PDA

View Full Version : Region IV Game of the Week (4): You pick

LH Panther Mom
09-18-2005, 12:43 PM
Which is your choice for GotW? The poll will be up for 1 day, then "winning" GotW poll will be made. Some regional choices will be 2 regions.

*WARNING: The final polls will be stickied.*

NateDawg39
09-18-2005, 12:53 PM
I think Sinton will upset Cuero. I say Sinton by 14

GreenGobbla
09-18-2005, 01:46 PM
Originally posted by NateDawg39
I think Sinton will upset Cuero. I say Sinton by 14

i say ur dumb....cuero by 14

District303aPastPlayer
09-18-2005, 01:50 PM
Originally posted by GreenGobbla

for real... you arnet funny... grow up

SintonFan
09-18-2005, 01:54 PM
So someone is dumb if they disagree with you? Classic!
I'll leave you with this quote from Josh Billings:
"The trouble with people is not that they don't know but that they know so much that ain't so."
Enjoy!:D

sintonfanseguin
09-18-2005, 03:18 PM
Sinton By 14 !!! Go Pirates!

ro_tex_solja
09-18-2005, 03:37 PM
cuero 28
sinton 14

It will be the same as last years first matchup....The score will not be dominating but cuero will dominate the entire game

MARLINDOGS
09-18-2005, 04:26 PM
:thinking: Cuero v/s Sinton

District303aPastPlayer
09-18-2005, 04:55 PM
was there really a need to do this poll though?

Chris Hart
09-18-2005, 04:56 PM
I'll take Sinton by 7...

LH Panther Mom
09-18-2005, 05:01 PM
Originally posted by District303aPastPlayer
was there really a need to do this poll though?

No, but I wanted to be fair. :p

crabman
09-18-2005, 05:04 PM
I said it the other day. Cuero vs. Sinton Pick-em.

In the betting world the line is set by how much money is bet over or under the number. I would bet this game would have equal amounts on both sides.

Similar kids. Similar coaches. Similar fans. Similar towns. Similar traditions. Sinton has the edge in mosquitos, for what that is worth.

This game could come down to the home field but, once again, Cuero travels well so there are really no "away" games.

Except for that mosquito thing, it's a pick-'em.

gobbler grad
09-18-2005, 06:01 PM
Cuero over Sinton in a close one...and only if Rita stays away...

GreenGobbla
09-18-2005, 06:45 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan
So someone is dumb if they disagree with you? Classic!
I'll leave you with this quote from Josh Billings:
"The trouble with people is not that they don't know but that they know so much that ain't so."
Enjoy!:D

dude, that was an awesome quote, too bad i dont care, if i only i looked up quotes all day to try and punk someone, u got me dude...

ro_tex_solja
09-18-2005, 06:49 PM
but dude i just rememberd sinton doesnt have the great one "travis franco"

SintonFan
09-18-2005, 06:56 PM
dude, that was an awesome quote, too bad i dont care, if i only i looked up quotes all day to try and punk someone, u got me dude...
You called someone dumb just because they had a differing view.
ar·ro·gant ( P ) Pronunciation Key (r-gnt)
adj.
1. Having or displaying a sense of overbearing self-worth or self-importance.
2. Marked by or arising from a feeling or assumption of one's superiority toward others:

schu1213
09-18-2005, 07:03 PM
Yeah but ro_tex, they do have that awesome qb. HAHA. Yeah right. He really showed us how awesome he was last year huh?

ro_tex_solja
09-18-2005, 07:05 PM
dude they couldnt even beat us when they had the great "travis franco" i remember the hype about him going to do us bad last year and they put a picture of him on each one of our lockers and he didnt do a damn thing against us....and he was pretty much their team last year and isnt even there this year so sinton definitely wont be running against us

ro_tex_solja
09-18-2005, 07:09 PM
and we all know about the awesome returning starting qb he is awesome like u said....lol

Bandera YaYa
09-18-2005, 07:11 PM
Well of course this poll was worthless! But at least, keep all the Sinton/Cuero name calling, immature mud slinging on the merged thread you have been provided!!

