PDA

View Full Version : Snyder High school Football is 12-0

Black_Magic
09-19-2005, 05:54 PM
Snyder Is 12-0 right now Frosh (4-0) , JV (4-0) , and Varsity (4-0)
not bad for the program things look good for the future for the Tigers for the next few years..:clap: :clap: :thumbsup: :crazy: :clap: :clap:

Pmoney
09-19-2005, 06:30 PM
and everyone is getting on Snyders case about not blowing teams out of the water....let me tell some of yall somethin....WE ARE STILL UNDEFEATED and until we lose yall shouldnt say anything like snyder is gonna lose they suck

Chris Hart
09-19-2005, 06:58 PM
Originally posted by Pmoney
and everyone is getting on Snyders case about not blowing teams out of the water....let me tell some of yall somethin....WE ARE STILL UNDEFEATED and until we lose yall shouldnt say anything like snyder is gonna lose they suck When does Snyder play Sweetwater or Abilene Wylie?

Gobbla2001
09-19-2005, 07:00 PM
Congrats, Synder... the young ones gotta do it now to prepare for later...

Not sure of the Cuero Fish/JV results against Sealy this week, but they were both 3-0 going into the games...

Pmoney
09-19-2005, 07:01 PM
Originally posted by Chris Hart
When does Snyder play Sweetwater or Abilene Wylie?
They play sweetwater on the 14 of Oct and Wylie on the 28th of oct

Black_Magic
09-19-2005, 07:03 PM
Originally posted by Chris Hart
When does Snyder play Sweetwater or Abilene Wylie? same week they play varsity. Sweetwater in 4 weeks wylie in 6. Greenwood JV beat Sweetwarer JV and I believe beat Wylie as well.

Chris Hart
09-19-2005, 07:04 PM
Then I'll wait until the 15th of October to say anything. Jk:D

You 4-3A guys are cracking me up lately. Keep it up, that's what it's all about. Great district!!!!

Snyder_TigerFan
09-19-2005, 09:22 PM
That's excellent news for a fan like me!

wannabgobbler08
09-19-2005, 09:40 PM
Originally posted by Black_Magic
Snyder Is 12-0 right now Frosh (4-0) , JV (4-0) , and Varsity (4-0)
not bad for the program things look good for the future for the Tigers for the next few years..:clap: :clap: :thumbsup: :crazy: :clap: :clap: Cuero is also 12-0, so does that make us cool too?

Pmoney
09-19-2005, 09:43 PM
Originally posted by wannabgobbler08
Cuero is also 12-0, so does that make us cool too?
well you can be cool but just 2nd coolest only behing snyder:D jk

smustangs
09-19-2005, 09:45 PM
thats great for them all to be undefeated its hard for me to say this but congrats i just hope it changes on oct. 14 haha you know i had to get a jab in haha its all in fun though

c-town_balla
09-19-2005, 09:46 PM
Cameron's JV and Varsity are cool (6-0) but, them darn fish are keepin' us down (0-3)

I only wish we were as cool as Synder

Pmoney
09-19-2005, 09:51 PM
Originally posted by c-town_balla
Cameron's JV and Varsity are cool (6-0) but, them darn fish are keepin' us down (0-3)

I only wish we were as cool as Synder
its SNYDER! lol jk ya them darn fish hurt everyone well except snyder and cuero

Pmoney
09-19-2005, 09:52 PM
Originally posted by smustangs
i just hope it changes on oct. 14 haha you know i had to get a jab in haha its all in fun though
YOU JUST HAD TO RUIN A PERFECT POST W/ THAT BLASPHMY(sp?):D

smustangs
09-19-2005, 09:58 PM
you no i couldnt give all the credit to em' and not get a jab for the mustangs haha

Pmoney
09-19-2005, 10:00 PM
you no i couldnt give all the credit to em' and not get a jab for the mustangs haha
haha i see how it is:D

smustangs
09-19-2005, 10:06 PM
ya snyer and sweetwater we have to argue some haha cant get along its against the law

Pmoney
09-19-2005, 10:08 PM
ya snyer and sweetwater we have to argue some haha cant get along its against the law
if its not one it should be:D

smustangs
09-19-2005, 10:22 PM
haha ya it should... na i no some snyder ppl r kewl

Stownhorse
09-19-2005, 10:54 PM
Big difference between Freshmen and JV compared to Varsity. Dont jump to conclusions.

