PDA

View Full Version : I THINK THAT THE MARLIN BULLDOGS WILL BE EVEN STRONGER NEXT YEAR.

MARLINFAN
12-12-2002, 05:37 PM
I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT THE DOGS WILL BE STRONGER NEXT YEAR. EVERONE IS SAYING THAT THE TEAMS MAJOR LOSS WILL BE THE OFFENSE. BUT I DONT THINK SO. MARLIN HAD A GREAT SECOND TEAM LINE THAT WILL REPLACE THEIR FIRST TEAM. MARLIN HAS A NEW QB THAT TRANSFERED TWO WEEKS AGO FROM DOWN THE ROAD CHILTION HIGH SCHOOL. THEIR SHOULDT BE A PROBLEM WITH THE UIL BECAUSE HE WENT TO SCHOOL IN MARLIN FORM PRE K TO 8TH GRADE. SO WITH GREEN AT QB AND A NEW LINE ,AND THE WHOLE D RETURNING THE TEAM WILL BE EVEN BETTER

Bongo
12-12-2002, 06:11 PM
I hope not. Your QB this year had rockets up his rear.

PPHSfan
12-12-2002, 06:19 PM
Good luck to Marlin....however I must admit that I find it a little weird that you go from.."I THINK THAT THE MARLIN BULLDOGS WILL BE EVEN STRONGER NEXT YEAR." to....."I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT THE DOGS WILL BE STRONGER NEXT YEAR". in just ONE Window. Are you sure you don't change your mind three times when you order dinner? Just Kidding :D

20bulldawg05
12-12-2002, 08:27 PM
i hope the marlin dawgs will go really really far next year!?! i'm from burnet and when we played them man!... i wish they had been able to go all the way this year... they played with real heart and now days there aren't many teams that can do that.... !?! good luck guys and im hoping we don't play ya'll next year cuz i don't think we;'ll be able to beat ya'll!?!

06_star_rtx
12-12-2002, 10:00 PM
yea they should be better next year.... and dont forget about Tank hes awsome and has 2 more years left

Brahma73
12-12-2002, 10:17 PM
Then there's the bad news. :( Bellville will be better next year. Virtually none of the stars on offense are going anywhere. Only RB #20 is graduating. QB, WR's other very good backs all return. I don't look for our D to fall off much either. It ought to be another "dogfight" if & when we meet next year. :mad: Good luck in pre-playoffs, etc. next year! wink

SWTdawg
12-12-2002, 10:21 PM
Brahma73, do you happen to know if Bellville will move up to Division 1 next year and play with the big boys?

Brahma73
12-12-2002, 10:48 PM
SWTdawg:
Brahma73, do you happen to know if Bellville will move up to Division 1 next year and play with the big boys?Good question. That will depend on the finishing order (and if we make the play-offs next year). :p In our district presently, Navasota had a larger attendance, and possibly Sealy & Stafford as well. I'm not sure @ the latter 2. (Maybe some other Bellvillite can help here. :rolleyes: )
Anyway, if one of the larger schools in our district makes the play-offs, we're in II; if only smaller ones make it with us, we're in I.

You wanna know the truth? I think that in spite of all the hype, the top 3 or 4 in II this year are just as good as those left in I! There's just the assumption that this is not true by many. I don't buy that assumption at all.

The real cryin' shame is we have to put up with this 2 division crap. :mad: :mad: It'll make my life the day we finally once again actually crown a 3A champion, not this basically co-champ BS. Don't know if you agree, but oh well......

Good luck to you! wink