PDA

View Full Version : Synder wins

CHS_CG
09-16-2005, 10:07 PM
just got off the phone with RM. Synder-20 Greenwood-13 final.

Good game guys

SnyTigBaseB07
09-16-2005, 10:09 PM
great game snyder, sorry i couldnt be there, some family business arose...

the flag is still gonna be in circulation...sorry i couldnt come......it really sucks.:(

wildstangs
09-16-2005, 10:10 PM
Snyder have another off night, or did Greenwood just come to play?

SnyTigBaseB07
09-16-2005, 10:13 PM
i think that there just getting to complacent with winning, they're gonna have a rude awakening next week if we dont pick it up. but then again GWood didnt do quite as bad as everyone thought they would, they really hung with the tigers

yaaaa!!! im at 300 finally!!!!!!!

Ranger Mom
09-16-2005, 10:42 PM
Greenwood came to play!! We had some COSTLY mistakes...fumbles hurt us BAD. Two of Snyder scores resulted from our fumbles.

Snyder is a good team.....don't think they can hang with either Sweetwater or Abilene Wylie though!!

Da Mules
09-16-2005, 10:43 PM
close game, just as BubbaJoe BossHawg predicted.:D
Congrats to both teams, great fight Rangers
Go Bubba Go - King of West Texas football prognosticators :clap: :clap: :)

SnyTigBaseB07
09-16-2005, 10:45 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Greenwood came to play!! We had some COSTLY mistakes...fumbles hurt us BAD. Two of Snyder scores resulted from our fumbles.

Snyder is a good team.....don't think they can hang with either Sweetwater or Abilene Wylie though!!

ah!!!! blasphemy! i dont think that snyder will be quite as passive when they both them, snyder is ready to come and play against s'water always, we took the GWood game for granted!

Da Mules
09-16-2005, 10:49 PM
now not to pick a quarrel here, but that's what you said last week when you didn't beat Lubbock Cooper as bad as S'water did :devil: :devil:

Adidas410s
09-16-2005, 10:57 PM
Originally posted by SnyTigBaseB07
ah!!!! blasphemy! i dont think that snyder will be quite as passive when they both them, snyder is ready to come and play against s'water always, we took the GWood game for granted!

If Snyder can't be ready to play EVERY Friday night...they are gonna have a big letdown when it counts!

injuredinmelee
09-16-2005, 10:58 PM

They shouldnt be passive any friday night. You have to bring your A gam every friday or someone that shoulnt beat you will. Hence last year in your game at Wylie.

Adidas410s
09-16-2005, 11:03 PM
whoa...we think way too alike Rick! :clap:

SintonFan
09-16-2005, 11:03 PM
Sounds like a great game!
Congrats Snyder and you Greenwood folks showed you guys are still there.:cool:

SnyTigBaseB07
09-16-2005, 11:05 PM
ur right but snyder will pick it up soon!.....just wait til SA lakeview

Adidas410s
09-16-2005, 11:10 PM

It's sad that we are having to wait for this great "top 5 team in Texas" to pick it up. They SHOULD know they are going to get everybody's best game every Friday out so if they keep going at it half way then reality WILL hit them in the mouth come October...and maybe come back for seconds!!! :D

SnyTigBaseB07
09-16-2005, 11:11 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
It's sad that we are having to wait for this great "top 5 team in Texas" to pick it up. They SHOULD know they are going to get everybody's best game every Friday out so if they keep going at it half way then reality WILL hit them in the mouth come October...and maybe come back for seconds!!! :D

ya but thats what happens when you get cocky, you start to suck.....so we'll see.

SintonFan
Where is SA Lakeview?

SnyTigBaseB07
Originally posted by SintonFan
Where is SA Lakeview?

San Angelo.....so its around there.

GWOOD
09-16-2005, 11:43 PM
After seeing all three teams play Greenwood, here is my summary:

Abilene Wylie is a big physical team with a smart and confident quarterback.

