PDA

View Full Version : Eat at Chili's

HighSchool Fan
09-19-2005, 05:13 PM
Hello Friends and Neighbors.

Did you know that September is National Childhood Cancer Awareness Month? You can do your part to help kids facing tough battles with cancer...all you have to do is GO OUT TO EAT!!!

On Monday, September 26, ALL profits from our 828 company-owned Chili's Grill & Bar restaurants will be donated to St. Jude Children's Research Hospital. (Many of our 171 U.S. franchise locations are also participating.) St. Jude is internationally recognized for its pioneering work in finding cures and saving children with cancer and other catastrophic diseases. The hospital freely shares its discoveries with scientific and medical communities around the world. No family ever pays for treatments not covered by insurance, and families without insurance are never asked to pay.

We've been raising money for St. Jude all month by inviting guests to color our signature pepper logo for a donation of $1 or more. The dollars we've raised to date combined with this special one-day event should exceed our goal of $3 million for the hospital's life-saving work.

It’s also important to note that in the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina, St. Jude is now providing treatment to more than 100 children who were displaced from hospitals along the Gulf Coast. So your support this day will also help the hospital meet the needs of these special patients.

Please spread the word to your friends, family and co-workers. Have lunch or dinner at your local Chili's (or even pick up Chili’s to go) on September 26 and help St. Jude in the fight against childhood cancer.

Bandera YaYa
09-19-2005, 05:36 PM
That is AWESOME...I will most certainly do it....and have colored a few peppers in SA!!! :clap: :clap: :D

Leopards,class of 75
09-19-2005, 09:30 PM
I will try to go there on that day. My Birthday!!!