PDA

View Full Version : IF WOS Goes to State

Jody
09-16-2005, 10:52 AM
Now I know there is not a chance in, well you know were, but here is the deal. So there is no misunderstanding, should WOS go to the State Championship game this year (not as spectators) I have offered to do the following for 4 of the WOS fans.

Those fans are:
WO-S 89
WOS fan 1
WOS 92
Supertilley

Deal is:
1. I drive them to the game.
2. Provide ice chest with beer (Shiner Bock for one of them).
3. Buy Dinner and Morton's (Whatever that is).
4. Wear my Lucky WOS Mustang shirt.

I would welcome any similiar offer should Barbers Hill go farther than WOS in the play-offs, but no one has shown much confidence in WOS as of yet to accept that offer.

Regardless, the above stands......:kiss:

wos fan1
09-16-2005, 11:03 AM
We take 1 game at a time. I'm sorry that you feel that way toward us. I'm also sorry you weren't impressed even though we had JV players on Defense at least most of the DL was anyway. People who really know football and don't like to just piss us off know who to respect. Cuero people respect us after seeing us just like we respect them. Bellville, Mariln, Gainsville, Sweetwater, Jasper those are great teams i respect. There a many more in 3A i respect.

WOS92
09-16-2005, 11:16 AM
Wait a minute: WO-S has to go to state, but BH just has to advance further than we do? That's not exactly a fair bet. If you guys go to state, maybe we can talk. Your original offer was a statement, not a bet.

eagle.eyes
09-16-2005, 11:21 AM
Hey Jody, I'll drive to the BC / Jasper district championship game if you'll drive to the first BH playoff game!:inlove:

WOS92
09-16-2005, 11:22 AM
And I'll drive to the Tooth Fairy's house, but we have to pick up the Easter Bunny on the way!:D

eagle.eyes
09-16-2005, 11:26 AM
Sorry Jody, couldn't resist!

Supertilley
09-16-2005, 11:48 AM
Morton's is only the best steak house in texas!

Jody
09-16-2005, 12:01 PM
Originally posted by Supertilley
Morton's is only the best steak house in texas!

Good deal. We will just give WOS fan 1's steak to someone else. He is too busy puckering up on Cuero.

By the way, the deal is for WOS to go to State, or BH to advance farther. Either or. Since no one trust WOS will go farther, I put the State option out there for takers.

NateDawg39
09-16-2005, 12:05 PM
Just wondering but. What would happen if neither team went to the playoffs? Like both just gave up for reasons unknown.:thinking: :thinking: :thinking: It would be funny!:D

gato 76
09-16-2005, 12:07 PM
WOS92,what i think jody meant was, wos has a better chance to make it to the state championship than barbers hill,if they make it to the 2nd round it would be like winning state to them.

Jody
09-16-2005, 12:08 PM
Originally posted by NateDawg39
Just wondering but. What would happen if neither team went to the playoffs? Like both just gave up for reasons unknown.:thinking: :thinking: :thinking: It would be funny!:D

I would be eating crow or Gobblers for a long time, which would be funny..........:D

Are you suggesting WOS may choke :thinking:

wos fan1
09-16-2005, 12:53 PM
No. No choking this year. I want my Steak!!

NateDawg39
09-16-2005, 01:22 PM
i think they will learn off of last years mistakes. They will go deep

Jody
09-16-2005, 01:32 PM
Originally posted by NateDawg39
i think they will learn off of last years mistakes. They will go deep

Well, you know I certainly stand behind them all the way. :D

Go Stangs!

wos fan1
09-16-2005, 01:51 PM
Want my steak damnit! :D

Hupernikomen
09-16-2005, 01:55 PM
Alright if BH goes further than Jasper and WO-S then I will ride with you to BH game and let you buy me a steak :D

Seriously, I will buy you a steak dinner if BH outlast WO-S or Jasper in the playoffs this year and you buy me one if Jasper outlast BH.

BMOC
09-16-2005, 01:57 PM
better save your cash, WO-S is better then what people give them credit for.

B.Morrison
09-16-2005, 01:59 PM
Orangefield has as good of a chance of winning state as WOS. If WOS plays Huffman again in the first round they will get beat.WOS is a very small team in size and numbers. Huffman would simply blow them off the ball like last year. If WOS lost Beasley to injury or grades the season would be over. They would have trouble beating Hamshire-Fannett. WOS lives in the pass the 80's are over. SORRY!! Your reputation will only take you so far.

wos fan1
09-16-2005, 02:03 PM
Here we go again....You can't stop our Offense this year...And our Defense will be back to par when kids return from injuries...

