PDA

View Full Version : District 4-3A NONSENSE

gobblerfan02
09-13-2005, 01:47 PM
ALRIGHT ALREADY. I know this site is supposed to be one where we can all talk about high school 3A football, and I know that involves somewhat trash-talking between one another. But lately all I EVER see on here is people from wylie, snyder, or sweetwater talkin' smack over who is gonna sweep district or win a title. Folks: DISTRICT HASN'T EVEN STARTED YET!

Gee, I know I will get badgered by most of the fans from those three teams, but man, enough is enough. Some trash talkin' is fine by me, but when I see 10 different polls on which one of you is gonna win district or have the better offense/defense, I get sick of that crud!!!!

Sorry, I'm fuming! Maybe it's just that I'm having a bad day or something, but c'mon people....lets try and make this discussion board a little more readable to the rest of us d-lowers who also like to talk a little football.

AND BEFORE YOU REPLY TO THIS....I have the upmost respect for your district, as they are the most talented group of teams in the state within one district as three teams are supposed to go deep in the playoffs this season, so if you think that I'm actually trying to start something, I'm not...just wanted to get my point across that you should maybe wait to start smashing each other until the week actually comes before you even play!

Thanks,

GF'02 signing out!

Ranger Mom
09-13-2005, 01:50 PM
COOL!!!!!

Another 4-3A thread!!!:thumbsup: :clap:

Sorry K...just giving you a hard time!!:kiss:

mustang04
09-13-2005, 01:55 PM
Originally posted by gobblerfan02
ALRIGHT ALREADY. I know this site is supposed to be one where we can all talk about high school 3A football, and I know that involves somewhat trash-talking between one another. But lately all I EVER see on here is people from wylie, snyder, or sweetwater talkin' smack over who is gonna sweep district or win a title. Folks: DISTRICT HASN'T EVEN STARTED YET!

Gee, I know I will get badgered by most of the fans from those three teams, but man, enough is enough. Some trash talkin' is fine by me, but when I see 10 different polls on which one of you is gonna win district or have the better offense/defense, I get sick of that crud!!!!

Sorry, I'm fuming! Maybe it's just that I'm having a bad day or something, but c'mon people....lets try and make this discussion board a little more readable to the rest of us d-lowers who also like to talk a little football.

AND BEFORE YOU REPLY TO THIS....I have the upmost respect for your district, as they are the most talented group of teams in the state within one district as three teams are supposed to go deep in the playoffs this season, so if you think that I'm actually trying to start something, I'm not...just wanted to get my point across that you should maybe wait to start smashing each other until the week actually comes before you even play!

Thanks,

GF'02 signing out!

ok.....i need a knife, and some iodine spray, cuz im cuttin this dude's balls off hehe:D

i getcha and i appreciate the manner in which u brought this subject

its just so hard not to talk smack to snyder tho, u just dont understand the rivalry:( :(

Black & Gold
09-13-2005, 01:58 PM
I could maybe understand your argument if you were also bashing all the Aggie/Longhorn stuff, AstroWorld, and anything else that doesn't apply to 3A football. If all of our bickering back and forth bothers you, there is a simple solution. Don't read it! I get a kick out of talking with those guys about our district. I think both of them have great football teams and I respect both teams. I hope that all of their trash talking is done in fun like I do, but we only do it to have fun with one another. Heaven forbid we get a kick out of poking fun at one another.

mustang68
09-13-2005, 02:07 PM
Originally posted by Black & Gold
I could maybe understand your argument if you were also bashing all the Aggie/Longhorn stuff, AstroWorld, and anything else that doesn't apply to 3A football. If all of our bickering back and forth bothers you, there is a simple solution. Don't read it! I get a kick out of talking with those guys about our district. I think both of them have great football teams and I respect both teams. I hope that all of their trash talking is done in fun like I do, but we only do it to have fun with one another. Heaven forbid we get a kick out of poking fun at one another.

And,besides, we do this all year long and most of it is out of mutual respect. I agree with B & G don't read.

gibby
09-13-2005, 02:18 PM
Spoken like a true Gobbler fan. Find some buds and get after it. I will read anything I can find in such a thread. In fact I'll start one.

ribeye2
09-13-2005, 03:25 PM
I'm from Snyder and, dang it, I agree with Gobblerfan. I know, I'll get all the hatemail responses of, "We'll don't read it" or "If you don't like it, then post somewhere else." Being from Snyder it irritates me when we sink to what seems like juvenile bickering every time someone tries to have a real discussion about anything REMOTELY related to our district. It just makes us all seem like a bunch of idiots. I know you say its all done in good fun, but really, most people don't enjoy reading your jabs. If you want to trade jabs at each other why not just send private messages back and forth so the rest of us don't have to read it.

