PDA

View Full Version : Gettin married *joke*

CHS_CG
09-16-2005, 01:54 PM
The night before they were to be married a young couple was in a fatal car accident on their way to the church rehearsal. The couple found themselves sitting outside the Pearly Gates waiting for St.Peter to process them into Heaven.While they sat there, still deeply in love, they wondered: Could they possibly get married in Heaven? When St. Peter showed up, they asked him.St. Peter said, "I don't know. This is the first time
anyone has asked. Letme go find out," and he left.The young couple sat and waited for an answer. Weeks passed. While
they waited, they pondered and discussed many related questions: "IF they were allowed to get married in Heaven,
SHOULD they get married, what with the eternal aspect of it all."

"What if it doesn't work?"They wondered, "Are we stuck together FOREVER?"
After a month, St. Peter finally returned, looking somewhat
bedraggled. Yes, he informed the couple, "you CAN get married in
Heaven."

"Great!" Said the couple, "But we were just wondering; what if
things don't work out? Could we also get a divorce in Heaven?"

"OH, COME ON!" St. Peter shouted, "It took me five weeks to find a priest up here!.......do you have ANY idea how long it'll take to find a lawyer????

smustangs
09-16-2005, 01:58 PM
thats great very good one kinda like the joke:

A preacher flaged down a cab one day and on the way home the cab wrecked. Both were killed and went to heaven. St. Peter was processing them and he gave the cab driver a nice robe and crown and a golden staff. Then the preacher came up and he got a ratty robe and a wooden staff. Astonished he said, "How do i get this when I am the man of god and he is just a cab driver."....

after a long pause St. Peter says, "You see when u preached people slept when he drove people prayed."

CHS_CG
09-16-2005, 01:59 PM
lol that is funny
:clap:

BullFrog Dad
09-16-2005, 02:00 PM
Originally posted by CHS_CG
"OH, COME ON!" St. Peter shouted, "It took me five weeks to find a priest up here! Hmm...

smustangs
09-16-2005, 02:00 PM
our preacher told us that in church one day. it kinda made u think haha

BHtheHILL
09-16-2005, 03:16 PM
A man and a woman who had never meet before, but were both married to other people, found themselves assigned to the same sleeping room on a transcontinental train. Though initially embarassed and uneasy over sharing a room, they both were very tired and soon fell asleep, he in the upper bunk and she in the lower bunk.

At 1:00AM, the man woke up freezing cold & politely woke the woman saying, Ma'am I'm sorry to bother you but would you be willing to reach into the closet and get me a second blanket? I'm terribly cold.

I have a better idea, she replied. Just for tonight let's pretend that we're married.

Wow! That's a great idea he exclaimed.

Good, she replied. Get your own dam blanket!!

After a moment of silence, he farted.

CHS_CG
09-16-2005, 03:19 PM
ROFLMAO!