PDA

View Full Version : Hey, How about a cease-fire!

Old Cardinal
09-15-2005, 10:34 AM
I enjoy 3A down Low but I find myself engaged with about a dozen adult WO-S fans in jabs and counter jabs. I think by now we all know exactly what will push each others buttons. I am willing to tone down the mood on here if you guys are. In fact I am willing to tone down the level of "prose" even if you are not.

On the other front, in Orange County I am excited about the number of local jobs we have been able to find for evacuees, across the area.. The short-term shelters are all emptying with most all the folks going back to Louisiana(not New Orleans), where their friends and family have located employment opportunities for them. There will be a very little net gain in Orange and Jefferson county as this scenario plays out.
I know all of us have been very engaged in all sorts of relief efforts and that is a good thing.
Mustangs-- win state in Division I. I know these kids in every school have their eye on a good playoff showing and that is the way it should be.

District303aPastPlayer
09-15-2005, 10:37 AM
Originally posted by Old Cardinal
I enjoy 3A down Low but I find myself engaged with about a dozen adult WO-S fans in jabs and counter jabs. I think by now we all know exactly what will push each others buttons. I am willing to tone down the mood on here if you guys are. In fact I am willing to tone down the level of "prose" even if you are not.

the thing is... most of it brought upon by things that you have said... im not trying to stir the pot, but it seems as if you do with almost everything you spew onto this board...

WOS1
09-15-2005, 02:53 PM
I'll calm down if you will. I do have to tell you, however, that you will have to quit taking your shots at my community. As long as I've been on this board I've never said one ill thing toward BC's community, but it seems like you are taking shots at my community every chance you get. Sure, we have our problems, but so does every community, including yours. Just have some respect for where people call home and I don't think you'll have so many problems.