PDA

View Full Version : Sinton

ro_tex_solja
09-17-2005, 01:20 AM
i was just wondering did sinton chant we want cuero after tonights win against beeville?? if i recall last year they chanted we want cuero and boy they got us alright..travis who?? lol i know its a new year and i was just wondering if they chanted we want cuero tonight or not??

SintonFan
09-17-2005, 01:26 AM
Originally posted by ro_tex_solja
i was just wondering did sinton chant we want cuero after tonights win against beeville?? if i recall last year they chanted we want cuero and boy they got us alright..travis who?? lol i know its a new year and i was just wondering if they chanted we want cuero tonight or not??
Were you at last years Beeville game?:o

ro_tex_solja
09-17-2005, 01:37 AM
no sir i was playin for the gobblers last year......man im mad i wish this game could be the dq game of the week...that would be tight...and im also mad high school extra was in sealy all day in stead of cuero..lol

ro_tex_solja
09-17-2005, 02:10 AM
as bad as i want sinton to get done so bad in this game...its gonna be really close....im going to say
Cuero 28
Sinton 14

if they supposely have the "bone crusher" defense once AGAIN, i guess they will hold cuero to just 27 but i do see it being close

District303aPastPlayer
09-17-2005, 02:16 AM
as bad as i want sinton to get done so bad in this game...its gonna be really close....im going to say
Cuero 28
Sinton 14

if they supposely have the "bone crusher" defense once AGAIN, i guess they will hold cuero to just 27 but i do see it being close

look dude, for real... you get old quickly. bashing is fine, but do it on a board that sucks, not one that is respectable.

The BoneCrusher defense is what the defense has been called since i was a sophomore in HS.... i graduated in 2001. You didnt seem to mind my senior year when we beat Cuero in Victoria WITHOUT Alaniz at QB. I know, the past is in the past, so talk about the future. The game at hand is a great one. Sinton has one of the premier defenses in South Texas right now. They have allowed less than 20 first downs in their first 4 games (im guessing, dont quote me on it). They tore apart 4A GP... down year or not, they are GP. Went to West Oso and got hte job done. Took care of Beeville tonight. We arent a push over. Our Defense is going to keep us really close in this one. I wont predict a score, just say Good luck to both Teams.

SintonFan
09-17-2005, 02:21 AM
Originally posted by District303aPastPlayer
look dude, for real... you get old quickly. bashing is fine, but do it on a board that sucks, not one that is respectable.

The BoneCrusher defense is what the defense has been called since i was a sophomore in HS.... i graduated in 2001. You didnt seem to mind my senior year when we beat Cuero in Victoria WITHOUT Alaniz at QB. I know, the past is in the past, so talk about the future. The game at hand is a great one. Sinton has one of the premier defenses in South Texas right now. They have allowed less than 20 first downs in their first 4 games (im guessing, dont quote me on it). They tore apart 4A GP... down year or not, they are GP. Went to West Oso and got hte job done. Took care of Beeville tonight. We arent a push over. Our Defense is going to keep us really close in this one. I wont predict a score, just say Good luck to both Teams.
Cuero knows Sinton isn't a "pushover". Aaron talk to val, D and the others who do respect what Sinton is. Don't give credence to anyone who trys to make our town look bad.:) :)

District303aPastPlayer
09-17-2005, 02:24 AM
empty your PM box

SintonFan
09-17-2005, 02:31 AM
Originally posted by District303aPastPlayer
empty your PM box
104%:eek:
lol
It's empty.:)

gobblerfan02
09-17-2005, 03:34 AM
Cuero 28
Sinton 14

DUDE GET OVER YOURSELF AND STOP STARTING CRAP!!!!

Hope I don't get into too much trouble for that, but I'm sick and tired of ro_tex always trying to start something!
Maybe I should make a poll to see if all the dlowers want me to beat him up or just to shut him up.......I know, I know, I need to be the better person here, and I am, believe me, but dang......:doh:

I just don't want someone to give Cuero a bad rep because of the things one person says!

District303aPastPlayer
09-17-2005, 07:58 AM
Originally posted by gobblerfan02

I just don't want someone to give Cuero a bad rep because of the things one person says!

we know not all of you have your head shoved up somewhere dark

Buccaneer
09-17-2005, 02:14 PM

Hope I don't get into too much trouble for that, but I'm sick and tired of ro_tex always trying to start something!
Maybe I should make a poll to see if all the dlowers want me to beat him up or just to shut him up.......I know, I know, I need to be the better person here, and I am, believe me, but dang......:doh:

I bet Leon would say just beat him up!

cat dog horse
09-17-2005, 02:18 PM

Maybe I should make a poll to see if all the dlowers want me to beat him up or just to shut him up

you beat somebody up? lol you have got to be kidding me...watch out wes, he might hit you with a tennis racket

ro_tex_solja
09-17-2005, 02:21 PM

hey guess what??? u can TRY to beat me up.....the only thing u can do to me is beat me in tennis....if u do try to beat me up at the meet and greet awww man its goin to be exciting cuz im gonna shut u up so freakin quick....

ro_tex_solja
09-17-2005, 02:23 PM
how many times do i have to freakin say i swear after we played our game and won the week before sinton everyone said the sinton fans were chanting we want cuero...so mr. gobblerfan u can calm down....and just like catdoghorse said the only fighting u will be doin is with a tennis racket not with your freakin hands