PDA

View Full Version : Ranger Mom, Help!!!

Black & Gold
09-15-2005, 10:46 AM
Going to the game tomorrow and was wondering if you knew what the easiest route from Snyder to Greenwood was. Last time I went over there definitely was not the shortest way.

mustang04
09-15-2005, 10:48 AM
Originally posted by Black & Gold
Going to the game tomorrow and was wondering if you knew what the easiest route from Snyder to Greenwood was. Last time I went over there definitely was not the shortest way.

take the road from snyder to c-city, then head west towards midland, and at stanton (or is it slaton) whichever is by midland not lbk, get off the hwy and turn left, youll pass a truck stop kinda place that will be on ur left on the corner , and keep going...and i dunno the rest from there haha

Black_Magic
09-15-2005, 10:49 AM
Not to rob her of any thunder but if you go to stanton then go south about 2 miles of town there is a intersection you take a rt turn at it takes you straight to the stadium to greenwood.. dont know the highway # though. DONT go to C city. Go to Big Spring.. shorter by 15 miles

Ranger Mom
09-15-2005, 10:51 AM
I assume you hit I-20 out of Big Spring.

Take the 2nd Stanton exit (first will get you there also - it's just easier to give directions from the 2nd exit)

After you exit, turn left at the stop sign and go under I-20....you will go down to a blinking light.....go straight over the tracks and down about 5 miles....you will see a Big Lake/Greenwood sign.
(Big Lake goes straight, Greenwood turn right onto FM 307) You need to go down FM 307 for about 7 miles.....you can't miss the school when you get there.

mustang04
09-15-2005, 10:54 AM
Originally posted by Black_Magic
Not to rob her of any thunder but if you go to stanton then go south about 2 miles of town there is a intersection you take a rt turn at it takes you straight to the stadium to greenwood.. dont know the highway # though. DONT go to C city. Go to Big Spring.. shorter by 15 miles

oh...theres a hwy that goes straight from snyder to big spring?? was not aware of that, i knew yall had one than ran to c-city but not to BS, thats cool, and i knew it was stanton, just get it confused w/ slaton

all in all my directions were pretty accurate:D

Ranger Mom
09-15-2005, 10:56 AM
Originally posted by mustang04
oh...theres a hwy that goes straight from snyder to big spring?? was not aware of that, i knew yall had one than ran to c-city but not to BS, thats cool, and i knew it was stanton, just get it confused w/ slaton

all in all my directions were pretty accurate:D

Yeah....except for the 2 miles down the road from stanton one....that would just get you in a cottonfield.

mustang04
09-15-2005, 11:01 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Yeah....except for the 2 miles down the road from stanton one....that would just get you in a cottonfield.

u just PI$$ED me off:mad:

u confused me w/ Bowel Movement er black magic...i never said 2 miles or anything, i just said he'll pass a truckstop thats on his left and i didnt know from there

GAW-LEE RM...im hurt:(

:D :D

Bubba-Joe
09-15-2005, 11:03 AM
EASY now 04 MOM had a hard night of dancin and drink Wed she keeps tellin her family she is goin to prayer meetin down at the Methodist church

Ranger Mom
09-15-2005, 11:05 AM
u just PI$$ED me off:mad:

u confused me w/ Bowel Movement er black magic...i never said 2 miles or anything, i just said he'll pass a truckstop thats on his left and i didnt know from there

GAW-LEE RM...im hurt:(
:D :D

I am SOOOOO sorry Reggie!!! I took the post you QUOTED as your own!!

Can you ever forgive me?? :inlove: :inlove:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v255/RangerMom1/gwoodsny.gif

mustang04
09-15-2005, 11:06 AM
I am SOOOOO sorry Reggie!!! I took the post you QUOTED as your own!!

