PDA

View Full Version : Unbeweaveable

schu1213
09-19-2005, 02:40 PM
Where in the heck is this kid? Crabman you need to get on to him. He needs to get out of his bed and at least get on the computer. He needs at least one post, he can at least get on here and say something bad about Sinton like everyone else. I know he feels the same way. If you read this unbweaveable a.k.a crabman jr, just know that we love you and we all want to see some awesome posts. We know that you have it in you, just look at your dad, I hear he is on his way to being inducted into the 3adownlow hall of fame.

GreenGobbla
09-19-2005, 02:45 PM
Originally posted by schu1213
Where in the heck is this kid? Crabman you need to get on to him. He needs to get out of his bed and at least get on the computer. He needs at least one post, he can at least get on here and say something bad about Sinton like everyone else. I know he feels the same way. If you read this unbweaveable a.k.a crabman jr, just know that we love you and we all want to see some awesome posts. We know that you have it in you, just look at your dad, I hear he is on his way to being inducted into the 3adownlow hall of fame.

i agree, unbweaveable...stop going to class and stay home and get on the internet...jk, go to class them come home and post a few comments...u made a name, and i havent seen one comment, come on unbweaveable

ro_tex_solja
09-19-2005, 02:49 PM
hey unbweavable

i would like to tell u a few things...just like schu and g gobbla i think u need to come out and play and have fun with the guys...im just gonna start callin u a bear cuz i dont think u have came out of hibernation all year...bryan i know what your capable of because you have a dad that is definitely goin to be in the hall of fame..im goin to be comin up there next weekend for the baylor game...im gonna have to come party with u