PDA

View Full Version : short thread , then you can delete

bulldogbark
09-17-2005, 02:59 PM
lif you dont like the way the US is run no matter who is in charge then get the heck out of here. 25 years of serving in the armed forces for those rights of people make me sick of hereing communistic veiws of people.. I love this country no matter who is in charge. I still shudder when I see the flag being raised. I still have a swelling of tears when I see people dieing in our streets or over seas defending our rights...BUT THAT'S WHAT THEY WANT TO DO....God bless the soldiers, airmen , navy and the corp...defending what some like to be ashamed of...nuff said

LH Panther Mom
09-17-2005, 03:02 PM
Great post! I have tears form in my eyes each time I sing the Star Spangled Banner.

I won't delete just yet, but if any responses turn into what's become of the last two, it will be shut down.

bulldogbark
09-17-2005, 03:04 PM
thank you mom,,,, i dont want this to be a USA stomping ground so please at the first hint delete it....thank you

AggieJohn
09-17-2005, 03:09 PM
good post

LogieJoeBean001
09-17-2005, 03:25 PM
Excellent post! Too many people in this country take our freedoms, which have been bought with the blood of so many, totally for granted.

Thanks for the post.

Old Tiger
09-17-2005, 03:36 PM
Great post bulldogbark

bulldogbark
09-17-2005, 04:09 PM
thank you I was just livid,,,, and kinda outraged as a matter of fact. but there are some:(

Owen B
09-17-2005, 04:15 PM
Originally posted by bulldogbark
lif you dont like the way the US is run no matter who is in charge then get the heck out of here.

I love the USA as much as anyone here but I sure hate that sentiment. It’s contrary to both the words and the spirit of the Declaration of Independence. If that attitude had prevailed in colonial times, the USA wouldn’t exist. If it had prevailed in 1830s Texas, the State of Texas wouldn’t exist. If it ever prevails, this country will have lost its greatness.

The rest of your post, I agree with.

mustang04
09-17-2005, 04:29 PM
Originally posted by Owen B
I love the USA as much as anyone here but I sure hate that sentiment. It’s contrary to both the words and the spirit of the Declaration of Independence. If that attitude had prevailed in colonial times, the USA wouldn’t exist. If it had prevailed in 1830s Texas, the State of Texas wouldn’t exist. If it ever prevails, this country will have lost its greatness.

The rest of your post, I agree with.

but....they didnt have ppl suing other ppl for stupid things back then....nowadays ppl abuse their 'right' and honestly i'd rather have some of my rights taken away just so those few dont abuse it

bulldogbark
09-17-2005, 04:30 PM
you know,,,, I vote,,, and I hope who i vote for wins...doesnt happen all the time...but those who server know that it doesnt matter who is sitting in the big chair,,,,he is the commander and cheif....so soldiers are not being killed for the REP party or he DEM party,,, they are giving there lifes for the flag that sits atop the pole,,,our constitution, our pledges,,( whether you care for it or not there is blood spent for that right) but when you go to bashing everything our heritage stands for good or bad...why pray tell would somebody want to live here. most of our religous hollidays are based upon ancient pagen worships that missionaries transformed into christian ideas,,,so does that make those hollidays wrong..nope i dont think so...so no matter what we are founded on or what something came for...the bottom line is supporting the FLAG,,,,,i wouldnt give a flip if your from the north or the south,,, it is still one flag,, thats the one with the white stars,,, blue background,,, and the red and white stripes..Its call the American flag,,,, and its been draped over many a coffin,,,and one GOD willing it will be draped over mine.

SnyTigBaseB07
09-17-2005, 04:31 PM
speakin of loyalty to our nation...does anyone else find it completely outrageous that when the National Anthem is being played people always cheer before the last verse is done, *** over? ur not supposed to be hollering in the middle of it, for craps sake you can hold it for like what 15 secs longer, but you always see the redneck folk with 3 teeth at a nascar race hollerin "GO GORDON GO BABY" before the freakin anthem is done oh well im done ranting on it, but i think people should have more respect for the NA.....

no offense to nascar fans i watch it too, just you usually see it at a Nascar race or a FB game...

bulldogbark
09-17-2005, 05:35 PM
people dont even take their hats off...and I hope i am wrong on this,, but i wonder how many of our young adults can even sing all the words:(

fury900
09-17-2005, 06:43 PM
Great post bulldogbark:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

sahen
09-17-2005, 06:46 PM
Originally posted by bulldogbark
people dont even take their hats off...and I hope i am wrong on this,, but i wonder how many of our young adults can even sing all the words:(
i can! but prolly cause i have gone to so many games all my life....and i always take my hat off....

SnyTigBaseB07
09-17-2005, 06:51 PM
Originally posted by sahen
i can! but prolly cause i have gone to so many games all my life....and i always take my hat off....

same here.

bulldogbark
09-17-2005, 07:02 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by sahen
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please dont get me wrong I am not downing our young adults. would never do that,,,and most do what is right...I was just making the point that its something every American should know and learn. im kinda old,, 46 but I remember in school ,, the pledge, prayer and then singing the national anthem....but we of my age most likely all did. but do you know what was special to me. Being a military brat (child, brat was a nickname for us) to be saying and singing all those things in a different country. man thats when you know it means something

:)

MARLINDOGS
09-17-2005, 07:05 PM
Great Post.:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: