PDA

View Full Version : sweetw vs a. wylie

gibby
09-17-2005, 02:03 PM
Ok, nobody has gone there yet, and I know we have alot of posts for this district, and most will say it is too early, but this thread could get interesting and something to look back on. Beware of the sneaky, Dogs. They wear the belt that everyone wants. Gime a little sompn sompn for the bling bling.

mustang04
09-17-2005, 02:09 PM
Originally posted by gibby
Ok, nobody has gone there yet, and I know we have alot of posts for this district, and most will say it is too early, but this thread could get interesting and something to look back on. Beware of the sneaky, Dogs. They wear the belt that everyone wants. Gime a little sompn sompn for the bling bling.

haha, i was gonna say what a ridiculous post..until u quoted chris from family guy hahaha:clap: :clap: :clap:

gibby
09-17-2005, 02:34 PM
Gee whiz gotta get deaper. Ranger Mom. You have seen'm both. What ya think?

Johnny Moxen
09-19-2005, 03:17 PM
I think this ought to be a contender for "game of the year". I've seen Ranger Mom's ranking (Sweetwater, Wylie then Snyder) but I've got a feeling that both coaching staffs will throw eveything (including the kitchen sink) at each other during this game. I really respect Sweetwater, but unless they prove they're not 1 dementional I'll have to go with Wylie.

Still, this teams scares me more than any other team Wylie will face the rest of the season.

SpreadtheRed
09-19-2005, 03:53 PM
Snyder isn't even in the same leauge as these guys anymore. I know Sweetwater and Wylie don't like each other and both teams wanna win, but at least they can get along like the fans here on this message board. Snyder on the other hand is a bunch of whiners who are crying because this year's team sucks.

Snyder_TigerFan
09-19-2005, 03:59 PM
Originally posted by SpreadtheRed
Snyder isn't even in the same leauge as these guys anymore. I know Sweetwater and Wylie don't like each other and both teams wanna win, but at least they can get along like the fans here on this message board. Snyder on the other hand is a bunch of whiners who are crying because this year's team sucks.

You're an idiot. Have only heard Sweetwater fans whining because of Snyder's rankings.

SpreadtheRed
09-19-2005, 04:17 PM
Whatever u say buddy. You win. :clap:

Black_Magic
09-19-2005, 05:47 PM
Snyder isn't even in the same leauge as these guys anymore. I know Sweetwater and Wylie don't like each other and both teams wanna win, but at least they can get along like the fans here on this message board. Snyder on the other hand is a bunch of whiners who are crying because this year's team sucks. A bunch of Whiners???? LOL.. I dont think I have ever heard whining like I did when Sweetwater had to go play in Big Spring.. I sure hope the rest of Sweetwater Football feels the same way you do....:D It will make it that much sweeter..

panther power
09-19-2005, 05:52 PM
who thinks snyder p[osters are the most disrespectful on the downlow, raise your hand?........

Black_Magic
09-19-2005, 05:56 PM
Snyder isn't even in the same leauge as these guys anymore. I know Sweetwater and Wylie don't like each other and both teams wanna win, but at least they can get along like the fans here on this message board. Snyder on the other hand is a bunch of whiners who are crying because this year's team sucks. Panther Power.... talking about disrespectfull??? missed this one... try finding one worse than this one...

panther power
09-19-2005, 06:01 PM
just my opinion... you don't have to like it but you have to admit snyder posters are always bashing others just as well....

Black_Magic
09-19-2005, 06:04 PM
Originally posted by panther power
just my opinion... you don't have to like it but you have to admit snyder posters are always bashing others just as well.... great!!! you find a post where a Snyder poster is "bashing" another team that didnt come in response to a posters bashing of Snyder and I will appologize to you for them. otherwise your just poping your mouth off and with nothing to back it up.

panther power
09-19-2005, 06:11 PM
you are saying I am popping my mouth off? Just read one of your posts...lol

I think it's funny that I am an an "open forum" and I post my opinion and you just explode because of it, how old are you like 10 or so? Grow up and have fun on this, this is what the website is designed for, to have fun exchange knowlegde and make friends, not make as many enemies as possible, and I am sure you have plenty by now.....lol

Tidal Wave
09-19-2005, 06:17 PM
Abilene Wylie will win by 7....they won State last year for a reason and they may be hungry for seconds...peace

Black_Magic
09-19-2005, 06:32 PM
Originally posted by panther power
you are saying I am popping my mouth off? Just read one of your posts...lol

I think it's funny that I am an an "open forum" and I post my opinion and you just explode because of it, how old are you like 10 or so? Grow up and have fun on this, this is what the website is designed for, to have fun exchange knowlegde and make friends, not make as many enemies as possible, and I am sure you have plenty by now.....lol Im still waiting for you to back what you said about Snyder posters. Just find ONE post where a Snyder Poster makes a Negative or disrespectfull comment of another school that is not in response to a negative coment about Snyder.... all you have to find is one. You make it sound like it some kind of epidemic... heck you should beable to find at least one.. Come, on attempt to prove the NEGATIVE coments you made about Snyder posters....