PDA

View Full Version : Bullaholic

Gsquared
09-19-2005, 11:39 AM
Thinkin about making the trip to Bport friday for the game!

Bullaholic
09-19-2005, 11:42 AM
C'mon down, G2--I'll alert the police. Hope you can make it. I'll PM you my phone nos. if you need em'--would enjoy shaking your hand. Please let me know.

Gsquared
09-19-2005, 12:08 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
C'mon down, G2--I'll alert the police. Hope you can make it. I'll PM you my phone nos. if you need em'--would enjoy shaking your hand. Please let me know.
Pretty sure Ill be there unless the creek rises!

slpybear the bullfan
09-19-2005, 06:22 PM
Gsquared, hope you can make it. Look for the big guy waving the Bulls flag in the stand... that'd be the slpybear!!!!

Gsquared
09-20-2005, 10:34 AM
Originally posted by slpybear the bullfan
Gsquared, hope you can make it. Look for the big guy waving the Bulls flag in the stand... that'd be the slpybear!!!!
Ok, ill look for ya! Look for a guy that looks like Brad Pit and that would be me :devil:

Bullaholic
09-20-2005, 10:46 AM
Originally posted by Gsquared
Ok, ill look for ya! Look for a guy that looks like Brad Pit and that would be me :devil:

http://www.pcpros-tx.com/suprised monkey.jpg

piratebg
09-20-2005, 10:48 AM
Looks like Brad had a hard transition from Jenifer to Angelina.

Gsquared
09-20-2005, 10:55 AM
http://www.pcpros-tx.com/suprised monkey.jpg
Uhhh, thats my baby pic Bull, I have grown out of that baby face stage!

Bullaholic
09-20-2005, 10:59 AM
Originally posted by Gsquared
Uhhh, thats my baby pic Bull, I have grown out of that baby face stage!

No, No, G2....that was the expression on MY face when I read your Brad Pitt post----actually, I was hopin' you had some old pics of your "idol",Biker Fox, for the ladies to admire before lunch--- they've missed him so. :D

Gsquared
09-20-2005, 11:56 AM
No, No, G2....that was the expression on MY face when I read your Brad Pitt post----actually, I was hopin' you had some old pics of your "idol",Biker Fox, for the ladies to admire before lunch--- they've missed him so. :D
Well, might have to call on Biker Fox within the next week or so. Hes hidin right now

slpybear the bullfan
09-20-2005, 06:48 PM
ROFL.... BikerFox = F-O-U-L!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!