PDA

View Full Version : Texans fire Chris Palmer (merged threads)

eagle.eyes
09-19-2005, 03:14 PM
What's even better, they promote the offensive line coach. LOL

Johnny Utah
09-19-2005, 03:24 PM
Scape goat!!! The key players they have in their system are the problem!!! NO pass protection, no run offense, no defense or special teams!!!

Bandera YaYa
09-19-2005, 03:47 PM
Ahhh just don't get rid of the hottie QB......always good to watch him!!! :p :D :inlove:

pirate4state
09-19-2005, 03:49 PM
Originally posted by Bandera YaYa
Ahhh just don't get rid of the hottie QB......always good to watch him!!! :p :D :inlove: Oh yeah! That is the ONLY reason I watch the Texans. David Carr!! :inlove: Sorry guys, I know you guys don't like to hear us girls talk about your beloved sport this way!! ;) :evillaugh

BTEXDAD
09-19-2005, 03:50 PM
Originally posted by Johnny Utah
Scape goat!!! The key players they have in their system are the problem!!! NO pass protection, no run offense, no defense or special teams!!!

I agree 100%, particularly on pass protection and run offense. The offensive line has sucked forever.
And how do they try to solve the problem? They keep same players and put them in different positions.

Bandera YaYa
09-19-2005, 04:05 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
Oh yeah! That is the ONLY reason I watch the Texans. David Carr!! :inlove: Sorry guys, I know you guys don't like to hear us girls talk about your beloved sport this way!! ;) :evillaugh OMG is he not the cutest thing !!!! His smile just lights up the room.....*swoon*.......*pant pant*.... :inlove:

pantherpop
09-19-2005, 09:42 PM
Firing this guy will make absolutely no difference at all in the way this team performs. Lack of talent is what the Texans represent. I know alot of you gals like David Carr as the QB but I think its about time the Texans sign Maria Sharapova and make her the quarterback, then I'll start watching the Texans again.

smustangs
09-19-2005, 09:46 PM
he may be the scape goat but you gotta love to see an offensive line anything getting promoted haha cuz we get no love

neck_06
09-19-2005, 10:32 PM
i'm glad they got rid of the old offensive coordinator

now all they have left to git rid of is the HEAD COACH and the NEW OFFENSIVE COORDINATOR (he coached the o-line that gives up 5 sacks a game for crying out loud)

AggieJohn
09-19-2005, 11:59 PM
Chris Palmer, the Texans offensive co-ordinator since their inception in 2002, was fired this morning and was replaced by offensive line coach Joe Pendry.

The beleagured Chris Palmer, under fire because the Texans offense has scored only two touchdowns in losses to Buffalo and Pittsburgh, got the word during a meeting with coach Dom Capers at Reliant Stadium.

Contacted today, the Texans said they would not comment until Capers' regularly scheduled news conference at 3 p.m. .
-snip-

MARLINDOGS
09-20-2005, 07:30 AM
They had to fire someone so they would look like they are trying to fix there problem.But I think they need to do more then just firing him.

neck_06
09-20-2005, 08:34 AM
it only took them 2 years to figure out the problem

AggieJohn
09-20-2005, 08:48 AM
hey i report, you decide

AggieJohn
09-20-2005, 09:07 AM