Sweetwater is fast and speed kills.

Snyder did not have the flash that Wylie and Sweetwater displayed but one thing impressed me tonight. They did not make any big mistakes tonight. They played hard and steady and took advantage of our mistakes. If they play like this every game they will be tough. Against Greenwood, Wylie and Sweetwater fumbled, threw interceptions and piled up penalties, sometimes at crucial times.

Talent wise, Wylie and Sweetwater looks better. But you know Snyder will come ready to play and if Wylie and Sweetwater makes mistakes against Snyder and Snyder plays like they did tonight, Snyder has the ability to beat either one of these teams.

Score comparisons will not work in this scenario. The Greenwood team that came out tonight was not the same team that played Sweetwater and Wylie. The coaches really challenged the kids this week concerning their mental toughness and their desire to play with the best and our kids responded well.

It will be fun watching the Snyder/Sweetwater/Wylie dogfight this year.

44INAROW
09-16-2005, 11:50 PM
Way to hang in there Greenwood. Sounds like a great game

Stownhorse
09-16-2005, 11:56 PM
Snyder has sounded like they have been struggling.Will they go down in the polls?

Snyder_TigerFan
09-17-2005, 12:10 AM
Thanks for the synopsis GWOOD. I saw the game tonight and I was impressed with what I saw with Snyder's defense....it looked much better than it did against Cooper...they stepped it up a bit. Matt Reigh threw his first interception of the season late in the 4th quater giving G-wood an oppurtunity to score, I believe it was inside the 30. They went 4 and out. I was not impressed with Snyder offense tonight. Either G-wood's defensive line came to play tonight, or our offensive line was asleep. We did not allow the protection that we needed and let up on the blocking. O-line needs to step up. There were a few costly dropped passes that should have been catches. The running game (when the line blocked) looked good. District should be fun! Can't wait.....Wylie and Sweetwater will be in Snyder.

Good win Tigers....keep improving.

jmcgee
09-17-2005, 01:15 AM
Just like the Lubbock Cooper game.

SnyTigBaseB07
09-17-2005, 01:21 AM
Originally posted by jmcgee
Just like the Lubbock Cooper game.

ya we all know that snyder started off hot and know even though they're in a slump they're gonna come together, the coaches are gonna beat it into them that they are succeptable to lose, so they best play their hardest.

jmcgee
09-17-2005, 01:24 AM
yeah they better get it together before they play Swater cause you know after that playoff loss last year Swater will bring their A game.

SnyTigBaseB07
09-17-2005, 02:38 AM
Originally posted by jmcgee
yeah they better get it together before they play Swater cause you know after that playoff loss last year Swater will bring their A game.

s'water always brings their A game, so snyder is definately looking to improve before then, so we'll just have to wait until next week to see how snyder is improving, but i heard s'water lost someone to injury is that true or is it snyder folk trying to start rumors?

WTF-82
09-17-2005, 08:33 AM
There is no such thing as off night specially two weeks in a row
This is Texas High School football everyone better bring it on fridays so I believe Greenwood came to Play and I know Snyder brought there best game Greenwood is just tough and could take this game if meet in playoffs to next level and get the W very possible. Its Wylie and Sweetwater everyone in the State must worry about. Not saying Snyder is not tough they are but I believe there are some teams from 3-3a that can play with them and get the W on them Greenwood showed that as has Lubbock Cooper.

Ranger Mom
09-17-2005, 08:39 AM
s'water always brings their A game, so snyder is definately looking to improve before then, so we'll just have to wait until next week to see how snyder is improving, but i heard s'water lost someone to injury is that true or is it snyder folk trying to start rumors?

They lost a player for a few weeks....doesn't really matter though, there are WAY to many weapons on that team, IMO!

He could be back by district, but for sure, by playoffs!

