PDA

View Full Version : Brazosport(0-3) vs. Wharton(0-2)

thebigman06
09-15-2005, 08:45 AM
Do you think this game will make or break wharton? If it breaks them do you think they'll come back?:devil:

LogieJoeBean001
09-15-2005, 08:54 AM
If they don't beat Brazosport then there is something SERIOUSLY WRONG!!!!

raider red 2000
09-15-2005, 08:56 AM
not a make or break. one game should never make or break a team.

if they are broke...cant come back right????

Jody
09-15-2005, 09:14 AM
Wharton by a LOT. They have played some tough teams in the first two. Well, Cuero isn't that tough but they are ok.....:D

gato 76
09-15-2005, 09:58 AM
Wharton should win this game easy.B-Port is really down this and this is a game that they can win big,and play alot of people.The only thing they have to worry about is playing to the level of their opponents.if they can over come that they should be ok.The one thing i noticed in the game with cuero is they played great football on both sides of the ball without #31.Not relying on one player will make this team even better,they just need to take one game at a time and play hard just like in the cuero game and everything will fall into place.I still think they need to make some changes to fit the skill position talent that they have and i am not really trying to be critical of the oc,but if they are going to make a real good playoff run a good d/c can shut down that spread offense.All im trying to say is run something that will throw a d/c offand i know you guys have thought about but if you do it stick with it,this is a very talented team that some coaches only wish they could have.Good luck the rest of the season ,we need a little of that also in BC.

hata_hurta06
09-15-2005, 10:13 AM
Good teams always bounce back! After that tough loss last week I know the Tigers want that W!!! Go Tigers

LogieJoeBean001
09-15-2005, 10:25 AM
Originally posted by gato 76
Wharton should win this game easy.B-Port is really down this and this is a game that they can win big,and play alot of people.The only thing they have to worry about is playing to the level of their opponents.if they can over come that they should be ok.The one thing i noticed in the game with cuero is they played great football on both sides of the ball without #31.Not relying on one player will make this team even better,they just need to take one game at a time and play hard just like in the cuero game and everything will fall into place.I still think they need to make some changes to fit the skill position talent that they have and i am not really trying to be critical of the oc,but if they are going to make a real good playoff run a good d/c can shut down that spread offense.All im trying to say is run something that will throw a d/c offand i know you guys have thought about but if you do it stick with it,this is a very talented team that some coaches only wish they could have.Good luck the rest of the season ,we need a little of that also in BC.

Constructive criticism said in a nice way like this can be a good thing. I know some folks don't like it because, I guess, they feel it is an attack on them personally and get extremely defensive about any suggestions. I'm one that always tries to listen to BOTH sides of a story before making any decsions.

Take it for what it is, just an idea and someone being concerned, caring and INTERESTED enough to share their ideas. I'm saying this ahead of time because i sense the hostility that will probably follow this post, lol!:eek:

Old Green
09-15-2005, 12:09 PM
If Wharton plays with the same intensity that they had last week, they'll win by 25.

Ain't that right jody........:p :)

Go Wharton !!!:clap:

scrub c
09-15-2005, 12:27 PM
wharton by a bunch , like 42 or so.

neck_06
09-15-2005, 12:44 PM
if wharton loses to Brazosport, they should drop football altogether

neck_06
09-15-2005, 12:45 PM
wharton 49

Brazosport 7

LogieJoeBean001
09-16-2005, 09:42 AM
If yesterday's Freshman and JV games are any indication, Wharton should take this one with no problems.

Freshman game - Wharton-38 vx. Brazosport-6

JV - Wharton - 28 vs. Brazosport - 12 - Wharton JV had 3 or 4 TD'S CALLED BACK! I could see this happening once, maybe twice but THREE OR FOUR TIMES! How strange.....