B.Morrison
09-16-2005, 02:19 PM
No reason to bet WOS is the most over rated team in Texas almost ever year. The polls have WOS rank in the top 10 ever year based off their 2 state championships in the late 80's almost 20 years ago WOS has'nt been past the first round in 5 years,and 3 out of the 5 they did'nt even make the playoffs. Their resent history is not that great. Better hope they don't have to play Huffman again. This may be the smallest WOS team in school history size & numbers.

B.Morrison
09-16-2005, 02:36 PM
Jody, I thought you would like to know that BH beat the hell out of Vidor ,and Vidor usually beats WOS so I like your chances.

chaingang
09-16-2005, 02:37 PM
B.Morrison, are you not all there? Why dont you take the WOS off of your location cuz if you were in WOS you wouldnt be so ignorant.:D

Sometimes I just dont understand.

:doh:

eagle.eyes
09-16-2005, 02:37 PM
Jody, did u get another screen name?

chaingang
09-16-2005, 02:39 PM
Originally posted by B.Morrison
Jody, I thought you would like to know that BH beat the hell out of Vidor ,and Vidor usually beats WOS so I like your chances.

Get the facts right:doh: :doh: :doh: :doh:

You obviously have no idea about football at WOS or football at all. Please explain and demonstrate your findings on Vidor usually beating WO-S. Now I know what kind of feable mind you have.

eagle.eyes
09-16-2005, 02:44 PM
Chain..go read his past posts & you'll get an idea where he's from! Don't waste ur time and blood pressure pills.

spiveyrat
09-16-2005, 02:44 PM
Originally posted by Jody
3. Buy Dinner and Morton's (Whatever that is).

You're going to buy Morton's??? :eek: Wow! this IS getting serious!!! :D

eagle.eyes
09-16-2005, 02:46 PM
OK...Where's Mortons? Gotta try it sometime.

wos fan1
09-16-2005, 03:44 PM
Originally posted by chaingang
B.Morrison, are you not all there? Why dont you take the WOS off of your location cuz if you were in WOS you wouldnt be so ignorant.:D

Sometimes I just dont understand.

:doh: He's going to think in the past...

B.Morrison
09-16-2005, 03:48 PM
Who voted WOS team of the 80's, Dan Hooks?

EAGLETOWN
09-16-2005, 03:49 PM
I kind of like this B. Morrison character.

He can get the WOS peoples blood boiling to.

Although that is not real tough.

I think he's another hater is discise.

When are they going to accept the fact they are has beens.

5a, 4a, 3a, 2a is next, before long we will be talking about the former great school known as WEST ORANGE STARK.

Hey eagle.eyes I know you want to be a hater to so come on over to the dark side.

See yall in the Diboll.

Oh yeah go Central and Newton!!

eagle.eyes
09-16-2005, 03:53 PM
Be careful on the drive eagletown.....Homey don't play that game!:devil:

EAGLETOWN
09-16-2005, 03:57 PM
What's the matter Chicken are you affraid of the big bad WOS monster!!

WOS92
09-16-2005, 03:57 PM
Mr. Morrison: What is Vidor's record vs. WO-S? You imply that it's a winning record. No team in Southeast Texas has a winning record against us. In fact, I can only think of a few teams that have played us more than once who do: LaMarque and Houston C.E. King.

wos fan1
09-16-2005, 03:59 PM
And you are a !@#$%...:D I hope you lose every game!

chaingang
09-16-2005, 04:01 PM
Originally posted by EAGLETOWN
I kind of like this B. Morrison character.

He can get the WOS peoples blood boiling to.

Although that is not real tough.

I think he's another hater is discise.

When are they going to accept the fact they are has beens.

5a, 4a, 3a, 2a is next, before long we will be talking about the former great school known as WEST ORANGE STARK.

Hey eagle.eyes I know you want to be a hater to so come on over to the dark side.

See yall in the Diboll.

Oh yeah go Central and Newton!!

jealousy is such an interesting thing. All I can do is sit back and laugh at the wee minded people of BH(not all but most). If there would be a chance of playing you would here silence from BH.\

Bye the way, I call you out and you have nothing to say? Where is this proof about Vidor always beating us? Just like a typical scared little man, you cant back up all that hot air coming out of that pathetic mouth.

