PDA

View Full Version : Pres Pinky Sends ..SOS

Bandera YaYa
06-04-2003, 07:12 PM
Pinky keeps getting kicked off of here.....she needs your help!! Send your support here, ASAP!!
Ya Ya!!

Bandera YaYa
06-04-2003, 07:22 PM
BULLDOGFAN...Pinky has been trying to call you...she needs your help!!!

She has been kicked off again....guess they realized they were wrong and we are not the same!!
A real man would admit he was wrong...are you too embarrassed?

pres. ya ya ya pinky
06-04-2003, 07:28 PM
This is a test! This is only a test! Beware of pphead, you can only say what he wants to hear!!
That's a pphead for you!! :p :p

Bandera YaYa
06-04-2003, 08:01 PM
Sorry...Pres...no one cares, they are all on PPHead's side,even tho he was wrong about us.
Oh, well, now who has class???? :rolleyes:

Ranger Mom
06-04-2003, 08:07 PM
Okay YA YA, don't lump all of us together in this! Like I said on another thread, I am NOT getting into the middle up this, I REFUSE to choose sides as I gave that behavior up in junior high! I choose my battles and this is one I choose NOT to be involved in. I gave my 2 cents worth on the accuracy of IP addresses, but don't know enough about computers to have much imput. :rolleyes:

<small>[ June 04, 2003, 08:16 PM: Message edited by: Ranger Mom ]</small>

PPHSfan
06-04-2003, 08:21 PM
It is not just the matching ISP, it is also the fact that Bandera typed when she thought she was still signed in as Pres.

Click Here for the Proof. (http://bbs.3adownlow.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=007172#000021)

Then judge for yourself. As far as I am concerned the Jury can decide. You can continue to try and fool us all, or you can admit your guilt and throw yourself on the mercy of the court. :D

Bandera YaYa
06-04-2003, 08:23 PM
I know....I don't want you to choose sides....guess everyone is getting mad, so I'll get out.

Bandera YaYa
06-04-2003, 08:32 PM
I TOLD YOU I WAS RESPONDING TO SLPYBEAR..NOT RABBIT...BUT WHATEVER, I'M GETTING TIRED OF BEING CALLED A LIAR. BELIEVE WHATEVER YOU WANT, DID YOU CHECK OUT OUR IP'S?? WHAT DID YOU FIND??
CARE TO SHARE IT WITH EVERYONE?

I HAVE TRIED TO BE NICE BUT YOU DON'T SEEM TO WANT TO TRY, TOO. YOU HAVE GIVEN ME WAY TOO MUCH CREDIT ON DOING STUFF ON HERE..IF YOU ONLY KNEW HOW LITTLE I KNOW ABOUT COMPUTERS!! '

ANYWAY,PRES PINKY HAS TIRED OF YOUR ANTICS. YA'L WON'T EVEN LET HER POST NOW. TALK ABOUT UNFAIR...BUT I AM NOT A LIAR SO STOP CALLING ME ONE!

PPHSfan
06-04-2003, 08:34 PM
LOL, there you go screaming again. You have tried to be nice by calling me PPHEead? LOL

You can be nice, by admiting your both people and apologizing. Otherwise no matter how long you try to keep up the charade......I will be here again. :p

pres. ya ya ya pinky
06-04-2003, 08:43 PM
listen pphead, you must have no life. Or all you do is pick on women. You have a big problem. You just make me laugh because you can't figure anything out for yourself. You strive on having people back you up. Why not try standing alone. :p :p We were all having fun, and you can't have fun, so I feel sorry for you. :p :p

PPHSfan
06-04-2003, 08:45 PM
That is where you are wrong. I have over 1000 posts on the board, and 99.9% of them have been nothing but fun. You started the war. Either get over it or go away. I have way too many friends here, and you don't stand a chance. :p

Ranger Mom
06-04-2003, 08:49 PM
Bandera YaYa:
I know....I don't want you to choose sides....guess everyone is getting mad, so I'll get out.There is NO reason to "get out"!! Let's just agree to disagree and move on. I really could care less if you are 10 different people, you (ALL of you :D :D just kidding) make me laugh!! So just hang out and let bygones be bygones. wink

pres. ya ya ya pinky
06-04-2003, 08:51 PM
I am not giving up! Who's playing fair here, several times I tried to post, and you'll would not let me? That say's it all right there!

