PDA

View Full Version : Snyder still ranked in Top 10?

SpreadtheRed
09-18-2005, 06:40 PM
How is Snyder still ranked in the Top 10 in the state? They barely beat Greenwood and Lubbock Cooper. Don't get me wrong I am not taking anything away from Greenwood or Cooper they are just down this year. They obviously came to play against Snyder. Snyder doesn't have a clue what to do on offense. No more Lico. No more Dee. No more offense. The hyped up defense may not even be as good as everyone thinks either. Wylie and Sweetwater will pick Snyder apart. Muleshoe will advance farther than Snyder this year as well. The 3 best teams in the region are Sweetwater, Muleshoe, and of course Wylie.

Pmoney
09-18-2005, 07:29 PM
it could be that greenwoods and coopers defense is more set up against a offense like snyders than sweetwaters or wylies....did you ever think about that moron....we are ranked in the top 10 for a reason...just like sweetwater and wylie!:foul: :flamingma ....and we will see who gets picked apart on October 14 in Snyder

BeastoftheEast
09-18-2005, 07:30 PM
Surely they are better than Muleshoe. Will Sweetwater and Wylie be representing Region 1 this year?

wildstangs
09-18-2005, 07:36 PM
I think everyone is jumping on Snyder a little too soon. While I do think that Sweetwater and Wylie are better, Snyder certainly is not a bad team. And if anyone is stupid enough to take them lightly, they are going to end up wishing they hadn't. Snyder still has a couple of weeks until district, and a lot can change in that time.

injuredinmelee
09-18-2005, 07:49 PM
the games between thse three teams each week will be real battles.

SnyTigBaseB07
09-18-2005, 08:01 PM
Originally posted by Pmoney
it could be that greenwoods and coopers defense is more set up against a offense like snyders than sweetwaters or wylies....did you ever think about that moron....we are ranked in the top 10 for a reason...just like sweetwater and wylie!:foul: :flamingma ....and we will see who gets picked apart on October 14 in Snyder

right on pmoney!!!!!!

lobo12
09-18-2005, 08:29 PM
first of all i think wylie and sweetwater are better than snyder, but keep in mind they have won both close games...a win is a win....last year oklahoma almost got beat by A&M and Oklahoma State and had other close games and was still in the national championship granted there was controversy....my point is a win is a win and i am not a snyder fan but they are still undefeated and deserve to be there in my opinion

MARLINDOGS
09-18-2005, 08:35 PM
Snyder in the top ten wow.

smustangs
09-18-2005, 09:11 PM
i too agree everyone is jumping on snyder too early i agree w/ wildstangs i believe wylie and sweetwater are better but no one can discredit what snyder has done there still undefeated. they are a good team and i believe they will pick it up by district. and all yall can count that even if snyder is as bad as all yall think they will play sweetwater as tough as anyone just because its sweetwater. but i dont think yall can honestly jump on em' just yet look at wylie every year?

sweetwater07
09-18-2005, 09:13 PM
Snyder is a good team this year and they are deserving of their spot in the top ten but i don't know about them being ahead of Sweetwater.....oh and we will see on the 14th of October..hahaha

SpreadtheRed
09-18-2005, 09:50 PM
Wylie will blowout Snyder indefinately. I'll say all I want because I am 100% confident Wylie will win. Sweetwater will win too but I am not sure if it will be the blowout victory wylie will have. Face it Snyder. Snyder isn't good this year.

GWOOD
09-18-2005, 09:52 PM
Originally posted by wildstangs
I think everyone is jumping on Snyder a little too soon. While I do think that Sweetwater and Wylie are better, Snyder certainly is not a bad team. And if anyone is stupid enough to take them lightly, they are going to end up wishing they hadn't. Snyder still has a couple of weeks until district, and a lot can change in that time.

