PDA

View Full Version : Slpybear Officially Announces....

slpybear the bullfan
09-15-2005, 07:08 PM
...as the slpybear was leaving the Freshman Bulls vs. Burk game tonight, he noticed that after all that rain and warm, humid air on the way into the game,

HE WAS WALKING OUT OF THE GAME INTO A COOL, NORTH WIND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :clap: :clap:

I know it isn't a serious front by any strech of the imagination... but, it is the first actual cool front of September for Bridgeport! Yeah!!!!!

slpybear

ps - Isn't it funny that the high is supposed to be 89°~90° tomorrow and I am as excited as a little girl?!

SintonFan
09-15-2005, 07:19 PM
slpy! I'm as excited as you!
Did you say cool front?????????
:eek: :eek: :clap: :clap: :clap: :cool: :cool:

Ranger Mom
09-15-2005, 07:20 PM
Whew!!

I thought you were gonna announce that your wife was pregnant again!

Bullaholic
09-15-2005, 07:29 PM
Bears do know a lot about that sort of thing, Slpy---you're not thinking of curling up in a den for the winter yet are you? I know the cool weather is a lot to be excited about---but I hope you have to shake that Bull flag of yours plumb off the staff tomorrow night in Burkburnett. Go Bulls! Heat up that scoreboard on a nice cool, September evening.

slpybear the bullfan
09-15-2005, 07:35 PM
ROFL... Yes, Bears do know a lot about Cool weather. We love it and we are excited as heck when the first little bit blows in.

Forecast low for 6am tomorrow is 65°.... :p :p :p

BTW - Scientists say a year in the average life of a male bear goes something like this...5.5 months of hibernation, 5.5 months of gorging on food, and one month of... mating. ;)

slpybear the bullfan
09-15-2005, 07:37 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
Bears do know a lot about that sort of thing, Slpy---you're not thinking of curling up in a den for the winter yet are you? I know the cool weather is a lot to be excited about---but I hope you have to shake that Bull flag of yours plumb off the staff tomorrow night in Burkburnett. Go Bulls! Heat up that scoreboard on a nice cool, September evening.

Sorry Bullaholic, but Slpybear has to go with Mrs. Bear to Alvord tomorrow night and watch the Alvord Bulldogs play their Big Time rival Chico Dragons... So, no flag waving... SORRY!

SintonFan
09-15-2005, 07:52 PM
So is the front supposed to make it Waco or what?:(
It'll be another two weeks or more before we get that cool north breeze.:o
Still, this does make my day slpy!:clap:

crabman
09-15-2005, 10:57 PM
Call me stupid but where exactly is Bridgeport? It's got to be north if you actually got a front. I was in San Antonio today and saw two thermometers that said 104.

spiveyrat
09-16-2005, 02:00 AM
high was in the 70's here today. :)

Bullaholic
09-16-2005, 09:10 AM
Originally posted by crabman
Call me stupid but where exactly is Bridgeport? It's got to be north if you actually got a front. I was in San Antonio today and saw two thermometers that said 104.

38mi. due West of Denton, crabman. Cmon' up--- the weather is great this morning.

MARLINDOGS
09-16-2005, 09:12 AM
Now its raining in Waco.Should be exciting tonight.:D :cheerl: :cheerl: :cheerl:

spiveyrat
09-16-2005, 09:14 AM
54 degrees up here this a.m. :thumbsup:

bccards
09-16-2005, 09:52 AM
Originally posted by spiveyrat
54 degrees up here this a.m. :thumbsup:

Oh hush :tongue: send some of that this way then i'll be happy :D

slpybear the bullfan
09-16-2005, 10:40 AM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
38mi. due West of Denton, crabman. Cmon' up--- the weather is great this morning.

68° at my house this morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!

spiveyrat
09-16-2005, 10:44 AM
Originally posted by bccards
Oh hush :tongue: send some of that this way then i'll be happy :D

:D

SintonFan
09-17-2005, 03:12 AM
Some cold reminders of why I don't like you "notheners"...:p