ro_tex_solja
09-17-2005, 07:08 PM
why did wylie move up?

MARLINDOGS
09-17-2005, 07:09 PM
Looks good.:D :clap: :clap:

Matthew328
09-17-2005, 07:31 PM
Wylie has been the most impressive team in the state so far.....they deserve to move up

SnyTigBaseB07
09-17-2005, 07:32 PM
i like this weeks poll

look at snyder! lol :D :D :D

KingRob
09-17-2005, 07:38 PM
I have to admit, even though Cuero played a couple of tough teams in Wharton and Sealy, they sound a bit vulnerable. I live way over yonder, and haven't seen them in person, but they seem a bit shaky at times. Not something a number one team should be doing in the fourth game of the season. However, I still believe they WILL win state.:cool:

NateDawg39
09-17-2005, 07:44 PM
Wow im soooo suprised Jasper moved out. It took 3 losses or somethinlike that.:rolleyes:

JHS_c/o_06'
09-17-2005, 08:00 PM
Originally posted by NateDawg39
Wow im soooo suprised Jasper moved out. It took 3 losses or somethinlike that.:rolleyes:

It's ok. So we've had a rough start. But we will be there when the smoke clears Dec. 17th.

Matthew328
09-17-2005, 08:32 PM
jasper has been maybe the biggest disappointment in the state so far.......lots of work to do

ro_tex_solja
09-17-2005, 08:34 PM
Originally posted by KingRob
I have to admit, even though Cuero played a couple of tough teams in Wharton and Sealy, they sound a bit vulnerable. I live way over yonder, and haven't seen them in person, but they seem a bit shaky at times. Not something a number one team should be doing in the fourth game of the season. However, I still believe they WILL win state.:cool:

reeve just keeps it close so he can make adjustments and take over the game in the second half... cuero really dominated sealy... if cuero has the ball and need a touchdown all noack has to do is throw it up to #6,#18,#2 or #36

NateDawg39
09-17-2005, 08:35 PM
I hope yall can get there. Right now it looks like Jasper is going to be a force to recon with come district time.

NateDawg39
09-17-2005, 08:59 PM
im a little suprised that Lake Worth and Kaufman are in the heat of things.

Matthew328
09-17-2005, 09:09 PM
Kaufman doesn't surprise me much.....they were a solid team last year and brought back the house....just think if they woulda hired the coach from Sulphur Springs....(not saying their coach now isn't doing a good job) BUT if they hired Turner they would have gotten Turner's son who is one of the top junior QB's in the state!

BMOC
09-17-2005, 09:16 PM
Looks good, but I see Tatum and Sweetwater moving up in the next couple of weeks.

Bubba-Joe
09-17-2005, 09:17 PM
Ole Bubba has got to ask the question ?
No love for them thar Swater Mustangs?
throwin 2 shut outs on the road @ Andrews and @ San Angelo Lakeview???
HUMMMMMMMMMM

mustang04
09-17-2005, 10:10 PM
Originally posted by Bubba-Joe
Ole Bubba has got to ask the question ?
No love for them thar Swater Mustangs?
throwin 2 shut outs on the road @ Andrews and @ San Angelo Lakeview???
HUMMMMMMMMMM

i dont get matt.....he'll see once swater and snyder play....i no longer like this poll

lostaussie
09-17-2005, 10:18 PM
Originally posted by BMOC
Looks good, but I see Tatum and Sweetwater moving up in the next couple of weeks. tatum will probably go down this week. have not played a real tough schedule and i think it will show against a very good palestine team.

Chris Hart
09-17-2005, 11:03 PM
I know I would have Sweetwater above Snyder. I don't care where you put either one, but the Mustangs are WAY MORE impressive than Snyder.

sweetwater07
09-17-2005, 11:14 PM
I must be missing something....Why did Sweetwater only move up one after a 38-0 victory....Snyder is ahead of us?? WHAT???