I agree. Also, realize that Sweetwater is 4-0 against teams that are a combined 2-11 and Wylie is 4-0 against teams that are a combined 2-12. I looked at last year's records and Snyder struggled back to back against Cooper and Greenwood last year and looked where they ended up.

Ranger05
09-18-2005, 10:06 PM
Originally posted by GWOOD
I agree. Also, realize that Sweetwater is 4-0 against teams that are a combined 2-11 and Wylie is 4-0 against teams that are a combined 2-12. I looked at last year's records and Snyder struggled back to back against Cooper and Greenwood last year and looked where they ended up. very good point GWOOD but also remeber Cooper had a pretty good football team last year if i remember right they beat sweetwater if im wrong please correct me

wildstangs
09-18-2005, 10:07 PM
Originally posted by Ranger05
very good point GWOOD but also remeber Cooper had a pretty good football team last year if i remember right they beat sweetwater if im wrong please correct me

Correct....Cooper won 17-14 in the regular season. Sweetwater won in the playoffs 35-14.

Ranger05
09-18-2005, 10:09 PM
Originally posted by wildstangs
Correct....Cooper won 17-14 in the regular season. Sweetwater won in the playoffs 35-14. thanks wildstangs i had forgotten that yall met in the playoffs

panther power
09-18-2005, 10:12 PM
I believe if Monahans and Snyder would play the green would run all over them....just my opinion.....

Monahans is turning it on and Snyder has no offensive star like last year, it was a great season last year but key players have moved on....I would like to see that matchup, I'd take the loboes!

stateboundWR#5
09-19-2005, 04:28 AM
Sweetwater this and wylie that... who cares! snyder is still undefeated and until your team beats them then you have no right to talk bout them... they may not be last years team, remember they do have a fairly inexperienced o line. They wouldnt be a top 10 team if they didnt deserve it. Wylie won state last year so what... snyder came back to beat them last year and if i remember they were picked to beat us then too, and if i may recall the last time sweetwater was in snyder on a friday night the game was a shootout and snyder will be ready regardless of what you think!

Black_Magic
09-19-2005, 08:06 AM
Originally posted by SpreadtheRed
Wylie will blowout Snyder indefinately. I'll say all I want because I am 100% confident Wylie will win. Sweetwater will win too but I am not sure if it will be the blowout victory wylie will have. Face it Snyder. Snyder isn't good this year. wonder If people are trying to provide Snyder with Buliten board material?? looks like it.

Black & Gold
09-19-2005, 12:27 PM
This is all the same stuff that people said about Snyder last year, even through the playoffs. And we all know how those games turned out.

lobo12
09-19-2005, 12:32 PM
i have to admit i was a doubting the loboes and did not think they would get past the first round.......i now also believe like panther power said if snyder and monahans play, that the loboes would win...i am not saying this because i think snyder is bad because of the past two games, i am saying this because i finally got a chance to watch the green and they were impressive

SpreadtheRed
09-19-2005, 12:45 PM
Who cares about LAST YEAR? no one. This year Snyder. Hard to think about this year because you know Snyder is in for a butt kicking. I am not scared to say so either.

Black_Magic
09-19-2005, 01:06 PM
Who cares about LAST YEAR? no one. This year Snyder. Hard to think about this year because you know Snyder is in for a butt kicking. I am not scared to say so either. ya never know . You may end up being right..... BUT, History teaches us that the ones who forget History are doomed to repeat its mistakes... The same things were said last year about the same time of the year... If your right , your right.... BUT if your wrong then you look like a fool for saying all this.

Black & Gold
09-19-2005, 01:08 PM
Who cares about LAST YEAR? no one. This year Snyder. Hard to think about this year because you know Snyder is in for a butt kicking. I am not scared to say so either.

I am not talking about last years teams!!! Everyone loves to hate Snyder and never gives our guys any credit. Ya'll try to compare Snyder vs Cooper to Sweetwater vs Cooper and you just can't. The only thing that matters is how the two teams play against each other on the night that they meet. So ya'll go ahead and keep underestimating Snyder if you want. IT WILL come back to bite you though. And I am not scared to say THAT!

