PDA

View Full Version : Its official! Texans suck.

NateDawg39
09-18-2005, 02:17 PM
Im just sitting here skipping back and forth between seeing the Eagles punish the 49ers and watching the Texans let the Steelers run down there gut! I turn back to the Texans and see a Steeler back run in about 12 or 13 yards for yet another score while 3 Texans just watch him run in while playing touch football!! Do they just suck or do they not care anymore.

11TARPON
09-18-2005, 02:27 PM
As long as the Texans believe D Carr is a great quarterback and keep blaming the OL for all their problems they will continue to play mediocre.

sahen
09-18-2005, 02:47 PM
Originally posted by 11TARPON
As long as the Texans believe D Carr is a great quarterback and keep blaming the OL for all their problems they will continue to play mediocre.
u obviously have not watched the ball game.....carr has NO time to throw at all.....Manning could not be sucessful in the Texans offense, I dont really know how good or how bad Carr is just because he has never had time to throw....he will prolly suck once he gets time because 3 whole years plus whatever he plays this year w/ the Texans will have messed up his mental clock forever.....

FormerBellvilleBrahma
09-18-2005, 03:15 PM
I agree Carr sucks, the Texans have more problems besides Carr but you have to start some were. Get rid of pretty boy, David Carr and get a QB that can play the game, and is not worried about how his hair looks!!!!!!!!!

Astrosdawg07
09-18-2005, 03:20 PM
Originally posted by FormerBellvilleBrahma
I agree Carr sucks, the Texans have more problems besides Carr but you have to start some were. Get rid of pretty boy, David Carr and get a QB that can play the game, and is not worried about how his hair looks!!!!!!!!!

LOL

MARLINDOGS
09-18-2005, 04:22 PM
Originally posted by FormerBellvilleBrahma
I agree Carr sucks, the Texans have more problems besides Carr but you have to start some were. Get rid of pretty boy, David Carr and get a QB that can play the game, and is not worried about how his hair looks!!!!!!!!! :D :clap: :clap:

Pmoney
09-18-2005, 05:28 PM
Texans do suck and should be taken down to play some junior high teams...and still lose:D

cat dog horse
09-18-2005, 05:37 PM
carr sucks, but i think harrington's worse

NateDawg39
09-18-2005, 05:58 PM
Id like to see a new coach, New qb, new o-line, and a BRAND NEW DEFENSIVE SCHEME!;)

Pmoney
09-18-2005, 06:10 PM
id like to see all of them cut from the team and make a new team

gobbler grad
09-18-2005, 06:21 PM
What's wrong with those Texans...:doh: thought they might be fairly well this year...guess not...:confused:

Astrosdawg07
09-18-2005, 06:22 PM
Originally posted by Pmoney
id like to see all of them cut from the team and make a new team

Except for Andre Johnson and Kris Brown.

sahen
09-18-2005, 06:36 PM
i hope if we do get rid of Carr, he goes to some team and succeeds, becoming an all pro quarterback.....he got sacked 8 times today!....u can complain about him all u want but all he sees when he snaps the ball is the numbers of the d-line men in his face w/ an occasional linebacker flying parralel at him.....he has no time to do anything, the oline is ridiculous and should be totally revamped....if carr is getting sacked on average 1 or 2 times a game (1 is considered good, 2 is ok for nfl offensive linemen, esp. considering how we dont pass that much) and he still has problems then i say we should get rid of him.....but when you spend more time picking urself off the ground than you do actually throwing a pass then you really cant be expected to succeed......no quarterback would succeed w/ the texans' offensive line....remember people, on other NFL teams quarterbacks can actually go a WHOLE game w/o being sacked one time....

and i do not know whether carr would be an all pro QB or not, however i do know he hasnt had a chance to prove anything....the fact that he isnt injured or suffering constant concussions all the time is really quite amazing to me.....

sahen
09-18-2005, 07:00 PM
just a little comparison....

this year:

Harrington: 3 TD passes, 0 Rushing TDs, 5 INT, 0 Fumbles, Sacked only 4 times

Carr: 1 TD pass, 1 Rushing TD, 3 INT, 1 Fumble, Sacked a whopping 13 times.....also u can add he has 86 rushing yards and is leading the team in yards per carry, mostly running for his life....

Now Detroit isnt that great of a team but Harrington should do better than what he is doing, he isnt getting pressured anywhere near what Carr is....Carr however im shocked hasnt thrown 8 or 9 picks just trying to make something happen....They should get rid of Harrington if he is still doing bad in a game or 2, which i think he will be...however Carr like I have said before is very unproven due to the pisspoor play of the oline.....

BigRed
09-18-2005, 08:18 PM
Originally posted by gobbler grad
What's wrong with those Texans...:doh: thought they might be fairly well this year...guess not...:confused:

The Texans problems go way beyond the QB spot. For starters they need to fire the entire coaching staff. I have never watched a more boring football team than the texans. All of pro-football has become predictable and boring. That's why HS and College ball is the best!

SintonFan_inAustin
09-18-2005, 08:48 PM
they did face the top 2 defenses from last year:D that might be the problem:doh: :D

sahen
09-18-2005, 08:52 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan_inAustin
they did face the top 2 defenses from last year:D that might be the problem:doh: :D
true....however 13 sacks in 2 games is quite unexcusable....

robbo93
09-18-2005, 08:55 PM
Down with Dom

11TARPON
09-19-2005, 03:32 AM
Carr has had plenty of time to throw. If he would concentrate more on his receiver routes than on how whether or not he is going to get sack he would not be sack as much. Several times when being chased all he had to do was throw the freaking ball out of bounds and avoid losing any yards. Blitzing is part of the game and if a qb can't pick them up then every team will continue to blitz Carr. Carr hasn't thrown more interceptions because he hasn't thrown period. He's waiting too long. I can name you several qb that had won a Super Bowl by their fourth year.

Jody
09-19-2005, 06:30 AM

Not to mention their Offensive Coordinator was a reject from Dallas. The team just looks pathetic.

neck_06
09-19-2005, 07:36 AM

i couldn't agree more, the texans put too much hype on david carr, when they drafted him, they acted like he was gonna save the world, and now look at them