PDA

View Full Version : 09-13-05 Volleyball Results here!

Phil C
09-13-2005, 12:06 PM
I will be at the Sinton vs Ingleside game in Sinton tonight. I will post the results as soon as I can as this is the first district game of the year.

Brahmasportsfan
09-13-2005, 04:16 PM
Bellville is going all the way to Kountz tonight. I may have to get that score in the morning.

PhiI C
09-13-2005, 09:29 PM
Ingleside defeated Sinton in the first district game by a score of 3 to 1. They were good games though because two of the three Ingleside scores were 25 to 23. Ingleside has a good team but they have a super player No. 10 that makes the difference for then and she is Kate Saunders and she may get all state. She can spike and block. Thank goodness she is a senior. Also Riflearm was at the game too in her Ingleside outfit. If Ingleside had another player like Kate they would have a good chance to make state. Good game by both teams. Lady Pirates - let's bounce back and start winning! You can do it!

Phil C
09-14-2005, 11:16 AM
For the first time in a long time West Oso has won their district opener. They are in 31AAA and they did it on the road against a good Orange Grove volleyball team. They lost the first one 26 to 24 but won the next two 25 to 19 and 25 to 22. Then they cinched the match with a 25 to 2 win!! :eek:

BEWARE OF THE HOWLING BEAR!

BTEXDAD
09-14-2005, 11:47 AM
Originally posted by Brahmasportsfan
Bellville is going all the way to Kountz tonight. I may have to get that score in the morning.

Bellville won in three if you haven't heard. Kountze was ranked 7th in class 2A for what that's worth. I wasn't at game, so I don't know anymore.

Sinton94
09-14-2005, 11:56 AM
Originally posted by PhiI C
Ingleside defeated Sinton in the first district game by a score of 3 to 1. They were good games though because two of the three Ingleside scores were 25 to 23. Ingleside has a good team but they have a super player No. 10 that makes the difference for then and she is Kate Saunders and she may get all state. She can spike and block. Thank goodness she is a senior. Also Riflearm was at the game too in her Ingleside outfit. If Ingleside had another player like Kate they would have a good chance to make state. Good game by both teams. Lady Pirates - let's bounce back and start winning! You can do it!

That's just sad! How did they just get second in their own tourn. beating some really good teams and then turn around and lose to Ingleside?:confused:

Phil C
09-14-2005, 12:00 PM
Ingleside is good 94. I found out they lost only one game so far this year and that was because Kate Saunders who is their best player was injured. She also hurt her ankle last night and they need to let her rest it and get it well because if she gets injured during district and can't play Ingleside will be in trouble. They have other good players but that is one person they can't do without. She can spike the ball and got 24 kills last night on us.

Sinton94
09-14-2005, 12:07 PM
Originally posted by Phil C
Ingleside is good 94. I found out they lost only one game so far this year and that was because Kate Saunders who is their best player was injured. She also hurt her ankle last night and they need to let her rest it and get it well because if she gets injured during district and can't play Ingleside will be in trouble. They have other good players but that is one person they can't do without. She can spike the ball and got 24 kills last night on us.

Okay, but I still say they beat quite a few teams better than Ingleside, including GW!

Phil C
09-14-2005, 12:11 PM
When did they beat GW. I thought that was just a scrimmage.

Phil C
09-14-2005, 12:22 PM
I think Sinton's next district game next week is Tuesday night against Aransas Pass.