PDA

View Full Version : Bubba Joe And The Dirty Dozen Plus One

Bubba-Joe
09-13-2005, 01:49 PM
Game of the WEEK this week belongs to Greenwood and snyder

1. snyder @ Greenwood - BIG UPSET FOR THE BOYS IN BLACK AND GOLD - Rangers arrest the tiggers

2. (Game of the WEAK) Lamesa @ Levelland - Lobos have the edge at home against the Tors

3. Vernon @ Abilene Wylie - a long ride home for the Lions this week Bulldogs by as much as they want.

4. Sweetwater @ Andrews - MUSTANGS win for sure (this one goes to the boys in RED)

5. Brady @ Clyde - BULLDOGS win this one
only it is the Brady Bunch ( Marsha Marsha Marsha)

6. Floydada @ Lubbock Cooper - the Pirates get back on the winning ways takin all the wind out of the Whirlwinds

7. Merkel @ Ballinger - the Bearcats have all the move in kids from Rowena playin in the second half of this blowout over the Badgers

8. Seminole @ Muleshoe - Mules gonna be gettin a lot of notice after kickin the Indians

9. Graham @ Decatur - Eagles fly over the Steers

10. Bangs @ Breck - Bucks are gonna cowboy up on them Dragons

11. Dublin @ Glen Rose - Linos and Tigers oh my - gotta go with the Home town folks on this one

12. Sinton @ Beeville - pickin the Pirates cause I aint got no ideal what Beeville mascot is ( again I will get informed so) still pickin the Pirates

13 - Sealy @ Cuero - Man them Gobblers is tough
what is Sealy's mascot the matresses???

There they be
that first pick will stir some folks up for sure

and that is what ole Bubba does best

Drink up Fellers

TheDOCTORdre
09-13-2005, 01:52 PM
Man i just want to throw this out there, I dont like Lamesa

Ranger Mom
09-13-2005, 01:53 PM
Originally posted by Bubba-Joe
Game of the week this week belongs to Greenwood and snyder

1. snyder @ Greenwood - BIG UPSET FOR THE BOYS IN BLACK AND GOLD - Rangers arrest the tiggers

game of the WEAK

You just ALMOST got into my good graces....till I saw your little play on words!!:mad:

Bubba-Joe
09-13-2005, 01:54 PM
that was ment for the #2 Game
not the #1 game
you guys are the Game of the WEEK

Ranger Mom
09-13-2005, 01:58 PM
that was ment for the #2 Game
not the #1 game
you guys are the Game of the WEEK

Oh...okay....well I like you again then!!:inlove:

jmcgee
09-13-2005, 06:42 PM

2. (Game of the WEAK) Lamesa @ Levelland - Lobos have the edge at home against the Tors

3. Vernon @ Abilene Wylie - a long ride home for the Lions this week Bulldogs by as much as they want.

4. Sweetwater @ Andrews - MUSTANGS win for sure (this one goes to the boys in RED)

6. Floydada @ Lubbock Cooper - the Pirates get back on the winning ways takin all the wind out of the Whirlwinds

7. Merkel @ Ballinger - the Bearcats have all the move in kids from Rowena playin in the second half of this blowout over the Badgers

8. Seminole @ Muleshoe - Mules gonna be gettin a lot of notice after kickin the Indians

11. Dublin @ Glen Rose - Linos and Tigers oh my - gotta go with the Home town folks on this one

12. Sinton @ Beeville - pickin the Pirates cause I aint got no ideal what Beeville mascot is ( again I will get informed so) still pickin the Pirates

There they be

Drink up Fellers
Oh i get it now "game of the weak"

Pmoney
09-13-2005, 06:46 PM

I agree with this being the game of the week but i think Snyder will win this one

jmcgee
09-13-2005, 06:57 PM
No pmoney Gwood by 7

Bubba-Joe
09-13-2005, 10:27 PM
Biggest Game out west this week between 2 (3A) teams
of course it becomes the biggest upset in snyder football if the Rangers take it to em
Ole Bubba Joe got a source out in the Oil patch that thinks them Greenwood fellars are sick and tired of gettin beat up by the teams from 4-3A
what with them Green Lobos from Monahans beat Andrews and thier pride bein down - look for a very inspired bunch of Ranger in Blue

one thing for shore them Midland boys will be physical

as far as lamesa and levelland- it could go into overtime
0-0
that might be a first

