PDA

View Full Version : Doctor's Order September 13, 2005

TheDOCTORdre
09-13-2005, 01:39 PM
Hello today folks sorry to keep you waiting. Today is Fortune Cookie day, along with International Chocolate Day. So to fit these into one recommendation, your fortune for the day is to eat some chocolate. Also use this thread to leave any news of some good (or bad) fortune that has befallen on you today.

CHS_CG
09-13-2005, 01:40 PM
Originally posted by TheDOCTORdre
Also use this thread to leave any news of some good (or bad) fortune that has befallen on you today.

I walked in to see my d/a of a co worker sittin at her desk:( good news she hasnt asked me any questions today!

AP Panther Fan
09-13-2005, 01:43 PM
Originally posted by CHS_CG
I walked in to see my d/a of a co worker sittin at her desk:( good news she hasnt asked me any questions today!

LOL...you are like a "ray" of sunshine!!!;) :D

pirate44
09-13-2005, 01:44 PM
im finally getting over a cold :)

CHS_CG
09-13-2005, 01:45 PM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
LOL...you are like a "ray" of sunshine!!!;) :D

I know, you work with her and see how much you "glimer" at the end of the day!:inlove:

pirate4state
09-13-2005, 01:47 PM
I know, you work with her and see how much you "glimer" at the end of the day!:inlove: :thinking: hmmmm...is she really that bad?

CHS_CG
09-13-2005, 01:49 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
:thinking: hmmmm...is she really that bad?

How would you feel (if you had coworkers) if they asked atleast once a day hwo to send an email, or when you are tryin to show them a website they need to finish a voucher they go to MS word. :doh:

AP Panther Fan
09-13-2005, 02:02 PM
How would you feel (if you had coworkers)

LOL....you nailed that one! :D

Kinda hard to feel sorry for P4S ... she even gets to eat snowcones at work!:D

(and her boss gives her nice gifts)!

pirate4state
09-13-2005, 02:05 PM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
LOL....you nailed that one! :D

Kinda hard to feel sorry for P4S ... she even gets to eat snowcones at work!:D

(and her boss gives her nice gifts)! and I get to post on the downlow, read magazines, leave early for games, listen to Metallica AND play online poker!!! :clap: WOO-HOO!! I LOVE MY JOB!! :D

pirate4state
09-13-2005, 02:06 PM
How would you feel (if you had coworkers) if they asked atleast once a day hwo to send an email, or when you are tryin to show them a website they need to finish a voucher they go to MS word. :doh: :weeping: :weeping:

:kiss: Look on the bright side...she may be gone soon!! :)

Black & Gold
09-13-2005, 02:08 PM
I won a free coke today.....Is that good news?

TheDOCTORdre
09-13-2005, 02:15 PM
Originally posted by Black & Gold
I won a free coke today.....Is that good news?
thats better than any news I've gotten today or recently

AP Panther Fan
09-13-2005, 02:17 PM
and I get to post on the downlow, read magazines, leave early for games, listen to Metallica AND play online poker!!! :clap: WOO-HOO!! I LOVE MY JOB!! :D

Well I WAS feeling pretty good until now!:p :D

CHS_CG
09-13-2005, 02:19 PM
and I get to post on the downlow, read magazines, leave early for games, listen to Metallica AND play online poker!!! :clap: WOO-HOO!! I LOVE MY JOB!! :D

Not to mention gettin whooped in yahoo pool by Byron,