PDA

View Full Version : District 19-3A

eagleman
09-16-2005, 01:19 PM
Any posters from District 19-3A that can shed light on Giddings Buffaloes? Are they for real or easy competition to start season. My son played for this team as an 8th & 9th grader and they were decent but not what I've seen from scores so far.

VOZS
09-16-2005, 02:28 PM
They are for real and are only going to get better in the future. The soph class is loaded and mixed in with the upperclasses they will make some noise in that district and the playoffs if they geta good draw.

I am guessing Bradey is your son.

eagleman
09-16-2005, 02:56 PM
Brady is my son. Who's this?

Bull's-eye
09-16-2005, 03:16 PM
I was really impressed with Giddings during their scrimmage with Bellville. The first 2 times they had the ball, they marched right down the field. I think the QB is a soph and they have a bruising FB that's hard to tackle. I'm keeping my eye on this team.

ILS1
09-16-2005, 04:05 PM
Originally posted by Bull's-eye
I was really impressed with Giddings during their scrimmage with Bellville. The first 2 times they had the ball, they marched right down the field. I think the QB is a soph and they have a bruising FB that's hard to tackle. I'm keeping my eye on this team.

I'm not from Giddings but I've been saying all year to watch out for them. I saw all the District 19-3A teams play last year and they are the ones that impressed me most. Now,they are a year seasoned and will do some damage.

:D :D