PDA

View Full Version : Most over-rated team

schu1213
09-18-2005, 07:14 PM
Most over-rated team?

GreenGobbla
09-18-2005, 07:16 PM
it was tough between the varsity and the 7th grade team, but i went with varsity, becuz everyone thinks they are going to play so good next week...but guess what...NO, they wont do good

lostaussie
09-18-2005, 07:17 PM
i'm not voting but you setting yourself up for a crash and burn.

schu1213
09-18-2005, 07:17 PM
I had to go with the 7th grade. I have heard how awesome they were and when I saw them play West Oso i just wasnt impressed.

GreenGobbla
09-18-2005, 07:19 PM
Originally posted by lostaussie
i'm not voting but you setting yourself up for a crash and burn.

i hope so, but the only crash and burn goin on this week is cuero vs. sinton, when sinton gets whipped

sinfan75
09-18-2005, 07:19 PM
Ya'll better be nice or I'm gonna have to change my prediction. :D

schu1213
09-18-2005, 07:20 PM
No dont Sinton Fan, dont go to the dark side.

ro_tex_solja
09-18-2005, 07:21 PM
your right sinton football team is setting the town up for a crash and burn.....they are getting their fans all excited about this game and every time someone seems good because of their previous game stats cuero shuts them down...example franco last year....who ever is considered good this year will be shut down because come on they are goin against the ro tex defense

GreenGobbla
09-18-2005, 07:22 PM
i agree, the whole town will have been crashed and burned after this game friday, schu u goin to the game or not?

schu1213
09-18-2005, 07:24 PM
No i dont think so, to far and we have to suit out on saturday for our game.

SintonFan
09-18-2005, 07:25 PM
ar·ro·gant ( P ) Pronunciation Key (r-gnt)
adj.
1.Having or displaying a sense of overbearing self-worth or self-importance.
2.Marked by or arising from a feeling or assumption of one's superiority toward others: an arrogant contempt for the weak
ob·nox·ious ( P ) Pronunciation Key (b-nkshs, b-)
adj.
Very annoying or objectionable; offensive or odious: “I know no method to secure the repeal of bad or obnoxious laws so effective as their stringent execution” (Ulysses S. Grant).
fool ( P ) Pronunciation Key (fl)
n.
One who is deficient in judgment, sense, or understanding.
One who acts unwisely on a given occasion: I was a fool to have quit my job.
One who has been tricked or made to appear ridiculous; a dupe: They made a fool of me by pretending I had won.
Informal. A person with a talent or enthusiasm for a certain activity: a dancing fool; a fool for skiing.
A member of a royal or noble household who provided entertainment, as with jokes or antics; a jester.
One who subverts convention or orthodoxy or varies from social conformity in order to reveal spiritual or moral truth:
Deeper and deeper we go...:rolleyes:

lostaussie
09-18-2005, 07:25 PM
that's why you gotta play. good luck.

ro_tex_solja
09-18-2005, 07:27 PM
hey sinton fan i just want to let u know that anyone from cuero on here will get the last laugh whether cuero kills them by alot or not...a cuero win equals the last laugh on u...i just hope your ready

schu1213
man that really hurts, please stop it

GreenGobbla
Originally posted by SintonFan
ar·ro·gant ( P ) Pronunciation Key (r-gnt)
adj.
1.Having or displaying a sense of overbearing self-worth or self-importance.
2.Marked by or arising from a feeling or assumption of one's superiority toward others: an arrogant contempt for the weak
ob·nox·ious ( P ) Pronunciation Key (b-nkshs, b-)
adj.
Very annoying or objectionable; offensive or odious: “I know no method to secure the repeal of bad or obnoxious laws so effective as their stringent execution” (Ulysses S. Grant).
fool ( P ) Pronunciation Key (fl)
n.
One who is deficient in judgment, sense, or understanding.
One who acts unwisely on a given occasion: I was a fool to have quit my job.
One who has been tricked or made to appear ridiculous; a dupe: They made a fool of me by pretending I had won.
Informal. A person with a talent or enthusiasm for a certain activity: a dancing fool; a fool for skiing.
A member of a royal or noble household who provided entertainment, as with jokes or antics; a jester.
One who subverts convention or orthodoxy or varies from social conformity in order to reveal spiritual or moral truth:
Deeper and deeper we go...:rolleyes:

dude, how many times are you gonna look in the dictionary today to find words like that, find something else to do....wow

by the way, did u vote for the 7th grade team or yalls varsity team?

sinfan75
09-18-2005, 07:29 PM
Originally posted by schu1213
No dont Sinton Fan, dont go to the dark side. I'm not Sinton Fan. I'm SinFan. The fan of sin. I'm already on the dark side. So I'll change my prediction to Sinton over Cuero by 8. And if I drink alot this week it may get worse.:devil: :mad:

schu1213
09-18-2005, 07:30 PM
Well im sorry, ill be the first one to say i told you so

GreenGobbla
09-18-2005, 07:30 PM
Originally posted by sinfan75
I'm not Sinton Fan. I'm SinFan. The fan of sin. I'm already on the dark side. So I'll change my prediction to Sinton over Cuero by 8. And if I drink alot this week it may get worse.:devil: :mad:

well that wasnt a smart move, changing ur prediciton, i think cuero will win 14