SnyTigBaseB07
09-17-2005, 11:39 PM
:D :D

dang straight we are!!!

lol i dunno how he got that though but w/e im not complaning!!!:eek: :eek: :cool:

Buckeye80
09-17-2005, 11:51 PM
Once Brownsboro hits district play, they'll be out of any polls in a hurry. In a previous statement where I claimed that they would not win a game the rest of the year, I had failed to look at their remaining non-district schedule which includes such powerhouses as Mineola (who lost to 1A Big Sandy for the second straight year) and Emory Rains. The Bears are enjoying a successful season compared to their last few, but they are not top 25 material.
And I agree that Tatum will lose to Palestine this week. After a fluke of a loss to Henderson, the Palestine Wildcats beat a very sound 4A Jacksonville squad (who returned several starters off a playoff team which went three rounds deep last year, losing to LaMarque).
Other than those two, everything looks okay from where I'm sitting. I still think the Buckeyes are a little high at (5), but we'll take it.

Matthew328
09-17-2005, 11:55 PM
Granted Sweetwater has been more impressive....but lets wait until they play head to head....don't get into the dangerous game of comparing scores but 9 times out of 10 it doesn't work.....last time the teams met up Snyder beat em so that means a lil something in my book...remember heading into the playoff game last year on paper everyone had Sweetwater they had rolled opponents heading into that game while Snyder had been fairly workman like winning some ugly games....

I did move Wylie up to #1 over Cuero because they have been more impressive....but in reality I probably shoulda had the Bulldogs ahead of the Gobblers anyway since Wylie beat em head up last....I guess Wylie's win over a 4A semi-finalist put me over the hump......

I imagine Snyder will be 7-0 going into the game against the Mustangs while Sweetwater will be 6-1....it'll be the game of the week in West Texas for sure

as for those Brownsboro Bears that win over Kaufman looks even better as Kaufman knocked off a pretty good Kennedale team....I think Brownsboro has a real good shot at getting at least second in that district this year.....Brownsboro should get more of a test this week against a much improved Emory Rains squad who is 3-0....look for Brownsboro to be 5-0 going into their game against Canton on Oct 7....Canton should be 4-1, they lost to Mabank...who Brownsboro beat.....

Buckeye80
09-18-2005, 12:01 AM
And Gilmer should be 7-0 going into a matchup with the mighty Mineola Yellowjackets, which will definitely be the "game of the week" for the entire state of Texas.
You can have your Sweetwater/ Snyder. Give me the Buckeyes vs. a team that couldn't win a 2A district!:D

Buckeye80
09-18-2005, 12:05 AM
We'll just have to agree to disagree on Brownsboro. I don't see them coming out of that district.

Van
Chapel Hill (D1)
Canton

3ABirdMan
09-18-2005, 12:09 AM
Originally posted by JHS_c/o_06'
It's ok. So we've had a rough start. But we will be there when the smoke clears Dec. 17th.

Umm, would umm you guys umm mind waiting ONE more week before you get things all umm straightened out?:confused:

sweetwater07
09-18-2005, 12:09 AM
Snyder beat us by one point the last time we played..i understand a win is a win but come on matthew..ONE point....and the district play...we ran away with it.....so come on and give Sweetwater some credit for a change!!!

necks
09-18-2005, 12:17 AM
Carthage should be in there somewhere

SnyTigBaseB07
09-18-2005, 02:19 AM
Originally posted by sweetwater07
Snyder beat us by one point the last time we played..i understand a win is a win but come on matthew..ONE point....and the district play...we ran away with it.....so come on and give Sweetwater some credit for a change!!!

it may have been just one point, but by god snyder won fair and square so ya!!! big W for snyder there, so snyder should get the credit right now as being better.

Matthew328
09-18-2005, 09:54 AM
A win is a win is a win....Sweetwater is ranked 12th it's not like they are not on the radar.....after the top 3 or 4 teams its pretty much a crap shoot ranking teams...its still early....you could take teams 5-15 and mix em up and come up with a number of logical combinations!

Buckeye_80 you may very well be right about those Bears from Henderson County.....but from all reports they are a very good team,I do think they have a shot to win the district...Canton will be tough to knock off but I have some hope since Brownsboro did knock off Mabank..who beat Canton...I have also talked to a coach who has seen Brownsboro and Van in person and he thinks Brownsboro is the better team....but hey we all know on a Friday night anything can happen! That is what makes Texas HS Football so great

lostaussie
09-18-2005, 09:55 AM
whew!!!!!! i'm tired of hearing about last year and who won. this is the present, and all you guys will get to knock heads in a few weeks.

cat dog horse
09-18-2005, 11:27 AM
Originally posted by lostaussie
whew!!!!!! i'm tired of hearing about last year and who won. this is the present, and all you guys will get to knock heads in a few weeks.