Bubba-Joe
09-19-2005, 01:12 PM
????

Bubba-Joe
09-19-2005, 01:13 PM
Originally posted by Black_Magic
ya never know . You may end up being right..... BUT, History teaches us that the ones who forget History are doomed to repeat its mistakes... The same things were said last year about the same time of the year... If your right , your right.... BUT if your wrong then you look like a fool for saying all this.

Is this a quote from Blackie????

hummmmmm
Bubba thinks that maybe
just maybe
there could be a crack in the armour of blackie and the tiggers

NAW - Blackie won't let that happen
he will be back here in true Blackie form before too long

Stownhorse
09-19-2005, 01:21 PM
I think that snyder is weaker than last year to tell the truth.There cant be any excuses made for Greenwood and LCooper. Yeah their defenses were matched up for snyder's offense, but isnt every opponents defense matched up?? You have a week to prepare.

BMOC
09-19-2005, 01:25 PM
All this comparing who beat who, really doesn't matter. Last year I saw all three of 4-3A's apparent "Big Three" play. To me I thought that Wylie was by far the better of the three teams, Sweetwater was the middle ground, and Snyder was the worst of those three. After all was said and done, if I recall correctly, Wylie barely beat Sweetwater, Sweetwater ran all over Snyder, and Snyder beat Wylie-- giving each team a piece of the pie. To be talkin about all this now is a waste of time. You can't compare wins from one team to another. Some teams stack up against others better, and apparently have better games. Does Snyder deserve to be in the top ten??? Yes, look at thier record. Maybe not as high, but they are a top ten team!!!

stateboundWR#5
09-19-2005, 01:25 PM
bubba you show your own ignorance by referring to yourself in 3rd person... and for the rest of you, i guess you will have to wait and see just how your team fairs when you come to snyder to play us!

Bubba-Joe
09-19-2005, 01:37 PM
Aint nobody talkin to ya Buffalo kid 05
me and Blackie talk anyway we want

Dang if the snyder tigger fans aint touchy these days

:D :D :D

GWOOD
09-19-2005, 01:51 PM
Originally posted by Bubba-Joe
Aint nobody talkin to ya Buffalo kid 05
me and Blackie talk anyway we want

Dang if the snyder tigger fans aint touchy these days

Bubba, you are great entertainment for a Monday afternoon. Keep 'em comin'!

WTF-82
09-19-2005, 02:00 PM
CHAD RODGERS IS A GREAT COACH FOR SNYDER HE WILL GET THEM ROLLING COME DISTRICT. STILL THINK SWEETWATER AND WYLIE ARE THE TEAMS TO BEAT IN THE DISTRICT BUT THE COACH WILL HAVE THEM READY TO COMPETE IN THE PLAYOFFS.

^KYE^HESTAND
09-19-2005, 02:31 PM
Snyder is ranked top ten for a reason becuse we beat Wylie and Sweetwater last year and we will beat them agian this year!!!

stateboundWR#5
09-19-2005, 02:54 PM
Originally posted by ***-82
CHAD RODGERS IS A GREAT COACH FOR SNYDER HE WILL GET THEM ROLLING COME DISTRICT. STILL THINK SWEETWATER AND WYLIE ARE THE TEAMS TO BEAT IN THE DISTRICT BUT THE COACH WILL HAVE THEM READY TO COMPETE IN THE PLAYOFFS.

Not only is Rogers a good coach but his whole staff is awesome... they come out with a smile on their face and ready to win regardless of the situation they will have those boys from snyder fired up when they step out on the field every friday no matter where they play or who is across the ball from them! they are 4-0 and they are do deserve a spot in the top 10. sweetwater and wylie are also very good teams dont get me wrong but on any given friday night any one can be beat... it all goes down to who is better prepared and who wants it the most! Snyder has some unfinished business to take care of this year.

