking this chat stuff serious will i better not go there but take a chill pill

CueroGobblers
09-20-2005, 11:43 PM
If it's not true why u getting mad? Am I right or wrong?? :p

pirate4state
09-20-2005, 11:45 PM
LMAO!! *Sybil alert*

CueroGobblers
09-20-2005, 11:48 PM
Well kids I'm going to get a little shut eye because I do have a life. Plus I've been watching the weather channnel, I have to keep up with that. Come Thursday night, I might get the hell out of here. Im not taking no chances, i rather be safe than sorry.:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Ranger05
09-21-2005, 12:05 AM
Well kids I'm going to get a little shut eye because I do have a life. Plus I've been watching the weather channnel, I have to keep up with that. Come Thursday night, I might get the hell out of here. Im not taking no chances, i rather be safe than sorry.:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: good plan and good luck to u and everybody in the path of this storm

SintonFan
09-21-2005, 01:59 AM
If it's not true why u getting mad? Am I right or wrong?? :p
Upset but not mad. "Assume makes an *** *** ** *** *** **".:D
Well maybe not me.;)
I just love it when you guys come on here with wrong information and post it like it's true. I do believe my prediction will hold so much more truth than your disinformation. Several times there have been posts about this being Sinton's homecoming. Hey, if it takes that to get up your team for this game then so be it. A lie is a lie. It seems to pervade some of the ex-players who post here. When your ex-QB leads an attack, against all reason and decency, it smacks of chastisement just because we believe in our team. I guess when you guys try to bastardize a good thing then you should be applauded. You see, even though you have tried to make us talk we still do nothing but show respect. No debasing has occurred here. If you want to understand my post then go to this thread...
Why respect isn't respected... (http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/showthread.php?threadid=34649)
Where does it say that Cuero is the "Holy Grail" of football?
Again why do you folks think we shouldn't say our team should win? Everytime we do so, someone from Cuero comes in and makes sure "we are put in our place?"
Does it matter if yall say we will be dominated or embarrassed at the hands of your team? HELL YEAH! Obnoxious, arrogance BS.
Just hand your team the title now! Don't wait!
44, OG, G2K, gf02 and others don't take this the wrong way. I guess some of these young-uns haven't grown up.
:(
I hope to meet yall at halftime.:) :) :)

Old Green
09-21-2005, 05:06 AM
Originally posted by Old Green
Hey all you Cuero kids. I'm glad that you see the Sinton posters are good people. This is the kind of discusssion we are use to having. Good discussion with humor.

They have a good team, good players, and the same expectations as Cuero and 187 teams across the state. Let's keep it civil and so all can enjoy the discussion. The previous 10 pages have not been conducive to the perception of Cuero across the state to other posters and to us older posters from Cuero. We have enjoyed this board and have made many friends with posters from across the state who we sincerely enjoy meeting at games and going out to eat and party .

So with that I'll get off my high horse and the use the ladder that D303A has offered:D Whether we win or lose the Gobblers will congratualte the winnig team and leave the field graciously with their heads held high and so will the Pirates.

I'm not putting you guys down, but asking that you be considerate of us older Cuero poster and the posters from others schools.:) None taken SintonFan

Some of you young guys read what I posted earlier about being considerate of posters from other schools. They have opinions just like you do and don't deserve to be called names or cursed at.

Phil C
09-21-2005, 08:23 AM
This gm will be won by Cuero in regulation. There will be no overtime. Cuero is a team that will finish there opponents in the 2nd half. I just don't see Sinton winning this one might give them a tough gm but Cuero will pull it off. Sinton hasnt played anyone tough enough besides Beeville. Thats cuz Beeville hasn't really gotten it together. Then the other teams yall have played, please give me a break. How is the weather going to be on thursday in that area? :thinking:

Don't forget Taft is a 2A power plus a rivalry with Sinton for 85 years. Forget the record when these two teams play. As for West Oso: Beware of the Howling Bear! You were very fortunate to have not had to play them in the Den of Bears this year.

