PDA

View Full Version : Props to B-H

Supertilley
09-16-2005, 01:36 PM
Jody and fellow B-H poster. All B.S. aside. I look at b-h as an area school. Y'all are on our side of houston. I like teams from my area 1A-5A. I would even pull for my rival school High Island if they made it to the playoff. But I have a fav team. And it's wo-s. So as long as you guy aren't playing them I will be pulling for you. That goes for everyone in our part of Texas....from Jasper to the west hardin oilers. Nothing but love for Se Texas...

Go Mustangs!

j_dog
09-16-2005, 04:04 PM
now i call that a magnamimous statement! :) :cool:

chaingang
09-16-2005, 04:08 PM
I disagree, all the BH people have is embarrasment for their weak football team. They have to throw haterade to make up for their weakness. Momma always said hate comes from jealousy. And mommas never wrong.:D :clap:

eagle.eyes
09-16-2005, 04:13 PM
Feel the same Tilley....Chain, you really do need to get out more. The Sabine River is not the equator.

chaingang
09-16-2005, 04:18 PM
Originally posted by eagle.eyes
Feel the same Tilley....Chain, you really do need to get out more. The Sabine River is not the equator.

anggggggggg wrong answer, equaterade runs horizontal. Sabine....vertical. Thanks for playing though!!!!

yaaayyyyyyyy :clap:

eagle.eyes
09-16-2005, 04:21 PM
Dang Chain, they teach geography at TSU?

EAGLETOWN
09-16-2005, 04:25 PM
Chain for someone who has obviously drank way to much of the water over there you are a pretty fart smeller, I mean a smart feller.

chaingang
09-16-2005, 04:25 PM
Just having a little fun, I have drank way too much cofee today!!

yayyyyy:clap:

no , its TPU

chaingang
09-16-2005, 04:27 PM
Originally posted by EAGLETOWN
Chain for someone who has obviously drank way to much of the water over there you are a pretty fart smeller, I mean a smart feller.

I know you are but what am I?

yayyyyy:clap:

Supertilley
09-16-2005, 04:28 PM
Chain.....you guys making the trip down I-10 tonight?

eagle.eyes
09-16-2005, 04:33 PM
Guys, no one has yet told me where Mortons is

chaingang
09-16-2005, 04:35 PM
Originally posted by Supertilley
Chain.....you guys making the trip down I-10 tonight?

yesum I sure is!

I have to be back in LA tommorrow due to my uncles funeral though.

Then I have to turn around and go back to Orange for my stepson's birthday party Sunday.

Busy and sad weekend for me. Maybe I could get a smile tonight at about 10:00 or so.

Supertilley
09-16-2005, 04:45 PM
Originally posted by eagle.eyes
Guys, no one has yet told me where Mortons is

Morton's can be found in the S.A. river center mall.

Better yet here ya go

Morton's of chicago (http://www.mortons.com/website/index.html)

Supertilley
09-16-2005, 04:45 PM
Originally posted by chaingang
yesum I sure is!

I have to be back in LA tommorrow due to my uncles funeral though.

Then I have to turn around and go back to Orange for my stepson's birthday party Sunday.

Busy and sad weekend for me. Maybe I could get a smile tonight at about 10:00 or so.

Sorry to hear that bro. Hang in there....it will be a good game tonight.