SpreadtheRed
09-19-2005, 03:49 PM
Are you saying Snyder is a bunch of chokers? They are. They talk how they beat Sweetwater in the playoffs but ohh!! Couldn't quite get past the semis. Wylie I think won State!!! Don't even go there.

mustang04
09-19-2005, 05:16 PM
Originally posted by stateboundWR#5
bubba you show your own ignorance by referring to yourself in 3rd person... and for the rest of you, i guess you will have to wait and see just how your team fairs when you come to snyder to play us!

actually, thats a pretty ignorant comment right there...if u havent noticed any of bubba's previous posts, then u have no room to talk, he can talk how he wants, and usually its all in sarcasm, ur the one get into it......get out!:D :D

panther power
09-19-2005, 05:50 PM
Im not even from monahans but I would love to see Snyder and Monahans in the first round of the playoffs this year so THIS YEARS tiger team show what they got. I really think Monahans would run all over them and win by atleast 14 points, atleast. All the talk out of snyder, lets just get quiet and see who can back up the talk tigers.....im going to sit back and watch this develop

Black_Magic
09-19-2005, 06:08 PM
Originally posted by panther power
Im not even from monahans but I would love to see Snyder and Monahans in the first round of the playoffs this year so THIS YEARS tiger team show what they got. I really think Monahans would run all over them and win by atleast 14 points, atleast. All the talk out of snyder, lets just get quiet and see who can back up the talk tigers.....im going to sit back and watch this develop rest of the panthers may be sitting and watching US play just like you. you sound like a kid who use to be in my old neighborhood. he use to spout off " My Big brother will kick your butt" .... He could not do it so he talked about big brother... Monahans your "big brother" now???

panther power
09-19-2005, 06:15 PM
LoL, you just don't quit, you remind me of this girl back in 1st grade that always tried to make people feel inferior due to lack of intelligience? I hope they meet, so 3-3A can beat the most disrespectable, overrated, overranked team in the state of TEXAS.

You really need to find another hobby, I am not on here running my mouth every chance I get about my home town team. Let the kids do all that, you know, the ones that actually play and put the time and effort in???? Come on Coach, don't talk like that....

panther power
09-19-2005, 06:18 PM
Sweetwater- Prestigious, tradition, respect

Wylie- Class program, respectful, honor

Snyder- well, you all can fill this one in for yourselves...

Think about it, if you were anything close to resembling respectful how much better would 4-3A look? And I believe 4-3A is the best district in the state, how much better could you all make it be? What could be?

Black_Magic
09-19-2005, 06:24 PM
LoL, you just don't quit, you remind me of this girl back in 1st grade that always tried to make people feel inferior due to lack of intelligience? I hope they meet, so 3-3A can beat the most disrespectable, overrated, overranked team in the state of TEXAS.

You really need to find another hobby, I am not on here running my mouth every chance I get about my home town team. Let the kids do all that, you know, the ones that actually play and put the time and effort in???? Come on Coach, don't talk like that.... I think you need to stop mouthing and put your money where your mouth is. YOU made a statment about snyder posters on here.. back it up... FIND A POST WHERE A SNYDER POSTER IS BEING DISRESPECTFULL TO ANOTHER SCHOOL IN A POST WHERE THEY ARE NOT RESPONDING TO SOMEONES NEGATIVE COMMENT OF THE TIGERS...... You made the statement Im telling you to back it up..... you cant do it. I chanenge you to do it...

Black_Magic
09-19-2005, 06:26 PM

Think about it, if you were anything close to resembling respectful how much better would 4-3A look? And I believe 4-3A is the best district in the state, how much better could you all make it be? What could be? BY the way... where does FT Stockton fit in big boy??? how ARE the Panthers doing right now???:thinking:

panther power
09-19-2005, 06:27 PM
Did you run out of things to say or what? Like I said just read your own posts.....

