PDA

View Full Version : La Grange 24 Gonzales 14

Pudlugger
09-16-2005, 10:53 PM
The Leps extend their winning streak against the Apaches for the fifth year tonight at homecoming. The special teams scored two TDs back to back on a blocked punt return and a forced squib punt return for 14 big points in the openning of the 3rd quarter. The D held the Apaches the rest of the way to seal the deal. The Lep Offense is starting to show some promise. Maybe this team will surprise some folks this year. Congrats to the Leps and Coach Walker.

lepfan
09-16-2005, 10:57 PM
Way to go Leps!!! Hey Pud...good to hear from you. Are you finished with that house?

SintonFan
09-16-2005, 11:01 PM
Congrats Leps!
:clap:

Old Green
09-16-2005, 11:01 PM
Congrats Leopards:clap:

Pudlugger
09-16-2005, 11:02 PM
Hey Lepfan how's Kansas? We move in next week. Alby is out for the season with a back injury at Trinity. He'll redshirt and save a year of eligibility while he gets PT and rehab.
How's Cale doing? We miss him around here.

The Leps really came out and played well tonight with only one turnover, an interception on the first play of the game. They seem to be much improved so it might be an interesting year afterall.

theyoefnshow
09-16-2005, 11:03 PM
good to see La Grange back where they belong w/ a "W" in the column. Congrats leps!

lepfan
09-16-2005, 11:12 PM
Originally posted by Pudlugger
Hey Lepfan how's Kansas? We move in next week. Alby is out for the season with a back injury at Trinity. He'll redshirt and save a year of eligibility while he gets PT and rehab.
How's Cale doing? We miss him around here.

The Leps really came out and played well tonight with only one turnover, an interception on the first play of the game. They seem to be much improved so it might be an interesting year afterall.
Kansas is well, Kansas...what can I say?! You will have to send me pics of the house...we do miss ours...we didn't even get the new out of it before we moved :( . We are all fine. I hope Alby gets better soon. Tell everyone hello. We really miss those Friday night games and the tailgating! It is good to see the Leps improving!

CheerMom
09-16-2005, 11:13 PM
Congrats, Leps!!!:clap: :clap: :clap:

Old Cardinal
09-16-2005, 11:30 PM
Congrats!

FormerBellvilleBrahma
09-17-2005, 12:08 AM
Gonzales any good this year? Bellville playes them next.