PDA

View Full Version : Top 10 Reasons why Decatur football players move to Bridgeport!

BportFan
10-14-2002, 09:17 PM
10. Tired of those damn EGRETS!
9. To experience winning a playoff game!
8. To experience a victory in the Bridgeport- Decatur game!
7. To play for the coach Decatur refused to HIRE!(Ouch that has to sting EGRET boy)
6. Why live in the outhouse when you can live in the penthouse!
5. Did I mention the chance to play for a possible state championship!
4. Tired of getting the crap knocked out of them!
3. Did I mention the opportunity to experience a victory in the Bridgeport - Decatur game!
2. To get a real EDUCATION! Yes at Bridgeport you learn how to spell!
1. Because DECATUR S$CKS!

The One
10-14-2002, 09:27 PM
Bport fan I couldn't of said it better myself!! I am sure glad Daughtery and Nichols came to their senses.

And just like the coaching staff trying to put Daughtery on the O-line I am glad that the Decatur Administrators felt like Henson didn't have the stuff to take their program to the next level.

Its funny in a way he has helped them get to the next level by beating the crap out of them every time we meet, it's probably a different level then Decatur had in mind!

slpybear the bullfan
10-14-2002, 09:45 PM
BportFan, Great List! Kind of reminds me about the eternal question, "Why doesn't Bridgeport slide into the Lake?" wink

Hey One, with all the hype over PD being a former OLineman at Decatur, I had forgotten all about Henson being passed up by Egret-town. Wow, do you think administrators ever ask for a "Do-Over"?

Keep up the good stuff guys...

B O O M B!!!

W D A !

slpybear

The One
10-14-2002, 09:48 PM
EVERYDAY!!! In fact, do you think Egret boy is possibly a disgruntle administrator!!

The One
10-14-2002, 10:09 PM
Hey Slpy,
Do you think that Henson still holds a grudge? Maybe that is why Decatur is the only team that he runs the score up on!

slpybear the bullfan
10-14-2002, 10:26 PM
Speaking of scoring... Do you have any idea yet of a line on the game? I figured Harris should be posted by tomorrow.

slpybear

The One
10-14-2002, 11:43 PM
Harris Rankings should be updated tomorrow, look for Bport to be around 11 and Decatur around 28. I figure the line will be Bport by 6 to 10 points.

The One
10-15-2002, 09:11 PM
Bear, you seen any Harris ratings?