Pmoney
09-19-2005, 06:27 PM

Think about it, if you were anything close to resembling respectful how much better would 4-3A look? And I believe 4-3A is the best district in the state, how much better could you all make it be? What could be?
Oh so your saying we are disrespectful!:eek: i guess you have never been to a snyder game...we play hard during the game and even if we win or lose we stand behind the other team during their school song i dont see sweetwater or wylie do anything respectful so get it right!

panther power
09-19-2005, 06:31 PM
Like i said, read your own posts...

Like I said, I am not on here running my mouth about stockton being the **** of the state in football, last time I checked Wylie was state champs, not snyder, pre-season rankings don't mean anything, they just give people like you reason to smack talk. Stockton is not goiung to win a ring this year or any time soon but i can tell you those kids in stockton work as hard as any town in the state, don't all high school football players? They are learning and competing for their hometown with pride, respect, honor, and dignity. They might not always come out on top of the score board, but they never quit. I am proud to be from Stockton and proud to have worn the blue and white just like any other football player in this great state...

panther power
09-19-2005, 06:32 PM
Respect is earned, respect is not standing behind someone.....

Black_Magic
09-19-2005, 06:37 PM
Like i said, read your own posts...

Like I said, I am not on here running my mouth about stockton being the **** of the state in football, Find a Snyder post that reads anything like your statement.... I dont recall a statement mad by a Snyder poster like what you just said... Please pull up ONE like you just said.... Mouthing is cheap.PROVE IT!!! You ever heard of put up or shut up.. try it. FInd a post like you mentioned.....;)

Pmoney
09-19-2005, 06:41 PM
Respect is earned, respect is not standing behind someone.....
we have earned respect...after the Snyder/Iowa Park playoff game....Snyder ISD got many letters from parents and fans of IP saying how respectful our team is! o least i have evidence i dont see anyone respecting you!

Ranger05
09-19-2005, 06:42 PM
Oh so your saying we are disrespectful!:eek: i guess you have never been to a snyder game...we play hard during the game and even if we win or lose we stand behind the other team during their school song i dont see sweetwater or wylie do anything respectful so get it right! actually sweetwater stood behind us when we played our fight song

Black_Magic
09-19-2005, 06:42 PM
Did you run out of things to say or what? Like I said just read your own posts..... Like I SAID.. Find A Post Where a Snyder Is disrespectfull FIRST.. dont use an example of Someone defending Snyder from a disrespectfull comment.. You think a kid should be labled a bully and a thug for fighting back when someone attacks him?? because thats what your saying now. You ever read Spreadthered's posts.???? why dont you just go crawl back under your rock and stop making BLIND remarks...

Ranger05
09-19-2005, 06:43 PM
Oh so your saying we are disrespectful!:eek: i guess you have never been to a snyder game...we play hard during the game and even if we win or lose we stand behind the other team during their school song i dont see sweetwater or wylie do anything respectful so get it right! all i remember about playing snyder is being cheap shotted and hit in a certain place more than once, so honestly idk what this years team is like but the ones in the past i have absolutely NO respect for

Pmoney
09-19-2005, 06:45 PM
all i remember about playing snyder is being cheap shotted and hit in a certain place more than once, so honestly idk what this years team is like but the ones in the past i have absolutely NO respect for
well we were cheap shotted by greenwood...and i heard from someone in sweetwater that they cheap shotted them too....

