PDA

View Full Version : 3 Wylie games I am looking forward to...

Johnny Moxen
09-19-2005, 03:04 PM
The 3 Wylie games that I am really looking forward to are:

1). Decatur
2). Sweetwater
3). Snyder

All the other games played in between are simply "filler" from a fans perspective. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy beating Clyde and Merkel as well as anyone esle. Besides, I know the coaches & players won't be looking ahead, but I can't wait for these games. They ought to be "awesome".

Matthew328
09-19-2005, 03:32 PM
The game I have circled on my calender will be Wylie vs Gaiinesville in the Div1 Regional Finals....It'll be at Birdville FAAC both teams will be 12-0....heard it here first

Adidas410s
09-19-2005, 04:19 PM
Originally posted by Matthew328
The game I have circled on my calender will be Wylie vs Gaiinesville in the Div1 Regional Finals....It'll be at Birdville FAAC both teams will be 12-0....heard it here first

wow...way to go out on a limb on calling the location! :p Why not Texas Stadium or the new field in Denton? :rolleyes:

injuredinmelee
09-19-2005, 06:00 PM
Originally posted by Matthew328
I hate goign to Birdville. I have a feeling gainseville will have ot win that flip because they have already beat the Bulldogs at that field. Sandifer wont play them there again if he can help it I wouldnt think. Hes like that.

Eagle Fan 05
09-19-2005, 06:40 PM
Already thinkin that far in the postseason?

NateDawg39
09-20-2005, 06:43 PM
they always do that in West Texas.think to far ahead i mean

Mustangpride09
09-20-2005, 07:16 PM
Originally posted by Johnny Moxen
The 3 Wylie games that I am really looking forward to are:

1). Decatur
2). Sweetwater
3). Snyder

All the other games played in between are simply "filler" from a fans perspective. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy beating Clyde and Merkel as well as anyone esle. Besides, I know the coaches & players won't be looking ahead, but I can't wait for these games. They ought to be "awesome".

Dont bother looking forward to the snyder game, wylie's gonna blow em out.

BMOC
09-20-2005, 10:50 PM
Originally posted by NateDawg39
they always do that in West Texas.think to far ahead i mean

We just plan ahead over here.

SnyTigBaseB07
09-20-2005, 10:55 PM
Originally posted by Mustangpride09
Dont bother looking forward to the snyder game, wylie's gonna blow em out.

what the crap! snyder is gonna whoop wylies monkey a$$, i dont care about stats, we ARE gonna WIN!!!!

GO! FIGHT! WIN!!!

BMOC
09-20-2005, 11:00 PM
Originally posted by SnyTigBaseB07
what the crap! snyder is gonna whoop wylies monkey a$$, i dont care about stats, we ARE gonna WIN!!!!

GO! FIGHT! WIN!!!

In what sport???????????

SnyTigBaseB07
09-20-2005, 11:02 PM
in all cept baseball.......

haha i pitched against wylie 3 times last year and lost every game. lol crap

BMOC
09-20-2005, 11:09 PM
Good luck next year, in baseball that is. I am not saying that Wylie will beat you all in football, I was just wondering what sports you think you are going to win. Your football team is pretty d#%@ good, and has as good a shot as anybody to dethrown the defending state champs. Your baseball team was young last year too, and you guys were pretty good. But I've seen your basketball team play, and I mean it when I say good luck.

Whsdogs
09-20-2005, 11:39 PM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
I hate goign to Birdville. I have a feeling gainseville will have ot win that flip because they have already beat the Bulldogs at that field. Sandifer wont play them there again if he can help it I wouldnt think. Hes like that.

Actuallllly he has played somewhere where we lost...actually its birdville we have lost alot of playoff games there lol gatesville in 2000 everman in 2002 and gainsville in 2003