yeah really....matt keeps talking about oh well this team beat that team last year so that makes them the better team this year...doesnt make much sense to me

Matthew328
09-18-2005, 11:57 AM
Sure it makes sense right now because its all we have to go by.....hey when I am asked why I rank teams I give my answers....people can feel free to disagree....its funny how obsessed the Sweetwater fans are with rankings particularly Snyder.....I say prove me wrong and you'll get ranked higher...simple as that

cat dog horse
09-18-2005, 12:08 PM
Originally posted by Matthew328
Sure it makes sense right now because its all we have to go by.....hey when I am asked why I rank teams I give my answers....people can feel free to disagree....its funny how obsessed the Sweetwater fans are with rankings particularly Snyder.....I say prove me wrong and you'll get ranked higher...simple as that

i actually agree with your rankings i just expected a better reason than this team beat them last year so they're better this year

lostaussie
09-18-2005, 12:20 PM
i was actually referring my comment to the so called big 3 out west. they will all get to play and then the talk will be over. personally i don't have any problem with the rankings. still think gilmer is a little high, but i will say this. they grew up a whole lot friday night.

J-Ag '09
09-18-2005, 12:31 PM
jasper has been maybe the biggest disappointment in the state so far.......lots of work to do
As a loyal fan, it is hard to admit that for the most part I agree. I don't know if anyone expected us to start out with 3 of 4 losses. But, there is still a chance we can finish strong. Depends how we stack up in district play.

mustang04
09-18-2005, 01:03 PM

im not obsessed w/ the rankings, but it just kinda stands out to me, sweetwater will fight their way up:)

NateDawg39
09-18-2005, 01:05 PM
!

NateDawg39
09-18-2005, 01:07 PM
Yes Sweetwater will move up a few more but when Wylie and Snyder come into play they will shoot down!

NateDawg39
09-18-2005, 01:07 PM
Originally posted by cat dog horse
yeah really....matt keeps talking about oh well this team beat that team last year so that makes them the better team this year...doesnt make much sense to me
I agree with that guy!

mustang04
09-18-2005, 01:12 PM
Yes Sweetwater will move up a few more but when Wylie and Snyder come into play they will shoot down!

haha..u believe snyder is gonna shoot down s'water??

thats ur opinion so oh well:)

sweetwater07
09-18-2005, 01:23 PM

WOW ...i respect your opinion...but come on man...Snyder?? please!! Wylie i agree though, we will have our hands full for that game.

sweetwater07
09-18-2005, 01:26 PM
Originally posted by mustang04
haha..u believe snyder is gonna shoot down s'water??

thats ur opinion so oh well:)

I believe we will be undefeated going into district..because we play pecos and levelland next 2 weeks but after that i'm not sure....District is gonna be tough this year...got some good teams like merkel and clyde.....hahahahah j/k...but wylie and snyder will be great games!!

Stownhorse
09-18-2005, 01:41 PM
Originally posted by sweetwater07
I believe we will be undefeated going into district..because we play pecos and levelland next 2 weeks but after that i'm not sure....District is gonna be tough this year...got some good teams like merkel and clyde.....hahahahah j/k...but wylie and snyder will be great games!!

LMFAO

garageoffice
09-18-2005, 03:28 PM
Kinda tough on Madison and Kennedale, don't you think? Madison loses to a good 4A Lincoln team that they haven't beaten in something like 6 years and they drop from #12 to #20. Kennedale loses by 4 points to a strong Kaufman team that probably should have already been in the top 25 or 30 and drops clean off the list from #16.

I'm curious what your thoughts were that resulted in such large drops in your ranking.

Whsdogs
09-18-2005, 03:29 PM

that was a joke right??? Sweetwater will still roll all over snyder even with some very good players injured and i cant wait to see it cause my and my roomy mustang04 will be there and at the wylie game to see a great game in wylie and sweetwater but im thinkin sweetwater might just romp on snyder:D

Matthew328
09-18-2005, 03:51 PM
Kennedale hasn't been all that impressive even in their wins....Kaufman is a good team but a borderline top 25 team and Kennedale lost at home....thus the drop....Madison dropped 7 spots....lost to a good 4A team...... spots is kinda harsh maybe but right now its early and some teams have been impressive thus deserve the higher ranking right now....Madison's offense does concern me..they have to be a lil more deversified if they want to make serious noise..

