PDA

View Full Version : The Sinton GodFather's Son got a good checkup!

Phil C
09-15-2005, 01:44 PM
We went to the doctor and since he has done well and not had any more seizures he doesn't have to take any medicine or go back to see her again for 2 years (unless he has one again) in which they will check him out again. She is thinking he may outgrow the condition and be ok. Good news for the young man and family indeed! Thanks to everyone for their concern and prayers.

44INAROW
09-15-2005, 01:45 PM
Originally posted by Phil C
We went to the doctor and since he has done well and not had any more seizures he doesn't have to take any medicine or go back to see her again for 2 years (unless he has one again) in which they will check him out again. She is thinking he may outgrow the condition and be ok. Good news for the young man and family indeed! Thanks to everyone for their concern and prayers.

Thank heavens for that Phil Whew! :)

pirate4state
09-15-2005, 01:48 PM
Good news!! :clap:

RiverRat19
09-15-2005, 01:49 PM
Great news! God bless y'all!

Phil C
09-15-2005, 01:50 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
Thank heavens for that Phil Whew! :)

Thank you for your support. Do you know if the Cuero girls liked the poster I gave them when they came to the Sinton tournament a few weeks ago? I knew their coach when she lived in Freer years ago and she wanted me to make a poster for them. Of course I had to put a void on it when they played Sinton lol. Anyway I will see them next week when they come play us before the football game.

BullFrog Dad
09-15-2005, 01:51 PM
Great News Phil C!!!

AP Panther Fan
09-15-2005, 02:36 PM
Glad to hear about the good check-up! We need him in top form for baseball/softball road trips!;)

pirate44
09-15-2005, 02:43 PM
congrats on the checkup. i guess he would be considered the Sinton GodBrother.

44INAROW
09-15-2005, 02:55 PM
Thank you for your support. Do you know if the Cuero girls liked the poster I gave them when they came to the Sinton tournament a few weeks ago? I knew their coach when she lived in Freer years ago and she wanted me to make a poster for them. Of course I had to put a void on it when they played Sinton lol. Anyway I will see them next week when they come play us before the football game.

I'll ask them Phil.. I am sure they appreciated it :)

CHS_CG
09-15-2005, 02:57 PM
very good news phil! keep us updated!

District303aPastPlayer
09-15-2005, 02:57 PM
i have a feeling more posters are coming... just a hunch though

Pmoney
09-15-2005, 04:17 PM
Thats great news

SintonFan
09-17-2005, 03:28 AM
Awesome news indeed. We'll keep this young man in our prayers.