PDA

View Full Version : How lost is Clyde???

sirhc11
09-15-2005, 01:48 PM
After starting the season 0-3, you wonder what can Clyde do to at least win three games. When district starts those are going to be nearly impossible to come by. Where does Clyde go from here?

injuredinmelee
09-15-2005, 01:56 PM
you cant go any lower than they already are. Who do they play this week?

zooleander
09-15-2005, 01:58 PM
more evidence to show the weakness in 4-3A, no wonder wylie and sweetwater and snyder look so good, cuz they have district w/ merkel and clyde, ppsssshhh yeah REAL competition boys

injuredinmelee
09-15-2005, 02:03 PM
Originally posted by zooleander
more evidence to show the weakness in 4-3A, no wonder wylie and sweetwater and snyder look so good, cuz they have district w/ merkel and clyde, ppsssshhh yeah REAL competition boys
they havent played anyone in their district yet. Its okay to hate though.

The only possible win I see on Clyde horizon is Cohoma. Brady and Vernon are sure losses then they hit district play after that. Merkel could be another possiblilty.

zooleander
09-15-2005, 02:07 PM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee

The only possible win I see on Clyde horizon is Cohoma. Brady and Vernon are sure losses then they hit district play after that. Merkel could be another possiblilty.

im not hatin'....im just stating how i think 4-3A is overrated

LH Panther Mom
09-15-2005, 02:10 PM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee

I wouldn't count on Clyde losing to Brady. Brady hasn't been doing so well so far. :(

mustang68
09-15-2005, 02:12 PM

Dream on "Little Broomstick Cowboy"
Has your team played and lost to any of the 4 3A trio?:rolleyes:

Snyder_TigerFan
09-15-2005, 02:15 PM
Got a hatred (or jealousy) for 4-3A huh? I remember this thread...
http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=23762

Johnny Utah
09-15-2005, 02:29 PM
Clyde will do well during basketball season!!!!!!!!!! Nice gym!!!

injuredinmelee
09-15-2005, 03:29 PM
im not hatin'....im just stating how i think 4-3A is overrated
Well they are proving it on the field right now that they are not overrated. Not every team in the district is great but 3 out of 5 isnt bad. I bet your district cant say that. Do you have any evidence to counter that?

injuredinmelee
09-15-2005, 03:30 PM
Originally posted by Snyder_TigerFan
Got a hatred (or jealousy) for 4-3A huh? I remember this thread...
http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=23762
Wow that was good work. He is a hater. Everyone hates winners esp losers.

Pmoney
09-15-2005, 04:18 PM
Clyde is as lost as much lost you can be:D if that makes any sense

Johnny Moxen
09-16-2005, 01:59 PM
I feel sorry for those folks in Clyde. I used to think that if they fell to 2A they would be competitive. However, they've been getting the crap kicked out of them by 2A teams. Strong 2A programs and good 2A teams but still, they're 2A teams. The only sport I've ever seen them be competitive in is softball. They should just cancel all other sports, use their whole athletic budget for softball and make the guys cheerleaders for the girls softball team. I believe that the Clyde girls could kick the crap out of the football team. They've got some girls that are some serious hoss'.

BMOC
09-16-2005, 02:01 PM
How Lost is Clyde???? Where in the H%## is Clyde???

mustang68
09-16-2005, 02:09 PM
East of Abilene on I-20

mustang04
09-16-2005, 03:31 PM
sweetwater has alot of speed, snyder has good defense, and wylie has a great QB in keenum, they are all 3 awesome teams