PDA

View Full Version : What Not To Wear During By-Week

Jody
09-16-2005, 06:49 AM
Have you ever went to a By-Week game wearing your teams colors, which was in direct contrast to that of the side you set on?

Last year I wore a Royal Blue BH shirt and hat to the Bridge City vs. Silsbee game. A fine BC fan gave us free season tickets. Picture a Royal Blue shirt 5 seats up on the 50 surrounded by 10,000 Red BC Cardinal shirts.... :D

Ranger Mom
09-16-2005, 08:32 AM
Originally posted by Jody
Have you ever went to a By-Week game wearing your teams colors, which was in direct contrast to that of the side you set on?

Last year I wore a Royal Blue BH shirt and hat to the Bridge City vs. Silsbee game. A fine BC fan gave us free season tickets. Picture a Royal Blue shirt 5 seats up on the 50 surrounded by 10,000 Red BC Cardinal shirts.... :D

That's how I will look next week at the Sinton/Cuero game!

I will be on Cuero's side....and I just don't look good in Green!

MARLINDOGS
09-16-2005, 09:35 AM
Originally posted by Jody

Last year I wore a Royal Blue BH shirt and hat to the Bridge City vs. Silsbee game. A fine BC fan gave us free season tickets. Picture a Royal Blue shirt 5 seats up on the 50 surrounded by 10,000 Red BC Cardinal shirts.... :D I bet i know how you felt.:D

Jody
09-16-2005, 09:55 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom

Ranger Mom.....have you noticed everyone on Cuero's team is named Gobbler........:D Bet that makes for an interesting graduation proceedings.....:D

Bob Gobbler
Dan Gobbler
Bill Gobbler
Susan Gobbler
" "
" "
" "

:D :D

Phil C
09-16-2005, 09:57 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom

Just wear Maroon! :)

Ranger Mom
09-16-2005, 10:18 AM
Originally posted by Phil C
Just wear Maroon! :)

I'm not gonna wear EITHER school's colors!

I am trying to be neutral here, ya know.

I'm already catching flak cause I am sitting on the Cuero side!