PDA

View Full Version : Kennedale / Bridgeport?

Gsquared
09-19-2005, 02:26 PM
Predictions? I expect a good one!

NateDawg39
09-19-2005, 02:34 PM
Hmmmmm. Well i am no longer just an Eagle im a Wise county lover of football so I hope they can pick up a win. They are a great team but just dont catch a break like most teams. I say they keep it close but its anybodys game from there

Bullaholic
09-19-2005, 02:54 PM
G2......If the Bull "D" can tackle the Kennedale RB's well (we have been tackling poorly the last few games), and if the rest of the "D" can come up with another effort like last week, and if the "O" line will give our QB time to find his receivers, and if Colin Jones can get loose for some big gainers---the Bulls have a chance to pull the upset. Notice there are 3 big "If's" ---kinda like the old saying---"If a frog had wings he wouldn't bump his butt when he jumps". Anyhow, the Bulls are certainly hungry for a win, but Kennedale has a good team that is on a "roll",and I hope the Bulls can get it done Friday night. Go Bulls!

Matthew328
09-19-2005, 03:33 PM
Kennedale big....I am out on the Bulls right now......maybe my Bulldogs can pull the upset of the #3 team in Class 4A and make for a big game against Kennedale next week!

garageoffice
09-19-2005, 06:03 PM
I think this could be a really good game. Obviously, the story of this game is matchups. The Kennedale 'D' has been pretty good so far, but has given up some big plays. The offense has piled up a lot of yardage on the ground, but hasn't shown much creativity so far. Even though they don't throw a lot, the quarterback has proven he can lay the ball right on his receivers' hands, though.

slpybear the bullfan
09-19-2005, 06:20 PM
Guys,

I believe on the Bridgeport side of the ball that the game rests squarely on the shoulders of the passing game... lots of failed series because of key incompletions in the recent games. If the QB and receivers get in a "groove', it will open up the Bulls in a way that you wouldn't believe.

Nate, thanks for the rooting... we all feel the same way.

K-TOWN
09-19-2005, 09:52 PM
Even though Bridgeport has lost 3 straight, They lost to 3 Very good teams, im sure they'll be ready to play friday. On the other hand Kennedale is coming off a loss and they'll be prepared to fight for that 3rd win...

Kennedale by 10