:D Yeah, you just got punked!!!!:clap:

B.Morrison
09-16-2005, 04:01 PM
I hate to break the news to you guys ,but Nederland is the winningest team in the 90's in Golden Triangle area

chaingang
09-16-2005, 04:04 PM
I hate to break the news to you guys ,but Nederland is the winningest team in the 90's in Golden Triangle area

You cant READ either. 4A's ALL TIME winning team!!!!!

not 92-93 or what ever slow thing you brain is thinking of.

wos fan1
09-16-2005, 04:06 PM
I hate to break the news to you guys ,but Nederland is the winningest team in the 90's in Golden Triangle area We beat Nerderland, you can't!:D

B.Morrison
09-16-2005, 04:10 PM
You guys must have memory loss or selective memory. Ya'll choose not to remember loing to Vidor on a couple of occasions. By the way Vidor was one of the worst 4A in TX.

chaingang
09-16-2005, 04:14 PM
You guys must have memory loss or selective memory. Ya'll choose not to remember loing to Vidor on a couple of occasions. By the way Vidor was one of the worst 4A in TX.

I have no idea what loing is, but wow, 1 or 2 times. That sure is what usually loooooosing is, when you have won the other 50!!!!:doh:

I have a better chance of talking to a 3 year old.

oh yeah, well my daddy can beat up your daddy!:hand: :clap:

EAGLETOWN
09-16-2005, 04:34 PM
If there would be a chance of playing you would here silence from BH.\

Seriously though, this is an objective view only.

I am a Eagle fan, but a HS football fan also.

Have you seen the Hill play this year?

I have seen WOS.

If I thought you could you could take us I would admit it.

Having seen both teams play as of right now.

I think BH would win.

That's your opinion, but I think the silence would be from the WOS folks.

chaingang
09-16-2005, 04:40 PM
Originally posted by EAGLETOWN
Seriously though, this is an objective view only.

I am a Eagle fan, but a HS football fan also.

Have you seen the Hill play this year?

I have seen WOS.

If I thought you could you could take us I would admit it.

Having seen both teams play as of right now.

I think BH would win.

That's your opinion, but I think the silence would be from the WOS folks.

Who in the he** do you guys play besides the school for the deaf and blind.

eagle.eyes
09-16-2005, 04:46 PM
Nope...WOS isn't on the schedule this year!

WOS92
09-16-2005, 05:19 PM
What are the stats as far as Nederland/WO-S winning percentage in the 90s, Morrison? I'm curious, since you clearly have them.

WOS92
09-16-2005, 05:26 PM
I know WO-S was 8-2 vs. Nederland in the 90s.

B.Morrison
09-16-2005, 06:21 PM
WOS here are the % they won more games than you. Scene Larry Neuman took over the team they are the winningest team in that area including WOS

WOS92
09-17-2005, 12:42 AM
Actually, they are not. Look at the facts. When was Nederland's last district championship? It was in the 1960s. Nederland's best season with Neumann had 11 wins. WO-S's over that same stretch was 15 wins. Show me some figures or you're full of it.

ro_tex_solja
09-17-2005, 01:25 AM
well after reading this thread for the first time this is what i want to officially happen now..i was hoping cuero would go d1 again but now im hopin they go d2 and win state in d2 and WOS wins it in d1...that would just make my day and jody you would feel so stupid because saying WOS and CUERO are over rated is really makin a bold statement..

GS#17
09-17-2005, 02:16 AM
LOL, B. Morrison. BTW, are you at PAM or mlc now? :thinking:

WOS87
09-17-2005, 04:19 AM
WOS here are the % they won more games than you. Scene Larry Neuman took over the team they are the winningest team in that area including WOS

*yawn*

All-Time Highest Winning Percentages ALL Classifications as of 9/17/05
1. Odessa Permian 78.2%
2. West Orange-Stark 77.9%
3. Houston Yates 76.8%
4. Southlake Carroll 75.2%
5. Dallas Carter 74.9%
6. Arlington Lamar 73.6%

I don't seem to see any other teams of question on the above list.

WOS87
09-17-2005, 05:14 AM

:thinking:

I think not.... Nederland won less games and had a lower winning percentage than WO-S, Hamshire-Fannett, West Brook, PN-G, SFA and LC-M in the 90's.

Golden Triangle Records of the 90's (http://texashsfootball.com/board/index.php?showtopic=13182&hl=)

WOS92
10-18-2005, 04:16 PM
Wow, Morrison. You were only off by 31 wins in saying that Big Ned had more wins than us in the 90s. I don't think a 55% winning percentage makes them the winningest team in the 90s in our area.

Gobbla2001
10-18-2005, 05:14 PM
Which one of 'em likes Shiner Bock? They're my new best-friend...

Go 'Stangs...