WTF-82
09-20-2005, 08:11 AM
That is because Snyder preseason consist of teams like Estacado
Lubbock cooper you are supposed to win those games the biggest win of the year for Snyder was against Greenwood that was a good W.

District303aPastPlayer
09-20-2005, 08:15 AM
Originally posted by wannabgobbler08
Cuero is also 12-0, so does that make us cool too?

I know cool, and that is cool!

Johnny Moxen
09-20-2005, 10:02 AM
I wouldn't get too excited over this Snyder, you guys remember Gilmer (you know you do, like bad dream that won't go away). Seems like Gilmer is now 20 & 0 (varsity) and has the current longest winning streak in 3A.

Not that second matters (just means your the 1st not to be #1), but Wylie has the second longest winning streak in 3A. Besides, Wylie's JV and Fresh teams are competitive every year but they usually don't go undeafeated. However, if you look at Wylie's "varsity" record over the last 5 years, it's rather impressive. It's not about what you do on Thursday, but under the lights on Friday night.

Black_Magic
09-20-2005, 10:11 AM
Originally posted by Johnny Moxen
I wouldn't get too excited over this Snyder, you guys remember Gilmer (you know you do, like bad dream that won't go away). Seems like Gilmer is now 20 & 0 (varsity) and has the current longest winning streak in 3A.

Not that second matters (just means your the 1st not to be #1), but Wylie has the second longest winning streak in 3A. Besides, Wylie's JV and Fresh teams are competitive every year but they usually don't go undeafeated. However, if you look at Wylie's "varsity" record over the last 5 years, it's rather impressive. It's not about what you do on Thursday, but under the lights on Friday night. Ok, so Snyders entire football program , Jr high and High School being 20-3 and High School being 12-0 is not impresive ..... ok my bad. I thought it was.... :rolleyes:

pero chato
09-20-2005, 10:13 AM

Not that second matters (just means your the 1st not to be #1), but Wylie has the second longest winning streak in 3A. Besides, Wylie's JV and Fresh teams are competitive every year but they usually don't go undeafeated. However, if you look at Wylie's "varsity" record over the last 5 years, it's rather impressive. It's not about what you do on Thursday, but under the lights on Friday night.

I agree that Friday night is the night that matters. But you need to give Snyder credit for all their teams going undefeated. It's a good indication, that overall, a program has been rebuilt and is successful.

Bubba-Joe
09-20-2005, 10:31 AM
BLACKIE YOU STRESSED TODAY?
ease up on the coffee :)

Pmoney
09-20-2005, 10:59 AM

if wylie has the 2nd longest streak....how many games is that....because i remember the last game yall lost was to SNYDER! o and where was that o ya it was at Wylie:D

Black_Magic
09-20-2005, 11:23 AM
if wylie has the 2nd longest streak....how many games is that....because i remember the last game yall lost was to SNYDER! o and where was that o ya it was at Wylie:D Gilmer maybe??:clap:

vet93
09-20-2005, 01:03 PM
Wylie's JV beat Greenwood's...I was at the game. It was a close score (18-13 or something like that). It could have been worse had Wylie' JV not had so many turnovers. Snyder's record is impressive so far and the snyderites have something to be proud of....however, in regard to Wylie.....Their varsity is always more competitive than their JV and freshman. The last 5 years that Ballinger played Wylie we had a pretty good record against the 7th through JV (especially considering the size of the schools), but we lost every game on varsity. On varsity we would often start off real well...then run out of gas about midway through the 4th quarter.....too much depth for us those last few years. I was always proud that we would go down fighting for the most part though.

