PDA

View Full Version : Region I Game of the Week (4): You pick

LH Panther Mom
09-18-2005, 11:55 AM
Which is your choice for GotW? The poll will be up for 1 day, then "winning" GotW poll will be made. Some regional choices will be 2 regions.

*WARNING: The final polls will be stickied.*

NateDawg39
09-18-2005, 12:51 PM
i dont think anybody will care about Pecos, they are not a good team. I think Graham is looking to upset Wylie after being shutdown by Decatur. This could be a good game!

Adidas410s
09-18-2005, 01:34 PM
until my boys in Graham can figure out this offense and keep their defense off the field...it's gonna be a LONG NIGHT for them! Remember that many of these kids went from a system that threw MAYBE 40 passes in a SEASON to throwing 40 passes a game. Many of these kids are going from the #4 or 5 RB on the team to starting as the 3rd or 4th receiver. It's been a radical change for them and as a result they aren't getting a lot of first downs. Their defense is pretty good but now that their offense isn't spending much time on the field they get worn down and then the other team just rolls over them! Best of luck to Graham...Wylie by 24

gobbler grad
09-18-2005, 06:02 PM
Wylie wins big against Graham...

Old Tiger
09-18-2005, 08:13 PM
Graham/Abilene Wylie cause it's the DQ Big Game Of The Week

injuredinmelee
09-18-2005, 08:19 PM
I wasnt going to go to this game but when i heard Ric Renner wqas going to be there im in. Ill be tossing batteries, animal feces, and anything else I can get my hands on. I wish there was someplace to get a Renner wig.

injuredinmelee
09-18-2005, 08:21 PM
Originally posted by NateDawg39
i dont think anybody will care about Pecos, they are not a good team. I think Graham is looking to upset Wylie after being shutdown by Decatur. This could be a good game!

Nate you got to sit with me when Decatur comes to town.

sweetwater07
09-18-2005, 09:30 PM
I personally love blow outs so i voted for the Wylie vs. Graham game!.......i say Wylie by 35...Sweetwater will be a blow out too because i mean come on pecos?? they suck bad....but i am tired of watching blow outs by us..we have issued many you know....Go 4-3A!!!