PDA

View Full Version : U know what is sad

niceguy1986
07-02-2003, 03:07 PM
That, it being my senior year in high school and our football team is predicted to only win 1 or 2 games this year. Yall that have good football teams should feel lucky, cause I love the game and all the La granges and Japers and Daingerfields have great teams. Yall don't take for granted what yall got, cause an 8 or 9 win season to yall is bad, to people like us in my town would be the highlight of the year. Good luck on all yalls teams this year =D I can't wait for the season to begin, peace out laterz

Phil C
07-02-2003, 03:20 PM
Hang in there nice and do the best you can and don't ever give up. Not everyone can be winners. Sometimes it takes more courage and character to keep playing when you are losing with nothing to look forward to. But by fighting and doing your best and never giving up you will be a winner no matter what the scoreboard says.

Jimbotex40
07-02-2003, 03:22 PM
what town are you talking about niceguy?

niceguy1986
07-02-2003, 04:19 PM
I'll just say its in district 24 3a lol

big69
07-02-2003, 04:40 PM
Well as long as you have fun. It's better than playing with a bunch of drug heads who the coaches won't do anything about, and your team has a shot at state and they want to get high and mess it up for everybody. You can't have fun because then those certain players will get mad and not play well and mess up the season your senior year! I think Vanover needs to go and drug tests need to come in!

PPHSfan
07-02-2003, 05:34 PM
niceguy1986:
I'll just say its in district 24 3a lolGiddings? :p

niceguy1986
07-02-2003, 09:48 PM
nah not giddings, giddings is probably going to the playoffs this year. But i think it will be La grange, elgin, manor going this year
La grange
Elgin
Manor
Giddings
Smithville
Hutto
My prediction

Bandera YaYa
07-02-2003, 10:58 PM
Wow, what a mature young man you are!! I hope your coach realizes this. I also hope you and your team have a better year than you think you'll have....never give up, never believe the negative things others say about you and never stop dreaming your dream. The impossible can happen.....dreams do come true!! No matter how it all unfolds, if you do your best and you work together, then you are winners in my book. Stay true to yourself always, in what ever you do. Good luck next year and be safe...Peace and Ya Ya!!

:) :)

(P.S...Listen to Phil C....he's old and wise now...HeHe HeHe.!!LOL)

<small>[ July 02, 2003, 11:01 PM: Message edited by: Bandera YaYa ]</small>

niceguy1986
07-02-2003, 11:06 PM
thanks, it just makes me question when people complain about only winning 9 or so games, and for me to have never experienced that much success is something ill never get to feel as a student. But hey I'm positive about this up-coming year ill be really happy for us to go 2-8 or 3-7. That to me would be a good year for me haha. Laterz hope the best for bandera in football this year, I was rootin for yall in the playoffs. Peace out laterz

Bandera YaYa
07-02-2003, 11:34 PM
Thanks for your support last year! :) But believe me when I say, it was a HUGE surprise to everyone, mostly to all the experts who kept shooting us down every week. So, keep the faith!! If I knew where you played, I'd send you some YaYa spirit and good luck charms!! :cool: :cool:

niceguy1986
07-03-2003, 06:18 PM
Well then, bring some luck to Hutto then =D laterz. Yeah yall were like the cinderella last year.

Ranger Mom
07-03-2003, 06:33 PM
Bandera WAS the Cinderella team last year - DARN THEM!!! wink

But good luck to your team this year and KEEP THE FAITH!!

niceguy1986
07-03-2003, 07:07 PM
I wish we were like our neighbor Thrall in 1a, the year before last they were 1-9 and last year they were 9-1, pretty good i must say.

Big Cheese
07-04-2003, 11:53 AM
niceguy I'm from La Grange and I wish y'all at Hutto the best of luck. I'm no longer in school but my brother will be a freshman so I'll still be a faithful Leopard follower but I have always wished our opponents great seasons. I hope that everyone on your team will put all they have into the games and that y'all will have an injury free and fun season. Good Luck

niceguy1986
07-04-2003, 06:05 PM
Thanx La Grange. Yall were the #1 team I was most excited about playing. Even though we lost 34-0 haha it was still nice to play against the top dawgs in 3a. Good luck on yalls upcoming season, even though yall wont need much cause yall going to have another great year.