BHBrave08
09-18-2005, 04:01 PM
WOOHOO!!! BH is #11.:cool: :D :clap:

Rainman
09-18-2005, 05:05 PM
Barbers Hill #11 and rising.
May the Eagles fly high

SpreadtheRed
09-18-2005, 06:44 PM
Knowing Cuero they will prolly get to the state game as usual but choke it all away.

cat dog horse
09-18-2005, 06:56 PM
Originally posted by SpreadtheRed
Knowing Cuero they will prolly get to the state game as usual but choke it all away.

choke it all away?

how many times has your school won/played in the state game?

SintonFan
09-18-2005, 07:02 PM
ROFL!
:D :D :D

cat dog horse
09-18-2005, 07:02 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan
ROFL!
:D :D :D

hey sinton fan how many times has sinton played in the state game?

Gobbla2001
09-18-2005, 07:24 PM

Oh well, atleast they get there...

sicem74
09-18-2005, 07:37 PM
wow cameron #8 finally..............respect

SintonFan_inAustin
09-18-2005, 07:44 PM
Originally posted by cat dog horse
hey sinton fan how many times has sinton played in the state game?

How many times Cuero in the last 4 years ONE like Sinton, How many state titles in last 4 years in other sports one for Sinton and Cuero dont know if any from diff sport. But we in the present and we see Friday which is on track to choke on State Game this year:doh:

gobble35
09-18-2005, 07:53 PM
GO GOBBLERS!!

Bubba-Joe
09-18-2005, 08:44 PM
Allright fair enough Matt
Ole Bubba has another question for ya.

From my understandin you think that Swater will be 6-1 goin into the match with snyder, unless you have some wild idea that Levelland or Pecos pulls out a win....Then you think Abilene Wyile will beat Sweetwater at Sweetwater (right?)

OKEY DOKEY - Lets us play the what if game....

WHAT IF SWEETWATER BEATS ABILENE WYILE ( THE DEFENDING DIV I STATE CHAMPION) & CURRENTLY YOUR #1 RANKED TEAM

the week prior to playin snyder...

Now if that were to happen and both Sweetwater and snyder were undefeated goin into that match up - where would you rank Sweetwater and snyder for that little match up????????

Ole Bubba has been doin some wonderin about that little sitiation ??????

DANG if that aint a kick in the head huh?????

Truthfully I don't think snyder will be undefeated when they play Sweetwater but it would be nice to have that kinder match up

snyder been playin down to other folks level the last 2 weeks and that aint good fer them tiggers

But for grins and giggles Ole Bubba would love to see both the BIG RED MUSTANGS & them snyder tiggers match up as undefeated

WHOEEE
don't think that ole fiberglass stadium in sparkle city could hold all the folks that would show up for that game

we shall see we shall see
aint TEXAS HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL GREAT:) :) :)

BigRed
09-18-2005, 08:47 PM
I agree with this poll. Watch out to whoever plays Cameron. They are loaded with talent, speed, and size...
Their only weekness is that a lot of the starters go both ways.

Black_Magic
09-18-2005, 09:04 PM
Granted Sweetwater has been more impressive....but lets wait until they play head to head....don't get into the dangerous game of comparing scores but 9 times out of 10 it doesn't work.....last time the teams met up Snyder beat em so that means a lil something in my book...remember heading into the playoff game last year on paper everyone had Sweetwater they had rolled opponents heading into that game while Snyder had been fairly workman like winning some ugly games....

I did move Wylie up to #1 over Cuero because they have been more impressive....but in reality I probably shoulda had the Bulldogs ahead of the Gobblers anyway since Wylie beat em head up last....I guess Wylie's win over a 4A semi-finalist put me over the hump......

I imagine Snyder will be 7-0 going into the game against the Mustangs while Sweetwater will be 6-1....it'll be the game of the week in West Texas for sure

as for those Brownsboro Bears that win over Kaufman looks even better as Kaufman knocked off a pretty good Kennedale team....I think Brownsboro has a real good shot at getting at least second in that district this year.....Brownsboro should get more of a test this week against a much improved Emory Rains squad who is 3-0....look for Brownsboro to be 5-0 going into their game against Canton on Oct 7....Canton should be 4-1, they lost to Mabank...who Brownsboro beat..... Dont sweat these people who cant stand the fact that Snyder is rated higher than Sweetwater. Your rational makes sence to most people. I remember EXACTLY the Same talk from the same people last year just about the same time of the season.. You remember how the Season played out. The polls and rankings dont mean squat anyway now . nothing matters untill the playoffs. People from Sweetwater in Reality know that to be true from last years experience..

