PDA

View Full Version : Bridge City 9th grade team beats Jasper 12-0

Old Cardinal
10-31-2002, 10:40 PM
Bridge City is undefeated in 9th grade football and Jasper has a great team also. Well tonight these two team tied it on(since they both found that they had open dates). The win going to Bridge City in an exceptional ballgame. Folks in the stands were in awe at the enormous size of the players on each team. Either of these teams could whip most JV teams! It is hard to comprehend the passing, speed and agility of both of these young squads.

OldSchoolBulldog
10-31-2002, 11:02 PM
Old Cardinal:
Bridge City is undefeated in 9th grade football and Jasper has a great team also. Well tonight these two team tied it on(since they both found that they had open dates). The win going to Bridge City in an exceptional ballgame. Folks in the stands were in awe at the enormous size of the players on each team. Either of these teams could whip most JV teams! It is hard to comprehend the passing, speed and agility of both of these young squads.Good game

j_dog
10-31-2002, 11:18 PM
Good report Old Cardinal. I had heard that Jasper's freshman class was something else. Thanks for pointing out that there may be life for Jasper after this year.

Congratulations to BC on the victory. It appears BC will continue to be strong also.

Old Cardinal
11-01-2002, 05:14 PM
To J Dog: I was impressed with both teams! Bridge City is still undefeated having topped Jasper and two other undefeated teams recently. They play Anahuac next week(who has lost only one game)-a win here gives them a perfect season. I wish that Jasper and BC could play every year, it would be a tossup, it appears.