PDA

View Full Version : Graham Vs. Decatur

Steer Fever
09-16-2005, 09:16 AM
I just wanted to let all the people that think this game is going to be a blowout for Decatur, you might just be wrong. I pick Graham by 14.

BullFrog Dad
09-16-2005, 09:19 AM
SF, I'm with you. After tonight and the Abilene Wylie game, Decatur could possibly be sub .500 for the first time in years.

NateDawg39
09-16-2005, 12:18 PM
I dont think yall know whats in store for you. I know from expirience Graham is a great team. Yet Decatur is also. It wont be a blow out for anyone. It will be down to the wire. Like when we played yall last year. The toughest game i played in, even more than our loss to Wylie for some reason!

VWG
09-16-2005, 01:23 PM
That Graham-Decatur game last year was very physical. Good game... and I think Decatur won by like 4 or 5 pts.
This year though Graham is trying to work out kinks in a new offense. Decatur has new faces, but Cobb is a good QB and directs the offense well.
I see a hard fought game, but Decatur at home... and with Graham still inconsistent on offense, give me Decatur 31
Graham 24.

Bullaholic
09-16-2005, 01:53 PM
This one should be a good game, just like last year. Because the two teams are relatively even, I see it coming down to the old cliche--"The team which makes the fewest mistakes will win." I'm with VWG on this one--Decatur by 7.

NateDawg39
09-16-2005, 02:15 PM
I love the support my Eagles are gettin'. I hope Bridgeport can put another W in the column before district starts. Who do yall got Bullaholic?

Steer Fever
09-16-2005, 02:26 PM
well im getting ready to come in the game against Decatur so wish me luck :) should be a fun one!

My predictions:

Graham 35
Decatur 21

Any others may post below...

Bullaholic
09-16-2005, 02:27 PM
Originally posted by NateDawg39
I love the support my Eagles are gettin'. I hope Bridgeport can put another W in the column before district starts. Who do yall got Bullaholic?

Burkburnett up there---you guys beat em' a couple of weeks ago, hope we can do the same tonight. Their, Jr. RB, Nate Brown, is the real deal. Hope we can shut him down tonight and Colin Jones runs wild.

Underwater Basketweaver
09-16-2005, 03:19 PM
Collin Jones is better than the kid at Burkburnett. If it comes down to those two, I'll take Bridgeport. Bridgeport's defense needs to come up big though. I know they have been struggling lately, but tonight would be a good night for them to step up.

Phantom Stang
09-16-2005, 03:36 PM
Originally posted by VWG
That Graham-Decatur game last year was very physical. Good game... and I think Decatur won by like 4 or 5 pts.
This year though Graham is trying to work out kinks in a new offense. Decatur has new faces, but Cobb is a good QB and directs the offense well.
I see a hard fought game, but Decatur at home... and with Graham still inconsistent on offense, give me Decatur 31
Graham 24.
I agree with your logic VWG, so I'll go with Decatur in this one.
However, I do see the potential for Graham to be a dangerous force by postseason.