Ranger05
09-19-2005, 06:45 PM
we have earned respect...after the Snyder/Iowa Park playoff game....Snyder ISD got many letters from parents and fans of IP saying how respectful our team is! o least i have evidence i dont see anyone respecting you! I have respect for panther power cause he doesnt come on here running his mouth like a lot of posters do these days

Black_Magic
09-19-2005, 06:46 PM
all i remember about playing snyder is being cheap shotted and hit in a certain place more than once, so honestly idk what this years team is like but the ones in the past i have absolutely NO respect for So now It cant be proven that Snyder posters are disrespectfully unless they are being mouthed at them selves so now they are Cheapshots??? LOL.. WELL The tigers are 4-0... put that in your pipe and smoke it:cool:

Txbroadcaster
09-19-2005, 06:47 PM
From the little experience I had with Snyder coaches,players and fans when I broadcast their semi-final game against Gilmer, I saw nothing but class.
before and AFTER the game...they were all very nice and respectful

panther power
great points, and DO NOT make this personal, that's the last thing you wanna do. Everyone has their opinions, and if i am not respected by PMoney or blackmagic you really think I care? Please, this is a forum website, it is not life, i am doing just fine without respect from you two.

Ranger05
well we were cheap shotted by greenwood...and i heard from someone in sweetwater that they cheap shotted them too.... well i know for a fact that we didnt hit the other team between the legs like snyder liked to i wasnt the only one that, that happened to i know of others as well

Pmoney
I have respect for panther power cause he doesnt come on here running his mouth like a lot of posters do these days
ok...im not trying to run my mouth but he is the one that was running his mouth saying snyder is disrespectful which he prolly never even knew anything about snyder

Pmoney
09-19-2005, 06:49 PM
great points, and DO NOT make this personal, that's the last thing you wanna do. Everyone has their opinions, and if i am not respected by PMoney or blackmagic you really think I care? Please, this is a forum website, it is not life, i am doing just fine without respect from you two.
ok we can live the without respect from you....but i know it was your opinion and i may have got a little out of hand but i was just laying down the facts about snyder being respectful

panther power
09-19-2005, 06:50 PM
Trust me I am not running my mouth, I am posting my opinion. If I were running my mouth I would be saying things like, " put that in your pipe and smoke it," and " go back under the rock your from". Snyder should be proud of blackmagic, he represents the town and team oh so well!

Ranger05
09-19-2005, 06:51 PM
ok...im not trying to run my mouth but he is the one that was running his mouth saying snyder is disrespectful which he prolly never even knew anything about snyder im not saying ur disrespectful pmoney its others on here that are and im not going to mention names, and its not just yall that deal cheaps shot seminole was probably the worst about it, and im really not tryin to start stuff here and from what i saw friday night Snyder did have class and i didnt see any cheap shots i was just bring out the point that some of ur team from the past use to be like that, and im sure greenwood might have done some of that as well

Black_Magic
09-19-2005, 06:51 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
From the little experience I had with Snyder coaches,players and fans when I broadcast their semi-final game against Gilmer, I saw nothing but class.
before and AFTER the game...they were all very nice and respectful Thanks.. You have to understand. Sweetwater and Snyder are big rivals. FT Stockton boy is still just upset by the spanking Stockton took at the hands of snyder two years in a row. but is still sore so Im sure thats where most of this is comming from.

Ranger05
09-19-2005, 06:52 PM
so from what ive seen ur program has actually made a turn around

Pmoney
09-19-2005, 06:52 PM
Trust me I am not running my mouth, I am posting my opinion. If I were running my mouth I would be saying things like, " put that in your pipe and smoke it," and " go back under the rock your from". Snyder should be proud of blackmagic, he represents the town and team oh so well!
ok then...i understand that its your opinion....but you dont need to be saying snyder is disrespectful just by some things that doesnt mean snyder(the team) is disrespectful

panther power
09-19-2005, 06:57 PM
I never mentioned the team being disrespectful, every team has their times of being cheap, it comes with the game. Black Magic, do you think I care about years ago? You always bring that up like I had anything to do with it, that's like me saying "Hey, Ranger 05, remember back in 1995 when we beat the rangers in greenwood, we are so gonna kill you this year!" It is ridiculous, grow up buddy before you start saying things your a$$ can't cash in on.