BMOC
09-20-2005, 01:21 PM
Its good tho know your program is on the up, but a good JV does not always mean a good varsity in the future. Where as a poor JV does not mean a poor varsity. Sometimes, these varsity teams are so weak in upperclass numbers that you need sophomores and even frosh to play on your Varsity. This is definitely a plus for the future Varsity but leaves your JV dry. On the same hand, not all good JV players turn out to be good or even descent Varsity players, especially if that good JV player is already a junior.

zeus63
09-20-2005, 01:30 PM
Sweetwater, Snyder, Wylie: all impressive teams, so far; let's wait and see what happens when they all get to go head to head

ribeye2
09-20-2005, 03:44 PM
The snyder JV is kind of interesting because about half of its players are juniors. Usually, at least in Snyder, the JV team is just the sophomore team and all the juniors are on varsity. This year, however, with there being something like 23 seniors on the varsity, a lot of the juniors who would normally play varsity are on the JV team. I think this is great because the juniors are getting more playing time instead of sitting on the sidelines watching the seniors play on Friday. Snyder does have a handful of very talented freshman and sophs on the varsity, and its fair share of juniors though. I just wish they'd let that Clay soph. running back either play more on the varsity or put him back on the JV so he can get some playing time. He's gonna be a good one once he gets some experience.

Pmoney
09-20-2005, 06:37 PM
Originally posted by ribeye2
The snyder JV is kind of interesting because about half of its players are juniors. Usually, at least in Snyder, the JV team is just the sophomore team and all the juniors are on varsity. This year, however, with there being something like 23 seniors on the varsity, a lot of the juniors who would normally play varsity are on the JV team. I think this is great because the juniors are getting more playing time instead of sitting on the sidelines watching the seniors play on Friday. Snyder does have a handful of very talented freshman and sophs on the varsity, and its fair share of juniors though. I just wish they'd let that Clay soph. running back either play more on the varsity or put him back on the JV so he can get some playing time. He's gonna be a good one once he gets some experience.
Thats true

Mustangpride09
09-20-2005, 07:18 PM
Snyder just might stay undefeated..... until sweetwater plays em

Mustangpride09
09-20-2005, 07:28 PM
Originally posted by ribeye2

they might have a few talented sophmores, but as far as freshman go.....

Black_Magic
09-21-2005, 08:08 AM
Uhhhhh.. Did you read the entire post?? The Frosh are 4-0 too.;)

stateboundWR#5
09-21-2005, 12:20 PM
My little brother is a freshman this year in snyder not to mention he is starting on defense, so there are some talented freshman...

Mustangpride09
09-21-2005, 06:28 PM
ask your brother how bad they lost to sweetwater his 7th and 8th grade years

Ranger Mom
09-21-2005, 06:48 PM
Originally posted by Mustangpride09
Snyder just might stay undefeated..... until sweetwater plays em

Didn't the Greenwood JV beat the Sweetwater JV??

I believe the Snyder JV beat the Greenwood JV!!

I am SURE someone will correct me if I am wrong!;)

Pmoney
09-21-2005, 07:03 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Didn't the Greenwood JV beat the Sweetwater JV??

I believe the Snyder JV beat the Greenwood JV!!

I am SURE someone will correct me if I am wrong!;)
no RM you are correct

Ranger Mom
09-21-2005, 07:08 PM
no RM you are correct

YAY!!!!:clap: :clap:

I love being right!!:p

BeastoftheEast
09-21-2005, 07:28 PM
Snyder needs to come to East Texas and play Gilmer in the East Texas Kickoff Classic in Tyler.

Black_Magic
09-22-2005, 08:09 AM
Originally posted by BeastoftheEast
Snyder needs to come to East Texas and play Gilmer in the East Texas Kickoff Classic in Tyler. Great Idea! In Birdville or SMU at TCU.