Black_Magic
09-17-2005, 12:53 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom

Snyder is a good team.....don't think they can hang with either Sweetwater or Abilene Wylie though!! Deja vu!! is this a post from 2004?? or am I imaganing things? I heard exactly the same things last year at this very time..

Ranger Mom
09-17-2005, 12:54 PM
Originally posted by Black_Magic
Deja vu!! is this a post from 2004?? or am I imaganing things? I heard exactly the same things last year at this very time..

LOL!! Could be!! That's why we play the game!

SnyTigBaseB07
09-17-2005, 02:12 PM
Originally posted by ***-82
There is no such thing as off night specially two weeks in a row
This is Texas High School football everyone better bring it on fridays so I believe Greenwood came to Play and I know Snyder brought there best game Greenwood is just tough and could take this game if meet in playoffs to next level and get the W very possible. Its Wylie and Sweetwater everyone in the State must worry about. Not saying Snyder is not tough they are but I believe there are some teams from 3-3a that can play with them and get the W on them Greenwood showed that as has Lubbock Cooper.

are even implying that gwood is as good as snyder, if you are then you better rethink it, snyder 4-0 gwood...what 0-3??? yaaaa...says it for itself.

mustang04
09-17-2005, 02:13 PM
Originally posted by Black_Magic
Deja vu!! is this a post from 2004?? or am I imaganing things? I heard exactly the same things last year at this very time..

yeah, but yall at least were kinda good last year, now yall just suck:p hehe

Ranger05
09-17-2005, 02:20 PM
are even implying that gwood is as good as snyder, if you are then you better rethink it, snyder 4-0 gwood...what 0-3??? yaaaa...says it for itself. look who yall have played and who we have played. Im going to call it right now yall will get beat by Sweetwater and Abilene Wylie.

Ranger05
09-17-2005, 02:20 PM
that is if yall dont start improving real fast

mustang04
09-17-2005, 02:23 PM
Ranger, dont mind him....i mean, i would hate to have to play wylie, sweetwater, and snyder 3 games in a row, MOST good teams might very well go 0-3 w/ that crew, and i do think yall are almost comparible to snyder from all the highlights ive seen

noy quite AS GOOD, but yall are just about comparible

SnyTigBaseB07
09-17-2005, 03:45 PM
im not gonna say that we definately win against s'water and wylie, but we sure as heck have a more than decent shot at it, so dont think that snyder is just gonna roll over and let everyone walk on them, they come to fight and win.

mustang04
09-17-2005, 03:51 PM
im not gonna say that we definately win against s'water and wylie, but we sure as heck have a more than decent shot at it, so dont think that snyder is just gonna roll over and let everyone walk on them, they come to fight and win.

well according Black Magic, they come to fight, CHEAT, and win:rolleyes: :D

SnyTigBaseB07
09-17-2005, 04:21 PM
Originally posted by mustang04
well according Black Magic, they come to fight, CHEAT, and win:rolleyes: :D

haha thats never been proven! :D :D

sweetwater07
09-17-2005, 06:16 PM
WOW...i was really wrong on this game. I figured that Greenwood would bring it to Snyder..but you know i always like to see a 4-3A team win!! Even if it is Snyder!!
Good job Tigers!

SnyTigBaseB07
09-17-2005, 06:52 PM
Originally posted by sweetwater07
WOW...i was really wrong on this game. I figured that Greenwood would bring it to Snyder..but you know i always like to see a 4-3A team win!! Even if it is Snyder!!
Good job Tigers!

see even some s'water give snyder due recognition...

welcome to the board too!

KingRob
09-17-2005, 07:27 PM
Just a wondering....where is Synder?

SnyTigBaseB07
09-17-2005, 07:31 PM
snyder is 38 miles away from s'water and and hour and half from lubbock or abiliene.

KingRob
09-17-2005, 07:33 PM
So I take it Snyder and Sweetwater have a rivalry going on? Hear S'water s'possed to be fast this year.