Matthew328
09-18-2005, 09:49 PM
if Sweetwater did beat Wylie before they play Snyder then yes they would be above Snyder

Gobbla2001
09-18-2005, 09:51 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan_inAustin
How many times Cuero in the last 4 years ONE like Sinton, How many state titles in last 4 years in other sports one for Sinton and Cuero dont know if any from diff sport. But we in the present and we see Friday which is on track to choke on State Game this year:doh:

Just won state in track this year...

SintonFan_inAustin
09-18-2005, 09:53 PM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001
Just won state in track this year...

thougt so but wasnt sure, but hasnt region 4 div 1 for past 4 years lost in title game:(

Gobbla2001
09-18-2005, 09:54 PM
Yah, think so... Sinton, Burnet, Burnet and Cuero...

sinton66
09-18-2005, 09:58 PM
Patience, one of us will get there.;)

Gobbla2001
09-18-2005, 10:27 PM
Yah, let's hope that's soon... like in a little less than 3 months :D

FormerBellvilleBrahma
09-19-2005, 08:00 AM
I think you have Cameron Yoe and Bellville to low in this poll, Cameron is about the best team Bellville has played in the past few years, they are big, strong, and fast, I have seen Cuero on film and I can see Cameron as a better team than Cuero. Bellville is a very young team but had Cameron up untill the last 20 seconds. I also think on any given night Bellville matches up with anyone in the state in 3a.

theyoefnshow
09-19-2005, 09:02 AM
I also have to say the poster about Cameron's "weakness" is incorrect. Officially, there are no two way starters this year. Some guys may alternate but there are 22 different faces out there on offense & defense.

Jody
09-19-2005, 12:11 PM
Matthew328,

I am curious as to why you have West Columbia now at # 16 and BH ahead of them at # 11? This is a flip-flop from previous rankings. WC has played really well and only has one loss to a decent 4-A team.

Also, how will a win in Friday's BH vs. WC look in the week 5 poll?

Necked
09-19-2005, 01:13 PM
WC has NOT played well Jody. Penalties & turnovers have been a real problem for the offense so far, and the defense continues to give up too many yards through the air. The fact that they have won 3 games easily & avg. 400 yrds on offense is a testament to the amount of talented players they have, but there are still areas that need to be addressed before they are ready to play at a championship level, as the loss to Lamar showed. WC walked all over them, but lost because of the above reasons. Until they resolve these issues, in my opinion their ranking is probably right.....

eagle.eyes
09-19-2005, 01:57 PM
Nice try Necked....Yall are beating teams handily playing bad mentally, that is a very good team winning in adversity. Your 1 loss was to a VERY good 4A who is not done winning. Yall are on target when you get the bugs worked out.

NateDawg39
09-19-2005, 02:40 PM
I am just putting this here for my 200th post:D

Keith7
09-19-2005, 03:09 PM
why exactly did gainesville fall??

Matthew328
09-19-2005, 03:27 PM
The Leps weren't too impressive in their win over Forney....plus I couldn't keep Wylie below em in good faith...they have just been too good to keep em at 4

HighSchool Fan
09-19-2005, 04:27 PM
The Leps weren't too impressive in their win over Forney

your right, holding a team to -16 yards rushing isn't very impressive. :rolleyes:

Gobbla2001
09-19-2005, 05:11 PM
You may be right about your signature, Jody, you never know...

But I can guarantee you both WO-S and Cuero posters feel honored to have their names mentioned in such an important space as your signature...

Tidal Wave
09-19-2005, 06:16 PM
Man everyone should stop crying about the rankings..they are just Matt's thoughts on the top teams...no offense matt....there will still be a couple of teams in the top 10 that will get upset and lose so rankings right now dont really matter..winning however does........peace

Keith7
09-19-2005, 06:19 PM
Originally posted by Tidal Wave
Man everyone should stop crying about the rankings..they are just Matt's thoughts on the top teams...no offense matt....there will still be a couple of teams in the top 10 that will get upset and lose so rankings right now dont really matter..winning however does........peace

can we not discuss football?? I figured that is what this board was for

89JDAWG
09-19-2005, 06:26 PM
jasper has the big picture in mind. if we ever can establish a passing game to go with our running game we will be unbeatable. lesson learned at the state game! as a fan it may be hard to take losses but remember week 11 is when it counts!