Phil C
09-21-2005, 08:27 AM
Well kids I'm going to get a little shut eye because I do have a life. Plus I've been watching the weather channnel, I have to keep up with that. Come Thursday night, I might get the hell out of here. Im not taking no chances, i rather be safe than sorry.:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Come on now! Take a chance! lol

sinton66
09-21-2005, 08:48 AM
Odds are pretty good, the game will be cancelled. Coastal evacuation will be happening, and the roads will be jammed.

schu1213
09-21-2005, 10:24 AM
Whatever you say Sintonfan. You should get the award for most class shown on here. Wow what a guy you must be, to sit here and acuse me of leading an attack. How is that an attack. Yeah we did dominate yall last year, not once but twice. No disrespect shown there just stating a fact. Get over it man and dont call me out on something i did not do. Like I said if you have that big of a problem with me dont put it on here, let me know yourself.

pirate4state
09-21-2005, 11:50 AM
http://img.ranchoweb.com/images/lisaann/hysterical.gif

Hurricane Rita won!! I won and since I live in Sinton that means Sinton won!!! :evillaugh :p http://img.ranchoweb.com/images/lisaann/hysterical.gif

but seriously, everyone be safe!!

gobbler grad
09-21-2005, 11:50 AM
let's play in Cuero...:thinking:

ro_tex_solja
09-21-2005, 12:23 PM
alright now im officially pissed off....all of this trash talkin between everyone and we were gonna get to see who was right and then this freakin RITA messed it all up...sinton could look at it this way...they have a better chance of having an undefeated season now since they dont play us:D

ro_tex_solja
09-21-2005, 12:30 PM
Don't forget Taft is a 2A power plus a rivalry with Sinton for 85 years. Forget the record when these two teams play. As for West Oso: Beware of the Howling Bear! You were very fortunate to have not had to play them in the Den of Bears this year.

taft is a 2a power house...lmao

GreenGobbla
09-21-2005, 12:31 PM
taft is a 2a power house...lmao

lol...

sintonmainiac
09-21-2005, 01:02 PM
It's official.......the game has been cancelled. Good luck Cuero on the rest of your season. Maybe we will meet again in the playoffs.

SintonFan_inAustin
09-21-2005, 01:17 PM
alright now im officially pissed off....all of this trash talkin between everyone and we were gonna get to see who was right and then this freakin RITA messed it all up...sinton could look at it this way...they have a better chance of having an undefeated season now since they dont play us:D

looked at it this way u get to still be rank #1 another week, cause that was going out the window:D

pirate4state
09-21-2005, 01:19 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan_inAustin
looked at it this way u get to still be rank #1 another week, cause that was going out the window:D LMAO!! Guys lots of things are gonna be going through windows pretty soon!! :eek: :( But thanks for making me laugh!! :D

Bandera YaYa
09-21-2005, 01:22 PM
I;m sure loving all this good natured ribbing....glad to see that we all know what's important, really.....Safe travels!!!! :)

SintonFan_inAustin
09-21-2005, 01:26 PM
LMAO!! Guys lots of things are gonna be going through windows pretty soon!! :eek: :( But thanks for making me laugh!! :D

u like the window part:D

SINTON81
09-21-2005, 01:29 PM

Look who's talking about trash talking, Can't we have confidence on our team, we just know Sinton can score at will. Thats why Cuero is lucky. Now we will have to wait untill playoff time to beat Cuero. We just have confidence in our team.:p :p

And also you guys be safe. This is a dangerous storm.

GreenGobbla
09-21-2005, 01:29 PM
Look who's talking about trash talking, Can't we have confidence on our team, we just know Sinton can score at will. Thats why Cuero is lucky. Now we will have to wait untill playoff time to beat Cuero. We just have confidence in our team.:p :p

And also you guys be safe. This is a dangerous storm.

dude, that was a good one

SINTON81
09-21-2005, 01:33 PM
dude, that was a good one

I thought you all would like that.:D :D