Can you ever forgive me?? :inlove: :inlove:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v255/RangerMom1/gwoodsny.gif

not only will i forgive you, but i also.........yes yes i can forgive you:) :D

MUAH!:inlove:

Bubba-Joe
09-15-2005, 11:08 AM
Greenwood is close to Mustang Creek
how Ironical

Ranger Mom
09-15-2005, 11:09 AM
Originally posted by Bubba-Joe
Greenwood is close to Mustang Creek
how Ironical

Yeah...but I think it died!!

Bubba-Joe
09-15-2005, 11:10 AM
them horese had lots of life last weekend, was a big river

Ranger Mom
09-15-2005, 11:24 AM
Originally posted by Bubba-Joe
them horese had lots of life last weekend, was a big river

:hand: yeah,yeah, yeah......

mustang04
09-15-2005, 11:28 AM
:hand: yeah,yeah, yeah......

dont listen..it wasnt a river......

ok ok it was a river:D :D

Ranger Mom
09-15-2005, 11:30 AM
dont listen..it wasnt a river......

ok ok it was a river:D :D

are yall gonna gang up on me now??
pretty please???:inlove:

For real though.......I won't ever give up on my Rangers!!

My "other" team is doing really good though.....and as a matter of fact, so is my "other other" team!!:D

mustang04
09-15-2005, 11:33 AM
are yall gonna gang up on me now??
pretty please???:D :D
hahahahahha:clap: :clap: :clap: :inlove:

yeah....since im not as stalky as bubba, ill attack from behind

Ranger Mom
09-15-2005, 11:34 AM
hahahahahha:clap: :clap: :clap: :inlove:

yeah....since im smaller, ill attack from behind

:eek:

mustang04
09-15-2005, 11:34 AM
:eek: :kiss:

Ranger Mom
09-15-2005, 11:36 AM
Don't you just hate when someone quotes a post RIGHT before you can edit it??:D :D :D

mustang04
09-15-2005, 11:37 AM
Don't you just hate when someone quotes a post RIGHT before you can edit it??:D :D :D

yeah......cuz as soon as i posted it, i knew how some ppl would read it hahahah

Black_Magic
09-15-2005, 12:21 PM
Maybe that is what the girls were laughing about when you were getting a hair cut you mentioned in another thread.... Smaller ..:thinking: Dont feel bad.. just try to think of things the way things were in the old West.... Us Gun slingers could wear the colt 45 proudly on the waist and leg and the others would fear the BIG GUN...:devil: :eek: :devil: But you still had to worry about the gamblers and buisness men like you who had the little darenger hidden away. Still shoots so you should never turn you back on them.:clap:

mustang04
09-15-2005, 12:57 PM
Maybe that is what the girls were laughing about when you were getting a hair cut you mentioned in another thread.... Smaller ..:thinking: Dont feel bad.. just try to think of things the way things were in the old West.... Us Gun slingers could wear the colt 45 proudly on the waist and leg and the others would fear the BIG GUN...:devil: :eek: :devil: But you still had to worry about the gamblers and buisness men like you who had the little darenger hidden away. Still shoots so you should never turn you back on them.:clap:

no..i think u have the darenger hiding in ur stocking

i'd have the big iron on my hip:D

Black & Gold
09-15-2005, 01:05 PM
Thanks for the directions. All of you.

mustang04
09-15-2005, 01:10 PM
Originally posted by Black & Gold
Thanks for the directions. All of you.

hahaha...talk about gettin more than u bargained for

i bet u had NO CLUE ur thread would turn into this haha

Black_Magic
09-15-2005, 01:13 PM
Daisy pelet guns are not a big gun. no mater how hard you pump the thing It will do that much damage... Its ok. at least you dont have to worry about the large recoil like us Howitzer owner do.:D

mustang04
09-15-2005, 01:14 PM
Daisy pelet guns are not a big gun. no mater how hard you pump the thing It will do that much damage... Its ok. at least you dont have to worry about the large recoil like us Howitzer owner do.:D

very cute.....and i didnt say big gun, i said BIG IRON...like the Marty Robbins song:D