PDA

View Full Version : sealy 24 lagrange 20

the tigers are back
09-12-2003, 10:31 PM
Good game leps ,but just came up a little short this time. I was on my way out the score was 24 to 14 and somehow the leps ran the ball all the way for a td. My hats of to the leps good game hope you'll will bounce back after this one. :mad:

Pudlugger
09-13-2003, 12:58 AM
the tigers are back:
Good game leps ,but just came up a little short this time. I was on my way out the score was 24 to 14 and somehow the leps ran the ball all the way for a td. My hats of to the leps good game hope you'll will bounce back after this one. :mad: Thanks, good game, but Sealy managed the clock better in the second half keeping our defense on the field for more than 18 minutes wearing them out. Good luck in district. La Grange will bounce back and be fine. :)

Gobbla2001
09-13-2003, 01:07 AM
Think the Turkeys can hang, Pud?

Pudlugger
09-13-2003, 06:27 AM
Gobbla2001:
Think the Turkeys can hang, Pud?Yeah they should be able to keep it close and win if they can stop Andrus. Our guys had trouble bringing down mostly due to fatique and not wrapping up on their hits. He's a player though so he can hurt you. Good luck Cuero. :)

the tigers are back
09-13-2003, 07:13 AM
I always give credit where credit is due,and last i give credit to the leps. I really think that you'll would hang around that long,but you'll did.I know that we gonna run up on you'll again in the 1st round of play-offs.I just hope like heck that we be ready,because i tell ya the leps is one heck of a squad.T

the tigers are back
09-13-2003, 07:20 AM
I always give credit where credit is due,and last night i give credit to the leps. I really didn't think that you'll would hang around that long,but you'll did.I know that we gonna run up on you'll again in the 1st round of play-offs.I just hope like heck that we be ready,because i tell ya the leps is one heck of a squad.The hold night i was kept :p on my toes until it was sealy 24 and leps 14 and even at the time i stayed watching until about a 1 min or so.I guess to summ it all up leps i really don't wanna see you'll to soon. (GOOD GAME AND LEPS). wink

the tigers are back
09-13-2003, 07:36 AM
Well know it's time for the Gobblers:know to say that we have another tough game next week.I already know that the Gobblers gonna play tough with the tigers.Looking back at the past 3 years they beat us in sealy on a blocked field goal.I was looking at the stats i see andrus had in 02 20-107,1td and in 03 he had 16-104,1td.So that let's me know that the Gobblers always keeps him contain, but i think this year he will hit the 200 yd. mark.He told me that he was gonna go hard against the leps and he did.I saw some plays that he refused to go down on, but he pulled a muscle in his left leg and slowed down in the 4th half.I wish ya the best Gobblers. :mad:

Tiger Turtle
09-13-2003, 09:24 AM
It wasn't a blocked field goal, it was a blocked extra point that Sealy forgot to cover. Last night's fumble return by Schramm had visions of that play looming before the eyes of Sealy fans everywhere.

<small>[ September 13, 2003, 09:25 AM: Message edited by: Tiger Turtle ]</small>

Pudlugger
09-13-2003, 10:31 AM
Tiger Turtle:
It wasn't a blocked field goal, it was a blocked extra point that Sealy forgot to cover. Last night's fumble return by Schramm had visions of that play looming before the eyes of Sealy fans everywhere.The fumble return was by Dale Gaertner #27 not Schramm.

BrahmaMom
09-13-2003, 11:13 AM
My husband went to this game and said it was exciting. He'd call me at St. Thomas with the updates. He said Andrus and Zapalac were spectacular, and that the Tigers are gonna give us a fight. The Brahmas love to beat Sealy, esp. at the Pasture, so the Bulls will have to come out snortin'. Congrats to the Tigers on apparently a great game. We always have a soft spot for LaGrange and sounds like they held their own. A good effort all the way around from two excellent programs. Don't you love high school football???

the tigers are back
09-14-2003, 08:13 PM
Well the way it looks we got our hands full with Cuero,navasota ;and Bellville we have a tough road also. I'm not really concern about the rattlers they just like us love to run the ball down your throat. I will say this much they make some adjustments i don't see nobody coming up the middle in our front five.Bellville i know they can pass better than they can run and if they passing the ball is not sucessful than they will run the ball too.Bellville on the other hand you'll have to watch out especially for the raiders though.They love to run the ball also and don't give the qb room to run,because he will hurt ya.The rattlers you'll should breeze on by them,but the tigers will fight ya to the end this year i hope. :rolleyes: :D