Bandera YaYa
09-19-2005, 06:30 PM
Originally posted by Keith7
can we not discuss football?? I figured that is what this board was for Better watch out keith....dont wanna tick off a member of the "practice squad" on here..... :eek: :p :kiss:

Paratrooper
09-19-2005, 07:02 PM
I was glad to see Bridge City make it in the top 25. I believe the Harris Poll has them at 14

BigRed
09-19-2005, 08:22 PM
Originally posted by theyoefnshow
I also have to say the poster about Cameron's "weakness" is incorrect. Officially, there are no two way starters this year. Some guys may alternate but there are 22 different faces out there on offense & defense.

I said that Cameron's weakness is guys playing both ways. I was at the game in Bellville and notice that some of the linemen played both ways. I assume you are from Cameron. How many of the lineman do play both ways? Also, how many players are on the entire team?

By the way, I love the visitors side of the stadium in Camerson. The track goes behind the stands which puts you closer to the action.

theyoefnshow
09-19-2005, 09:50 PM
Originally posted by BigRed
I said that Cameron's weakness is guys playing both ways. I was at the game in Bellville and notice that some of the linemen played both ways. I assume you are from Cameron. How many of the lineman do play both ways? Also, how many players are on the entire team?

By the way, I love the visitors side of the stadium in Camerson. The track goes behind the stands which puts you closer to the action.

LOL, I hate that! It makes the field look so ghetto lol

Anyways as far as the linemen are concerned, none of them start both ways. 4 guys on D and 5 on O. There are some that alternate from guard to center but for the most part, the offensive line is the same as last year's. WAS from Cameron btw :)

Tidal Wave
09-19-2005, 11:46 PM
Originally posted by Bandera YaYa
Better watch out keith....dont wanna tick off a member of the "practice squad" on here..... :eek: :p :kiss:

FYI Bandera YaYa I have been here way longer than you may think..I was here waay before the Bandera fans started showing their faces after their magical season......the only reason I'm labeled as practice squad is because I've had about 5 new screen names on 3adownlow because I would always lose my password.....I've been here longer than most of the new moderators.......;)

Keith 7...quote where I say that we shouldnt discuss football...I bet you cant...because no where did I say anything like that...all i said was that ppl should stop crying about the rankings.....:rolleyes:

Gobbla2001
09-20-2005, 06:50 AM
FYI Bandera YaYa I have been here way longer than you may think..I was here waay before the Bandera fans started showing their faces after their magical season......the only reason I'm labeled as practice squad is because I've had about 5 new screen names on 3adownlow because I would always lose my password.....I've been here longer than most of the new moderators.......;)

Keith 7...quote where I say that we shouldnt discuss football...I bet you cant...because no where did I say anything like that...all i said was that ppl should stop crying about the rankings.....:rolleyes:

Someone who can remember their password doesn't deserve to pass to ranks of practice squad until they can remember it haha

WTF-82
09-20-2005, 08:08 AM
Snyder has no business in the Top 12

WOS1
09-20-2005, 09:54 AM
Better watch out keith....dont wanna tick off a member of the "practice squad" on here..... :eek: :p :kiss:

I guess his opinion doesn't matter since he doesn't have 50 billion posts...:rolleyes:

Some folks don't care to post about EVERY topic on the front page... NOT THAT THERE IS ANYTHING WRONG WITH THAT... I just think this comment was unnecessary. It's the very thing that turns some people off to this board.

gobblerfan02
09-20-2005, 11:10 AM
Here comes the mediator/peacemaker!!!!!!!!!
Can't we all just get along and talk football and not about who's been here the longest!

Tidal Wave
09-20-2005, 12:19 PM
Thankz for backing me up WOS1....and gobblafan01 sorry i cant remember a password thats like f23rc4j4.......id rather just copy and paste..haha...LATERZ....

UPanIN
09-20-2005, 02:58 PM
All Jasper has to to is win one. "Poof" Back to the top.