Pmoney
09-19-2005, 06:59 PM
I never mentioned the team being disrespectful, every team has their times of being cheap, it comes with the game. Black Magic, do you think I care about years ago? You always bring that up like I had anything to do with it, that's like me saying "Hey, Ranger 05, remember back in 1995 when we beat the rangers in greenwood, we are so gonna kill you this year!" It is ridiculous, grow up buddy before you start saying things your a$$ can't cash in on.
Well you said all that stuff on how snyder is disrespectful....i thought you were talking about the team

Ranger05
09-19-2005, 06:59 PM
did we actually play each other in 95

Black_Magic
09-19-2005, 07:00 PM
ok then...i understand that its your opinion....but you dont need to be saying snyder is disrespectful just by some things that doesnt mean snyder(the team) is disrespectful I chalenge him to back up his comment but he cant. he jsut wants to keep pointing to posts that are in RESPONSE to post made about Snyder.. you have to understand where this is REALLY comming from. two years of butt kickings .. one in stockton and one in Snyder. thats all they wanted .. ever wonder why Stockton is nolonger on the schedule?? not rocket science... you just have to understand why this mouth is flapping like it is about Snyder.

panther power
09-19-2005, 07:03 PM
were all good PMONEY, no disrespect about the team intended, RANGER 05, I don't know if we played, possible, but I was just making an example of how dumb that sounds....

All right buddies, im done with this gotta turn on the grill an get READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL!

see ya on the downlow...

sweetwater07
09-19-2005, 07:12 PM
Snyder is a good team this year. And being from Sweetwater we look for a reason to hate them , but from what i have seen they are very respectful in their games...except last year in the playoffs when that kid dee walker mouthed on the news about how he knew they were going to win and how bad we sucked.....i remember that specific example........but other than that very resecptful snyder is and we in sweetwater have respect for them as rivals.......look forward to October 14th..in Snyder....yall bring your A-game!!

Black_Magic
09-19-2005, 07:28 PM
Originally posted by sweetwater07
from what i have seen they are very respectful in their games...except last year in the playoffs when that kid dee walker mouthed on the news about how he knew they were going to win and how bad we sucked.....i remember that specific example come on now. I think your embelishing a little bit. Dee Walker NEVER said Sweetwater sucks.. especially in an News interview.. and believing that we were going to win is just confidence on his part and for the team.. nothing more

johnfx24
09-19-2005, 07:36 PM
the only thing that will be sucking is snyder on a big ol goose egg when the hooves come to shut them down on their own turf

Stownhorse
09-19-2005, 07:47 PM
Originally posted by johnfx24
the only thing that will be sucking is snyder on a big ol goose egg when the hooves come to shut them down on their own turf

Yea buddy!:clap:

Pmoney
09-19-2005, 07:48 PM
Originally posted by johnfx24
i think not:D

Black_Magic
09-19-2005, 08:12 PM
i think not:D let them talk Pmoney.. makes is better.with all the smack talking they are doing it will make things harder for them to handle if they lose. .. notice who is doing all the mouthing here..?? just remember...

smustangs
09-19-2005, 08:47 PM
i think all of this is rediculous(spelling) this is nothing more than poster board material. and me being from sweetwater respect the team and what it has done because i have played snyder since 8 grade and they have a good football team. granted sometimes there people get rough but thats just part of football and in regards to cheap shots everyone has cheap shots once again thats part of football. i mean greenwood snyder wylie sweetwater who ever you want to put in that list has take and given cheap shots and some time so i dont think you can honestly say because a couple of times you were cheap shoted makes a program have no class. cuz i no personally emotions run high on a friday night and that does in no respect mean a program has no class.

Mustangpride09
09-21-2005, 06:40 PM
very good point GWOOD but also remeber Cooper had a pretty good football team last year if i remember right they beat sweetwater if im wrong please correct me

you should of seen the refs