Ranger Mom
06-04-2003, 08:57 PM
I honestly didn't know you could STOP someone from posting. I had trouble earlier posting, it said I had to wait 60 second before I could post again, and it was the first thing I had posted all day long.(Something about posting too many times in a certain time span) It did it to me twice in a 30 minute span. I guess it was just a glitch in the program, because I resent it immediately and it went through!!

<small>[ June 04, 2003, 08:57 PM: Message edited by: Ranger Mom ]</small>

Bandera YaYa
06-04-2003, 08:59 PM
Why won't you tell everyone what you found out about our IP's?????All of a sudden, you won't talk about it??? Why?Explain that to everyone!

Keith7
06-04-2003, 08:59 PM
pres. ya ya ya pinky:
listen pphead, you must have no life. Or all you do is pick on women. You have a big problem. You just make me laugh because you can't figure anything out for yourself. You strive on having people back you up. Why not try standing alone. :p :p We were all having fun, and you can't have fun, so I feel sorry for you. :p :p He picks on High school students too

pres. ya ya ya pinky
06-04-2003, 09:00 PM
Listen PPHSFAN I called you pphead(you have no sense of humor) because you posted those tacky pictures(probably from your own collection of women you dated. Does anyone know you have a fetish for big women? You told us to bring it on and we did. Now you can't take it, trying to say were two people. well I thing your 10 people, so when you talk about your friends on here its your other personalities. Ha Ha Ha! :p :p

Bandera YaYa
06-04-2003, 09:17 PM
PP?? Hello?? Waiting for your answer about the IP's??? What's wrong?? Don't want the truth to come out? Play fair now! Come on!!

BULLDOGFAN
06-04-2003, 09:21 PM
Man what is your problem Pilot Point. Even if they were the same, what is it to you. Pinky talks the way she types so what? Man you seem to be reading between the lines too much. I mean this is Bandera and those two live maybe 3 miles apart. I don;t know much about I.P.'s but it is possible for them to use the same comp. sometimes.

Get a life....Geeez..

Bandera YaYa
06-04-2003, 09:24 PM
Ok, I can not let you call me a liar. How about this....get someone neutral to send a PM to me and to Pres. Include a secret word. We will post back that secret word for that person to see..that will prove we are 2 people!! Right?

Bandera YaYa
06-04-2003, 09:34 PM
Thanks BULLDOGFAN. I don't like being called a liar, you know? Now he won't even respond. He knows he's been wrong. If he will just admit he was wrong, then OK...no big deal. We are not heartless. But I will not be called a liar. Or, he can say nothing, I guess. ]

Anyway...how about those Spurs!!! Ya Ya!! :)

pres. ya ya ya pinky
06-04-2003, 09:51 PM
YA YA'S CLAIM VICTORY ON PPHSFAN OR HIS ALIAS, WHOEVER HE REALLY IS. We challenge you to prove yourself to us. We know who we are, do you know who you are. :p :p :p

PPHSfan
06-04-2003, 10:04 PM
Like I said before. When a moderator comes on and tells me that you do NOT have matching IP's I will be happy to leave. Until then you can continue your charade for as long as you want. And I laugh at your suggestion that I have no sense of humor and then again accuse me of having a private collection of pictures in the same breath. I understand that you rode the Short Bus to school as a child and probably don't know any better but your lame attempt at covering up your mistake will not work with me, or most intelligent folks on this board. My guess is that your Family tree does not fork :D

pres. ya ya ya pinky
06-04-2003, 10:13 PM
I guess that was one of your other personalities. Which one now number 7 or 10? Sounds like your in some kinda of panic. Why would one of the moderators come forward when they are probably sticking by you. You can't prove us wrong? You know we are right, because you won't take any other proof.