PDA

View Full Version : Please rank 24-3A

Paratrooper
09-13-2005, 08:33 PM
Without a lot of the usual bashing on here. Please rank 24-3A and how you think it will turn out.

1. Bridge City - I think the Cardinals are playing well this year and may just have enough to dethorn West Orange Stark. However, they must be extremely healthy going into the WOS game, or WOS will run away with it.

2. West Orange Stark - Of course the favorite to win the district, but barely got past BC last year. The Stangs are playing great ball as ever, but they have been banged up early and they have tough games in the pre district games. If they are healthy they beat BC, if they have a few players out and BC doesn't they lose. I think their tough pre district schedule may put enough players out early on that is why I go with BC.

3. Hardin Jefferson - Will not be a push over for BC or WOS. To me these guys are the dark horse. If BC or WOS gets too cocky HJ takes one of them down.

4. Hamshire Fannett - Will compete for 3rd place in the district.

5. Anahuac - Needs rebuilding

6. Orangefield - Even though I picked the bobcats last, they will play BC with their heart and soul.

Supertilley
09-13-2005, 08:52 PM
#1 wo-s The mustangs are kings untill someone takes it from them. Mustangs have 6 amazing skill players with blazing speed. The mustang d is not doing bad at all.

#2 H-J I think the have the slight edge at 2nd place b/c of their adrian peterson...Just as long as grades aren't an issue.

#3 B-C For all the same reasons everyone things they are good this year. Just I think that people are blowing it out of the sky.

#4 o-f This is not the bobcats of last year. They have improved vastly since last year.

#5 H-F They why they were handled by Hitchcock dosn't say much for the Horns.

#6 Anw Untill their qb comes around to how good he was last year it will be a long year for them.

Astrosdawg07
09-13-2005, 09:28 PM
Wo-s
Bc
HJ
OF
Anw
HF

Paratrooper
09-13-2005, 10:33 PM
Originally posted by Astrosdawg07
Wo-s
Bc
HJ
OF
Anw
HF

Just curious why you have OF so high? I heard the LCM/OF game. I know LCM doesn't appear to be packing much of a punch this year and handily beat the bobcats. Course, the bobcats always come to play so you might be right.

WOS92
09-13-2005, 10:50 PM
WO-S
BC/H-J (tie)
Orangefield
Anahuac
Hamshire-Fannett

X Man
09-14-2005, 12:51 AM
1st WO-S
2nd BC
3rd H-J
4th OF
5th & 6TH H-F and AN

WOS played thier worst game of the year against BC at BC stadium, last year, and still won. They will beat BC at West Orange Stadium every time.

exbccards76'smom
09-14-2005, 05:34 AM
HJ had Simien last year, and we beat them at HJ. We will be ready for HJ at our house this year.

Jody
09-14-2005, 06:07 AM
Originally posted by Supertilley
#1 wo-s The mustangs are kings untill someone takes it from them. Mustangs have 6 amazing skill players with blazing speed. The mustang d is not doing bad at all.

#2 H-J I think the have the slight edge at 2nd place b/c of their adrian peterson...Just as long as grades aren't an issue.

#3 B-C For all the same reasons everyone things they are good this year. Just I think that people are blowing it out of the sky.

#4 o-f This is not the bobcats of last year. They have improved vastly since last year.

#5 H-F They why they were handled by Hitchcock dosn't say much for the Horns.

#6 Anw Untill their qb comes around to how good he was last year it will be a long year for them.

I agree with this one. There is a chance that BC might beat WOS this year. It will all depend on how well BC backfield is against the passing game. WOS's MR. B is a GOOD QB and can be dangerous. I have not seen BC this year, so I have to give the nod to WOS until then.

Rainman
09-14-2005, 07:47 AM
1. WO-S
2. BC
3. HJ
4. HF
5. OF
6. ANA