PDA

View Full Version : For CHS-CG: Kenny Chesney & Renee Zellweger Split

ILS1
09-15-2005, 07:28 PM
I remember how upset you were when they got married. ARE YOU HAPPY NOW!!! LOL!! J/K!!!:eek: Too bad for them.

September 15, 2005

ET has confirmed that RENEE ZELLWEGER and country crooner KENNY CHESNEY have filed to anull their marriage of just over 4 months.

The two tied the knot in a surprise ceremony back in May on the beautiful island of St. John in the U.S. Virgin Islands, where the singer has a home. In a short, 15-minute ceremony performed by a female preacher in front of a small group of family and friends, the bride wore CAROLINA HERRERA, one of her favorite designers, while the groom was reportedly barefoot.

The two met at the Concert of Hope tsunami relief effort last January 15 and maintained a quiet friendship that quickly blossomed. Fans first learned of their romance when Renee reportedly brought a margarita up on stage to Kenny during his show in Jacksonville, FL.

This was the first marriage for both stars, although the 37-year-old Kenny reportedly broke off an engagement to another woman in 1999, three weeks before the wedding. Prior to marrying Kenny, Renee dated WHITE STRIPES singer JACK WHITE and her 'Me, Myself & Irene' co-star JIM CARREY.

Watch ET tonight for the latest on their split.

Kenny & Renee Split (http://et.tv.yahoo.com/newslink/etsid279150012550/)

CHS_CG
09-15-2005, 07:50 PM
woo hoo!!!

no on a serious note, that is too bad.

SintonFan
09-15-2005, 07:55 PM
woo hoo!
I feel bad now...:(
jeez renee.....:)

Bandera YaYa
09-15-2005, 09:19 PM
Ha , I told my girls she'd break his heart! She's been jumping all over the place with all kinds of men....poor Kenny will have a hard time trusting a woman again! :(

WOS92
09-15-2005, 09:27 PM
Ummm... Mr. Chesney was almost arrested at a concert in Beaumont with a VERY underaged girl on his tour bus. He's not an angel himself.

AggieJohn
09-15-2005, 09:43 PM
haaha

Bandera YaYa
09-15-2005, 10:00 PM
Originally posted by WOS92
Ummm... Mr. Chesney was almost arrested at a concert in Beaumont with a VERY underaged girl on his tour bus. He's not an angel himself. Oh yeah...when did you see that???Not saying he's an angel.....just saying it was my opinion that she would break his heart.....that's all i said.

WOS92
09-15-2005, 10:02 PM
He opened the new concert arena here (Ford Park) a few years ago. I was, at the time, an entertainment reporter at the area's major newspaper. It was pretty well known that the incident happened, but was not reported since no arrests were made. Apparently, the parents -or parent - did not choose to press charges. This was a few years ago, so probably pretty-well pre-Zellwhatever...

Bandera YaYa
09-15-2005, 10:04 PM
He opened the new concert arena here (Ford Park) a few years ago. I was, at the time, an entertainment reporter at the area's major newspaper. It was pretty well known that the incident happened, but was not reported since no arrests were made. Apparently, the parents -or parent - did not choose to press charges. Uh...entertainment reporter and well known incident ??? Sounds like tabloid stuff to me! :p

CHS_CG
09-15-2005, 10:06 PM
well im not underage, point me to his tour bus!:p

99IHSMustang
09-15-2005, 10:08 PM
I think there is something mentally wrong with Renee for marrying that guy after 4 months of dating.

MARLINDOGS
09-15-2005, 10:19 PM
Ummm... Mr. Chesney was almost arrested at a concert in Beaumont with a VERY underaged girl on his tour bus. He's not an angel himself. :eek: :thinking:

Bandera YaYa
09-15-2005, 10:23 PM
Originally posted by 99IHSMustang
I think there is something mentally wrong with Renee for marrying that guy after 4 months of dating. There is something mentally wrong with someone who once dated Jack White and Jim Carey........I think Kenny was just too nice and normal for her....

99IHSMustang
09-15-2005, 10:25 PM
Originally posted by Bandera YaYa
There is something mentally wrong with someone who once dated Jack White and Jim Carey........I think Kenny was just too nice and normal for her....

You just might be right Ya Ya...

Bandera YaYa
09-15-2005, 10:30 PM
Originally posted by 99IHSMustang
You just might be right Ya Ya... but JUST MY OPINION!!!!! I WISH THEM BOTH WELL!!!

spiveyrat
09-16-2005, 02:02 AM
Boy, that lasted a long time. :rolleyes:

MontyPython
09-16-2005, 02:08 AM
Originally posted by CHS_CG
point me to his tour bus!:p am i the only one, in one way or another, that found that comment ammusing ?