smustangs
09-13-2005, 03:43 PM
you want to make the board more readable yet you start another thread about district 4-3a makes alot of sence to me. if you want to make it better start a reasonable thread then thats all i have to say to you.

mustang04
09-13-2005, 03:43 PM
Originally posted by ribeye2
I'm from Snyder and, dang it, I agree with Gobblerfan. I know, I'll get all the hatemail responses of, "We'll don't read it" or "If you don't like it, then post somewhere else." Being from Snyder it irritates me when we sink to what seems like juvenile bickering every time someone tries to have a real discussion about anything REMOTELY related to our district. It just makes us all seem like a bunch of idiots. I know you say its all done in good fun, but really, most people don't enjoy reading your jabs. If you want to trade jabs at each other why not just send private messages back and forth so the rest of us don't have to read it.

well..as soon as u see a thread that starts turning into bickering...QUIT READING IT:D

NHSRattler60
09-13-2005, 03:45 PM
Do your talking on the feild, if you have the balls to, because otherwise you're building up to a possible letdown.

One of those teams WILL win district, and that means the other 2 teams just ran their mouths and wasted their breath.

Or just learn the hard way.

smustangs
09-13-2005, 03:47 PM
in response to you ribeye2 that is retarded you dont have to click on the thread if it makes you that mad your mouse is not drawn to it no one forces you to read it. but appartently if you two want to take as much time to post about it you do read it which is your fault not anyone else one this board so before you start to bash us "childish" people try not clickin on it were not goin to pm each other just so you dont have to look at it thats not what this board is about

jmcgee
09-13-2005, 04:27 PM

Thanks,

GF'02 signing out!
Like Cuero doesnt have enough threads?

injuredinmelee
09-13-2005, 04:30 PM
and all that ranting from a guy from Cuero. This board is known in several circles as the Cuero Town Forum. Dont go off when it is actually football being discussed instead of who looks like who and all the other worthless posts.

jmcgee
09-13-2005, 04:31 PM

Thanks,

GF'02 signing out!
I think your just tired of hearing about 4-3a is because a 4-3a team beat yall last year

Ranger Mom
09-13-2005, 05:17 PM
Originally posted by jmcgee
I think your just tired of hearing about 4-3a is because a 4-3a team beat yall last year

:eek: :eek: Dude....that was HARSH!!

jmcgee
09-13-2005, 05:19 PM
I know sorry that was a low one.

Ranger Mom
09-13-2005, 05:22 PM
I know sorry that was a low one.

It made me cringe!!:p

jmcgee
09-13-2005, 05:34 PM
Oh yeah RM hope yall beat snyder. I think yall have descent chance. and i'm not being sarcastic or anything. I just dont think snyder is as good as everyone thinks they are and yall are better than everyone thinks yall are.

Black & Gold
09-13-2005, 05:45 PM
Oh yeah RM hope yall beat snyder. I think yall have descent chance. and i'm not being sarcastic or anything. I just dont think snyder is as good as everyone thinks they are and yall are better than everyone thinks yall are.

KISS UP!!!

Ranger Mom
09-13-2005, 05:47 PM
KISS UP!!!

ROFL!!!

That tickled my funny bone for some reason!:)

gobblerfan02
09-13-2005, 05:56 PM
I know sorry that was a low one. That's ok, I don't take any of this stuff personally unless someone chooses to do so....and no I'm not mad that wylie beat us last year, cuz that was last year! And you can bet ya'll will see me on hsextra, cuz I will be in Cuero this Friday RANTING to get on television at all costs!!!!!! Besides, does anyone want to do a meet and great for the cuero/sealy game? Or will it just be the cuero posters there at halftime???? Just Wondering!

jmcgee
09-13-2005, 06:31 PM
KISS UP!!!
Im not a kiss up

Whsdogs
09-13-2005, 06:40 PM
If there is another district more interesting than 4-3a then why dont u let us know about it and start posting things about it..until then 4-3a will be talked about and argued over because that is what this forum is all about

Pmoney
09-13-2005, 06:44 PM
i have to disagree about snyder being not as good as everyone thinks....i do agree with the comment about Greenwood being better than alot of people think but snyder wins this one by 2 TDs

jmcgee
09-13-2005, 06:47 PM
Originally posted by Pmoney
i have to disagree about snyder being not as good as everyone thinks....i do agree with the comment about Greenwood being better than alot of people think but snyder wins this one by 2 TDs
Gwood by 7 at home.

smustangs
09-13-2005, 06:53 PM
you notice neither of the two have defended themselves that shows some true colors

jmcgee
09-13-2005, 06:55 PM
I guess

Ranger Mom
09-13-2005, 07:01 PM
Originally posted by smustangs
you notice neither of the two have defended themselves that shows some true colors

Huh? :confused:

smustangs
09-13-2005, 07:23 PM
the one that started this thread and the ribeye or w/e it was that bashed all the 4-3a threads