Bubba-Joe
09-14-2005, 07:17 AM
to the top

Da Mules
09-14-2005, 07:33 AM
Excellent and amusing, as always. Bubba, I think you're BossHawg incaranate! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Black_Magic
09-14-2005, 08:23 AM
Ok I think we have you here... You have Snyder Ranked 3rd in Your ranking. You have greenwood picked to win. You should have Greenwood in the top 10 and you have Snyder ranked to high. Unless your just trying to motivate the Tigers a little and dont really think its going to happen.;)

Bubba-Joe
09-14-2005, 09:28 AM
Stirrin you up a bit aint I Blackie
but I garontee you if snyder aint careful them Rangers will beatem.
snyder should win no doubt
but ole Bubba just can't understand how them smilein tiggers had such and uninspired showin against LBK Cooper
of course no slam against Cooper - maybe that gettin better with each week
but snyder needs to take care of business if they want to keep what little respect folks is given em

Black_Magic
09-14-2005, 09:49 AM
Stirrin you up a bit aint I Blackie
but I garontee you if snyder aint careful them Rangers will beatem.
snyder should win no doubt
but ole Bubba just can't understand how them smilein tiggers had such and uninspired showin against LBK Cooper
of course no slam against Cooper - maybe that gettin better with each week
but snyder needs to take care of business if they want to keep what little respect folks is given em
Not stiring up nothing actualy. Its Mind over Matter in the end.... I dont mind because in the end what your saying about many things, dont matter. My point is that you have Snyder picked #3 in the state, then you pick them to lose vs Greenwood. Thats fine and everyone has an oppinion. BUT... I think your contradicting yourself in doing it. Dont you agree? In the end it doesnt make beans to me but it just stuck out like a sore thumb when you look at the two. Either Greenwood is underraited or Snyder is Overraited....

vet93
09-14-2005, 09:52 AM
O.K. Bubba......I never thought that I would hear Rowena mentioned on this board! As far as I know all of the "move ins" from Rowena are to young to contribute:(
I have to disagree with you on a few this week:

1. Snyder over Greenwood ( I like the Rangers but the Tigers have too much fire power).
2. Levelland over Lamesa
3. Wylie over Vernon (Wylie may be a little flat after the Aledo Game, but not enough to keep them from winning)
4. Sweetwater over Andrews (Andrews will be fired up for this one but it won't matter....Sweewater by 14)
5. Clyde over Brady (Ballinger has played both teams and Clyde seemed a little stronger than Brady)
6. Lubbock Cooper over Floydada
7. Ballinger over Merkel
8. Muleshoe over Seminole
9. Decatur over Graham
10. Breck in a close one over Bangs
11. Sinton over Beeville
12. Cuero over Sealy

There they be

Drink up Fellers

Bubba-Joe
09-14-2005, 10:11 AM
Man VET you gotta watch out for them younguns from Rowena
They grow them German kids big you know
I got some good kraut eatin buddies out thar in them cotton patches from Rowena and Lowake
love that ole steakhouse out thar in the cotton garden

Bubba-Joe
09-14-2005, 10:55 AM
To the top

Bubba-Joe
09-14-2005, 08:03 PM
TT FOR WEDS NIGHT SERVICES

TheDOCTORdre
09-15-2005, 05:54 PM
Originally posted by TheDOCTORdre
Man i just want to throw this out there, I dont like Lamesa
are there no Lamesa fans or anyone at all who will take up for the torrs? i guess no one likes Lamesa

Ranger05
09-15-2005, 06:08 PM
Originally posted by Black_Magic
Not stiring up nothing actualy. Its Mind over Matter in the end.... I dont mind because in the end what your saying about many things, dont matter. My point is that you have Snyder picked #3 in the state, then you pick them to lose vs Greenwood. Thats fine and everyone has an oppinion. BUT... I think your contradicting yourself in doing it. Dont you agree? In the end it doesnt make beans to me but it just stuck out like a sore thumb when you look at the two. Either Greenwood is underraited or Snyder is Overraited.... Just because he pics greenwood doesnt mean that snyder is overrated or greenwood is underrated. When we got beat by Monahans my jr. year u cant tell me that monahans had a better team than we did but i will give them credit they had the better team on that particular night and fought back from being down 14-0 after the 1st quarter. Anything can happen