PDA

View Full Version : College Students....Hurricane info

AggieJohn
09-19-2005, 09:08 AM
here's texas a&m Corpus Christi's (http://www.tamucc.edu/hurricane/HURRICAN.HTM)

that booger gets within 750 miles, this brotha ain't going to school

big daddy russ
09-19-2005, 11:11 AM
If that booger gets anywhere close to CC, I'm going down there for a hurricane party.:D :D :D

My best friend Dereck works for the Omni Bayfront down there. Last close call we had back in 2003 (it actually hit the Victoria/Palacios area) we were 15 stories up drinking hurricanes with all his buddies from work. Good times.

spiveyrat
09-19-2005, 02:22 PM
Originally posted by big daddy russ
If that booger gets anywhere close to CC, I'm going down there for a hurricane party.:D :D :D

My best friend Dereck works for the Omni Bayfront down there. Last close call we had back in 2003 (it actually hit the Victoria/Palacios area) we were 15 stories up drinking hurricanes with all his buddies from work. Good times.

:crazy:

Bandera YaYa
09-19-2005, 02:25 PM
Originally posted by spiveyrat
:crazy: You gotta understand this is from a guy who goes camping without much thought to packing and hangs out by Northgate in hopes of scoring....he just lives dangerously!!!!!!! :p :D :kiss:

spiveyrat
09-19-2005, 02:27 PM
Northgate? Means nothing to me. :confused:

Bandera YaYa
09-19-2005, 02:29 PM
Originally posted by spiveyrat
Northgate? Means nothing to me. :confused: ...me either!!....but I'm sure you'll be informed, before too long, once aj reads this......oh great...thanks.. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Bandera YaYa
09-19-2005, 02:31 PM
Originally posted by Bandera YaYa
...me either!!....but I'm sure you'll be informed, before too long, once aj reads this......oh great...thanks.. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Well, from what I have been told on here, it's a spot on the campus, maybe by the field, where you can go pick up a "wife for a nite"... before, during or after a game.......

AP Panther Fan
09-19-2005, 02:35 PM
You gotta understand this is from a guy who goes camping without much thought to packing and hangs out by Northgate in hopes of scoring....he just lives dangerously!!!!!!! :p :D :kiss:

Yes, and he comes back from tubing trips looking as if he rode "upside down" in the tube the entire way...cuts, bruises etc.....

AND he wants a motorcycle.... :doh:

He would entertain the surfing idea I bet even before drinking a couple of hurricanes ... if it were headed in our direction. ;):D

NateDawg39
09-19-2005, 02:37 PM
i hope it dont get closer than it is right now!

big daddy russ
09-19-2005, 02:56 PM
You gotta understand this is from a guy who goes camping without much thought to packing and hangs out by Northgate in hopes of scoring....he just lives dangerously!!!!!!! :p :D :kiss:
It's the Bar District of College Station, Spiveyrat.

I don't go to Northgate to pick up women... I just go to get loaded. I do a pretty good job of it, too. It's not my fault the women can't keep their hands off this sexy beast.

spiveyrat
09-19-2005, 03:11 PM
Originally posted by big daddy russ
It's the Bar District of College Station, Spiveyrat.

Ok. I don't know much about CS... only been there about twice.

big daddy russ
09-19-2005, 03:13 PM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
He would entertain the surfing idea I bet even before drinking a couple of hurricanes ... if it were headed in our direction. ;):D
Funny you should say that. My brother and I are headed to Galveston on Wednesday if the waves have been kicked up by that time. If not, we'll wait until Friday morning.

Matthew328
09-19-2005, 03:31 PM
What is this wife for a night you speak of??? I may need to do a bit of investigating....