PDA

View Full Version : Joke

Phil C
09-15-2005, 11:42 AM
A family was eating dinner and the kids were talking and being load of course they were supposed to be eating quietly as the family wished. When one of the kids Danny yelled out "Dad" the father quickly said "Quiet everyone! And no one talk till we finish the meal!" Then the family kept eating and when the meal was over the father called Danny to his side and said "Ok Danny. I know you wanted to tell me something so what was it?" Danny said "Dad I wanted to tell you that you had a cockroach in your food and now you already went ahead and ate it."

:D

mustang04
09-15-2005, 11:44 AM
Originally posted by Phil C
A family was eating dinner and the kids were talking and being load of course they were supposed to be eating quietly as the family wished. When one of the kids Danny yelled out "Dad" the father quickly said "Quiet everyone! And no one talk till we finish the meal!" Then the family kept eating and when the meal was over the father called Danny to his side and said "Ok Danny. I know you wanted to tell me something so what was it?" Danny said "Dad I wanted to tell you that you had a cockroach in your food and now you already went ahead and ate it."

:D
ok that was lame, typical grown-up joke:D

GreenGobbla
09-15-2005, 11:52 AM
haha, im speechless

pirate44
09-15-2005, 11:58 AM
that was uncalled for. im eating crunch...i mean lunch :D

Pmoney
09-15-2005, 03:57 PM
Originally posted by mustang04
ok that was lame, typical grown-up joke:D