Bandera YaYa
09-20-2005, 05:02 PM
Originally posted by WOS1
I guess his opinion doesn't matter since he doesn't have 50 billion posts...:rolleyes:

Some folks don't care to post about EVERY topic on the front page... NOT THAT THERE IS ANYTHING WRONG WITH THAT... I just think this comment was unnecessary. It's the very thing that turns some people off to this board. OMG!! Will everyone just lighten the heck up!!! You big cry baby!!!! :weeping: :rolleyes:

Ranger Mom
09-20-2005, 05:10 PM

So does that mean that my opinion DOES count??:D

Darn....I wish I had one!

sorry i cant remember a password thats like f23rc4j4.......id rather just copy and paste..haha...LATERZ....

FYI, in case you didn't know...you can change your password to something that you CAN remember!

Tidal Wave
09-20-2005, 06:14 PM
yea Ranger Mom I figured that out about 2 screen names ago but I never really had time to do it.....thankz though for letting me know....laterz

Hupernikomen
09-20-2005, 07:21 PM
Originally posted by 89JDAWG
jasper has the big picture in mind. if we ever can establish a passing game to go with our running game we will be unbeatable. lesson learned at the state game! as a fan it may be hard to take losses but remember week 11 is when it counts!

What lesson was learned at the state game? We passed the ball pretty well at that game and we certainly weren't unbeatable...we gave up 49 points and it wasn't because of our offense. We have scored points this year but are giving up way too many points. That has very little to do with the offense..which we all agree needs some work.

Hupernikomen
09-20-2005, 07:23 PM
Originally posted by UPanIN
All Jasper has to to is win one. "Poof" Back to the top.

Poof huh...well I don't know about all that but I would like to see us win a game.

Respect is not something that comes cheap in HSF..Jasper certainly has earned some respect in 3A last 3 years.

wannabgobbler08
09-20-2005, 07:52 PM
I agree with ro_tex_solja. Just throw it up. But Cuero should be # 1 because they are and always will be.

WOS1
09-20-2005, 09:19 PM
OMG!! Will everyone just lighten the heck up!!! You big cry baby!!!! :weeping: :rolleyes:

Hey... I'm just giving my fellow "less than 1000 poster" some back up.:D

gobblerfan02
09-20-2005, 09:29 PM
Hey... I'm just giving my fellow "less than 1000 poster" some back up.:D Well, I don't have too many to change sides if ya know what I mean!

Bandera YaYa
09-20-2005, 09:30 PM
Hey... I'm just giving my fellow "less than 1000 poster" some back up.:D Oh ok.....it's cool then.....it's funny but I NEVER look at the number of anyone's posts..!!!! :eek: :D

gobblerfan02
09-20-2005, 09:32 PM
Originally posted by wannabgobbler08
I agree with ro_tex_solja. Just throw it up. But Cuero should be # 1 because they are and always will be. Not saying I don't agree, but how many other posters could say the same thing about their team?

Ranger05
09-20-2005, 11:38 PM
good job this week matt

SintonFan
09-21-2005, 02:04 AM
Originally posted by wannabgobbler08
I agree with ro_tex_solja. Just throw it up. But Cuero should be # 1 because they are and always will be.
Give them the title every year. Seriously...:rolleyes:

UPanIN
09-21-2005, 01:20 PM
Originally posted by Hupernikomen
Respect is not something that comes cheap in HSF..Jasper certainly has earned some respect in 3A last 3 years.

I agree. The kids from the last three years earned everything they got.

Hupernikomen
09-21-2005, 06:01 PM
Originally posted by UPanIN
I agree. The kids from the last three years earned everything they got.

Don't understand what is prompting you to bash on this year's Jasper team then. On what do you base the fact that we will just poof back up into the rankings if we win? The point is we aren't in the rankings (and don't deserve to be) and that is the last thing that should be own our players minds at this time. Although I certainly hope our future opponents think that these kids aren't made of the same stuff as those of the last 4 years.

4 years ago regional finals 4A
3 years ago semi finals 3A
2 years ago semi finals 3A
last year finals 3A

that speaks for itself.

sweetwater07
09-22-2005, 10:09 AM
Originally posted by ***-82
Snyder has no business in the Top 12

AMEN!!! We have outscored them same ppl that Snyder has played by more than double what Snyder scored against them ...AND with our 2nd string offense in!! If thats not impressive please let me know!!!

spiveyrat
09-22-2005, 10:48 AM
This week... RITA is #1!!! :eek:

LH Panther Mom
09-22-2005, 10:51 AM
Originally posted by spiveyrat
This week... RITA is #1!!! :eek:

Man, isn't that the truth. :(