PDA

View Full Version : Joke *NOT FOOTBALL RELATED*

CHS_CG
09-15-2005, 08:38 AM
These 3 women get into a car accident and go to heaven, where they come face to face with Saint Peter. He looks at the ladies and say " we have one rule around here DONT STEP ON THE DUCKS" So they walk through the gates and sure enough there are ducks EVERYWHERE. Its all they could do NOT to step on a duck. Well about a week later the first lady steps on a duck so here comes Saint Peter with a HUGE chain. He take the ladies arms and chains her to this very ugly ugly man, and says yall must spend eternity together. A week later the second lady steps on a duck and Saint Peter chains her to an ugly man and says they must spend eternity together. Well 2 weeks after that the third lady has NOT stepped on a duck at all so here comes Saint Peter with this chain and chains her to a very handsome man and she is soo happy and as Saint Peter walks away she says " oh my word, I am soo lucky, I wonder what i did to deserve this" and at that point the man goes " I dont know but I stepped on a duck"

:inlove:

JasperDog94
09-15-2005, 09:14 AM
:doh: :doh: :)

AP Panther Fan
09-15-2005, 09:16 AM
lol.......:D

BHKrystal06
09-15-2005, 12:11 PM
I don't get it.

GreenGobbla
09-15-2005, 12:36 PM
that was a good one

District303aPastPlayer
09-15-2005, 12:36 PM
Originally posted by BHKrystal06
I don't get it.

are you serious?

44INAROW
09-15-2005, 12:38 PM
I am Pirating this thread lol but GreenGobbla - that is a cool sig - nice :clap:

MontyPython
09-15-2005, 12:38 PM
Thats kinda funny, in a non-funny sort of way.

CHS_CG
09-15-2005, 12:47 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
I am Pirating this thread lol but GreenGobbla - that is a cool sig - nice :clap:

:mad: :hand: :doh:

:kiss:

dport_33
09-16-2005, 12:19 AM
i got a joke about ducks...
this duck walks into a feed store and asks the clerk, "do you have any duck food?" the man replies, "no," so the duck leaves. he comes back the next day and asks once again, "do you have any duck food?" angered, the clerk says, "for the last time i don't have any duck food, and if you come back tomarrow and ask again, i will nail your feet to the floor." the duck leaves. the next day the duck comes back and asks the clerk, "do you have any nails?" the clerk replies, "no." then the duck asks, "then do you have any duck food?"

BHKrystal06
09-16-2005, 05:38 AM
Originally posted by District303aPastPlayer
are you serious?
Yes.

neck_06
09-16-2005, 08:00 AM
Originally posted by dport_33
i got a joke about ducks...
this duck walks into a feed store and asks the clerk, "do you have any duck food?" the man replies, "no," so the duck leaves. he comes back the next day and asks once again, "do you have any duck food?" angered, the clerk says, "for the last time i don't have any duck food, and if you come back tomarrow and ask again, i will nail your feet to the floor." the duck leaves. the next day the duck comes back and asks the clerk, "do you have any nails?" the clerk replies, "no." then the duck asks, "then do you have any duck food?"

LOL!

MARLINDOGS
09-16-2005, 08:54 AM
Thats a good one.:D :clap: :clap: