PDA

View Full Version : Injurys suck...

NateDawg39
09-13-2005, 12:03 PM
A friend of mine in Decatur broke his ankle against Gainesville last week and found out that he is out for probably the rest of the season. I know this is Football( i was injured my senior season last year aswell) but i feel for him because his Junior year he had to have surgery for a season ending injury also. I just ask that everyone pray for healing and a possible return. He is a great guy, Top of his class and a awsome defensive back/linebacker.He works for everything he gets especially his grades in class. Your in my prayers Jare Bear.

Phil C
09-13-2005, 12:05 PM
I always hate that too Nate even though it happens in football and all sports but it is especially tough on a senior. We had a good lineman in Freer my senior year and a friend of mine broke his leg in practice before the first game ending his football career which was a shame because he was good.

AggieJohn
09-13-2005, 12:47 PM
i knew some of the greatest players in high school not able to go on and play in college because of the injury bug, sometimes it strikes and strikes often

Phil C
09-13-2005, 12:50 PM
You are right there AggieJohn. It is like the real player that was portrayed on Friday Night Lights. Without that injury he would have played for a big college and made it in the pros.

StangMom2
09-13-2005, 04:01 PM
Our prayers are with him from Sweetwater.