.......lordy....I was thinking of going to go the this game, but thanks for making up my mind guys......you couldn't pay me to go now!! I'd have to wear my waist high boots to avoid all the crap that is piling up for this one high school football game! Really!!! :hand: :rolleyes:

GreenGobbla
09-18-2005, 07:13 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan
You called someone dumb just because they had a differing view.
ar·ro·gant ( P ) Pronunciation Key (r-gnt)
adj.
1. Having or displaying a sense of overbearing self-worth or self-importance.
2. Marked by or arising from a feeling or assumption of one's superiority toward others:

there you go again, with no life, just sittin at the computer all day, looking up words in the dictionary or quotes by famous people, i dont care what you think...so stop directing your comments towards me...

ro_tex_solja
09-18-2005, 07:13 PM
are u sure u want to miss those OVER RATED pirates get beat

Bandera YaYa
09-18-2005, 07:31 PM
Originally posted by ro_tex_solja
are u sure u want to miss those OVER RATED pirates get beat Uh......are you talking to me??? I wish both teams good luck and hope they play to the best of their ability, regardless of the few OVER RATED fans they seem to both have!!! :hand:

cat dog horse
09-18-2005, 07:35 PM
Originally posted by Bandera YaYa
Well of course this poll was worthless! But at least, keep all the Sinton/Cuero name calling, immature mud slinging on the merged thread you have been provided!!

.......lordy....I was thinking of going to go the this game, but thanks for making up my mind guys......you couldn't pay me to go now!! I'd have to wear my waist high boots to avoid all the crap that is piling up for this one high school football game! Really!!! :hand: :rolleyes:

omg are you serious your not coming? please come, we want you to soooooo bad...please, ill do anything

LH Panther Mom
09-18-2005, 07:46 PM
Originally posted by Bandera YaYa
Well of course this poll was worthless! But at least, keep all the Sinton/Cuero name calling, immature mud slinging on the merged thread you have been provided!!!!! :hand: :rolleyes:

Thank you! Sheesh, I leave to go cook & eat supper and it turns into this. Cuero children, keep it up. Maybe we need to skip the Region IV sticky this week. :thinking:

Old Tiger
09-18-2005, 08:10 PM
Cuero/Sinton

GreenGobbla
09-18-2005, 08:16 PM
why would anyone even pick a game besides cuero/sinton to be the region IV game of the week...its cuero and the over-rated sinton team....i dunno, but sounds like the game of the week to me...cuero by 14

Gobbler Fan
09-18-2005, 08:22 PM
Sinton can keep it close for a while but Cuero will eventually pull away ...I'll go with Cuero 35-Sinton 14

BigRed
09-18-2005, 08:32 PM
How is young man from Cuero doing that broke his leg?

cat dog horse
09-18-2005, 08:35 PM
Originally posted by BigRed
How is young man from Cuero doing that broke his leg?

he had surgery yesterday, called him earlier and he said he's in a lot of pain...he should be coming home tomorrow at the earliest

Gobbla2001
09-18-2005, 09:32 PM
I think our young team has enough problems to deal with without having to worry about Sinton having a bunch of talk to hype them up...

Stop making Cuero look bad...

GreenGobbla
09-18-2005, 09:41 PM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001
I think our young team has enough problems to deal with without having to worry about Sinton having a bunch of talk to hype them up...

Stop making Cuero look bad...

yes sir....

Sinton Pirate#2
09-18-2005, 10:08 PM
wow...it seems like cueros the only one talking crap in this thread...and yall are the ones making all this hype yall talk about...i think its gunna b a great game without any talk...let the game do the talking...im not giving any predictions because this game all depends on who wants it more so we wont b able to tell that until those lights come up friday night...my best wishes for williams...i hope he heals good and is doing alrite...good luck cuero at yalls preparation this week...

Blastoderm55
09-18-2005, 10:24 PM
Mathis at Orange Grove should be a barn burner. Hopefully yet another great game for both teams.

SintonFan_inAustin
09-18-2005, 10:27 PM
Orange Grove looking like they be a contender for District Title with West Oso and Zapata.